To All Fight Club Members Man Up! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To All Fight Club Members Man Up!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therockstar View Post
    Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!
    Dude, do you realize how much of a friggin nerd you sound like?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!
    No offense, but you sound like an obese, 30-something year old living in your mother's basement that has difficulties in doing anything other than tapping an "Attack" button on a phone, watching virtual steel doors close and re-open diagonally, and seeing the outcomes of the "battle".

Exhausting.

Glad to see there are still "real men" out there like yourself that are able to do just that without fear!

Banned
    Post Count

Talking

I am looking forward to people posting pictures of fighting chickens

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well, I have now gotten my laugh for the night!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post
    I am looking forward to people posting pictures of fighting chickens

Thanks Tam for the visit pretty impressed you attacked me from hiding I will leave you a link come back as much as you want :-)

Banned
    Post Count
    Thank you, now we are linked ( blush) we are no longer hiding from each other. Sigh, don't you just love that warm fuzzy feeling

Yes it touches my heart too bad you are still hiding from everyone else. I guess some day you will stop being scared :-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes it touches my heart too bad you are still hiding from everyone else. I guess some day you will stop being scared :-)

Banned
    Post Count
    So, wait, there is a reason for me to have over 505 mafia now

Lurker
    Post Count
    It's not our fault that everyone want to be friends with us

Post Count
    The mafia glitch that Gree has not fixed yet makes it so anyone over 888 Mafia cannot be seen by anyone yet they still attack people from there little hiding place.
    i'd appreciate if u get ur facts straightened up. the number is not 888 .. its 800. u cannot see anyone above 800 in ur rivals list

Post Count
    I don't even understand the logic behind the OP. Yes, the people with monstrous stats are "hiding" from you, surely because they are "scared" of you. Perhaps they want to preserve links on their newsfeed, and they don't need morons with less than half their stats polluting their newsfeed with failed attacks, followed by multiple posts on their wall to add their mafia code or invitations to join their top 4000 syndicate, or something like that.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Must play with the Indains. Looking for high iph people he can't rob or beat lmao

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How does 800 mafia thing even work? because I have over 2000 mafia members, but I still get attacked and robbed by other players.