To All Fight Club Members Man Up!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To All Fight Club Members Man Up!

To All Fight Club Members Man Up!

Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Whatchu sed about they's mama?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    if it is indeed the truth.

How is this any different than any "hack" out there?? If people can get banned for time-hacking, FC should get banned to in proven to be the case.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have a spiffing idea, why dont you add a few mafia and move up to them, or if you have too many, lose a few, I am postive they will be thrilled with your visit

Post Count
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    No, i postitively refuse to "man up"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post
    No, i postitively refuse to "man up"
    Then for you...

I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up

ROLF good one

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think you've woefully misjudged your strength.

There are big targets in the game, and the big players go hunting those targets. It's unlikely they'll give up their hunt to go and rob you a couple of times.

So just who is it we are hiding from?
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 05-24-2013 at 05:51 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therockstar View Post
    Everyone in fight club acts so tough yet all of you are hiding in the high mafia glitch. It is about time you all man up and come down and play with the real men of the game. If you are you all just want to be rich wimps hiding in the dark go ahead but stop bragging that you rule the game. This is me calling you out to come play!!!!! Man up and bring it you wimps!!!!!
    You say FC members are" hiding in the high mafia glitch"... so why don't you go up there and play with the big boys only rather than ask them to come down! You afraid bro you might get clobbered if you go there alone... heck bring your whole clan too maybe FC members will throw a welcome party for you =). From what I heard its bring your own lube... they like to play rough up there.

Why don't you man up and bring the fight to them?
    The greatest friend of truth is Time, her greatest enemy is Prejudice, and her constant companion is Humility. - C.C. Colton

Banned
    Post Count
    Rockstar, How could I refuse such a lovely invitation to stop by, let me know when some of your other buildings are due.

The mafia glitch that Gree has not fixed yet makes it so anyone over 888 Mafia cannot be seen by anyone yet they still attack people from there little hiding place. Tam and the rest of the crew are pure chickens come fight in the open and quit being such wimps!!! I could add as many mafia as you but still wouldn't see you Fight Club is just a bunch of wimps who can't play the real game. Come down where we all can see you or quit the game you are all pathetic!
    Last edited by therockstar; 05-23-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is quite literally the dumbest thread ever created. Yes, FC, "man up" and show your faces!!! There are players with 100K stats who want to take you on!!!!!! Stop hiding in the dark and bring it, wimps!!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therockstar View Post
    The mafia glitch that Gree has not fixed yet makes it so anyone over 888 Mafia cannot be seen by anyone yet they still attack people from there little hiding place. Tam and the rest of the crew are pure chickens come fight in the open and quit being such wimps!!! I could add as many mafia as you but still wouldn't see you Fight Club is just a bunch of wimps who can't play the real game. Come down where we all can see you or quit the game you are all pathetic!

Banned
    Post Count
    Never let it be said I dont give assitance to the blind, I went out of my way to find Rockstar and now, bless him, he has his own set of links he can use to get in contact with me, the instant he feels the moment is right