Conquest of Kings: Battle for Giant's Alley! Starting 6/14/2013-6/17/2013 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Conquest of Kings: Battle for Giant's Alley! Starting 6/14/2013-6/17/2013

Consistent Contributor MaximumFun's Avatar
    Post Count
    Must've missed it. Where's the end date?
    KA: "Maximum Fun" Level 182, proud member of the Forum Knights Guild 2

MQ: "Maximum Fun" Level 82 / 128,198 attack / 115,191 defense / $29,363 IPH

MW: RETIRED Feb 4, 2013 "Maximum Fun" Level 173
    * Charter Member of VFF Charlie

Updated October 3, 2013

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader Shout View Post
    It is really disappointing that wars are still taking place too frequently.

As a guild we voted and sat the last one out. I suspect more guilds may opt out if this pattern persists.

We need clear start and end dates - the guessing game is silly and stupid.
    Agree 1000% on the silliness of not having a start and end date and times posted here AND/OR in game!
    What's the meaning of this guessing game??

Post Count
    Honestly how hard can it be to put the dates on here ! is it this week or is Gree throwing in some more quest/events ?
    its simple ...
    Start Date Battle for Giants Alley 06/XX/13 and goes for X amount of days
    Please change "X" to appropriate dates..thanks

Consistent Contributor MindMachine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Pls dont make it too long,its kinda exhausting for all..3days is enough..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A 3 day event is plenty. I actually feel like since for some reason they keep putting events on holidays it should be shortened to 2 days, unlike how we had a 4 day war over memorial day weekend. Yes i understand that this game is world wide and not everyone has the same holidays, but how hard could it have been to wait one more week? How do you think your dad would feel if you went to visit him and constantly had your phone out playing a game? I can assure you I wont. My point is that im SURE that there is a weekend in every month that doesnt land on a holiday for any country! I would even be willing to have war 2 weeks apart every now and then if it helped to not fall on a holiday. And im sorry but i know that gree already knows what date this event will end you must... so why not just tell us? I find it very hard to believe that right before the start of this next war your going to flip a coin heads for 3 days tails for 4. Come on.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They have done enough wars that we all know now start time is 2pm EST on Friday June 14th and the end time will be Monday June 17th at 3pm EST. If it were a three day weekend in the US the war would end Tuesday at 3PM EST. FWIW the final war cuts off at the exact time.

Cheers!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle View Post
    A 3 day event is plenty. I actually feel like since for some reason they keep putting events on holidays it should be shortened to 2 days, unlike how we had a 4 day war over memorial day weekend. Yes i understand that this game is world wide and not everyone has the same holidays, but how hard could it have been to wait one more week? How do you think your dad would feel if you went to visit him and constantly had your phone out playing a game? I can assure you I wont. My point is that im SURE that there is a weekend in every month that doesnt land on a holiday for any country! I would even be willing to have war 2 weeks apart every now and then if it helped to not fall on a holiday. And im sorry but i know that gree already knows what date this event will end you must... so why not just tell us? I find it very hard to believe that right before the start of this next war your going to flip a coin heads for 3 days tails for 4. Come on.
    Well said lol... Some people will be like... Hi dad.... Hold on... Lol

Banned
    Post Count
    It's been a while...
    So, here we are ADMINs, you asked for your customers to voice their requests and concerns. You have stated you wish to be more transparent and keep communications open with your customers.
    Well... have you not read? Advertise the events with dates please as per requested?

Post Count
    And still no answer and its Friday here 7:50am ! when ! maybe this is why soo many players are leaving in their droves.
    Its not that hard to put a date on here for all to see! Gree have been planning and working on these events for what 3 months so they dpo have an expected date! please advise so the players may be able to make plans and Family decisions based on these dates !

Post Count
    Sorry about that folks!

Made some updates to the thread and included a preview of some of a few more rewards. Please note not all rewards are up for folks to check out but you will be able to in game. Hope everyone has a blast.

~Sirius

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Sorry about that folks!

Made some updates to the thread and included a preview of some of a few more rewards. Please note not all rewards are up for folks to check out but you will be able to in game. Hope everyone has a blast.

~Sirius
    Sirius , so it would be safe to say that the WAR at Giants Alley will NOT be taking place this weekend as its now Friday 12:50pm and still no time or date posted by yourself, but just an advise that more rewards will be posted as we draw nearer to the time ? would i be correct in this matter, please advise, and thankyou in advance

Post Count
    Thanks for updating the thread title with the dates, Sirius.

I'm looking forward to this one!

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Maybe Gree should start wars in Australian time ! almost end of 06/14 now , should be in front and No1 spot before everyone starts i will be finished ! check my score and no hit backs !
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner !

Post Count
    Many thanks for adding the END DATE.

Much appreciated
    Shout (Guild Leader)
    www.thecrusaders.info
    "Where the Strong Play for Fun"

Post Count
    @Ratma2001 - we are looking for good Aussie players - I am in Melbourne. Let me know if you are interested.
    Shout (Guild Leader)
    www.thecrusaders.info
    "Where the Strong Play for Fun"