Conquest of Kings: Battle for Giant's Alley! Starting 6/14/2013-6/17/2013 - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Conquest of Kings: Battle for Giant's Alley! Starting 6/14/2013-6/17/2013

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Any chance of the rankings GREE?

its all well and good Gambit sorting out the top 50 but I cant recruit for the next war until i know where in the 200's - 300's my guild finished

wasted time

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Lurker
    Post Count

Winner list

Could you give us the winners list for this battle?

Lurker
    Post Count

Top 1250 list please?

I agree would be helpful to see the full list please

Lurker
    Post Count

Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Bubulle13 View Post
    Could you give us the winners list for this battle?
    It's been two days. So far this is the only battle where the rankings weren't announced. Can we at least get confirmation that you aren't going to do the rankings anymore? Something to take back to our guilds?

Banned
    Post Count

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Buhdog View Post
    It's been two days. So far this is the only battle where the rankings weren't announced. Can we at least get confirmation that you aren't going to do the rankings anymore? Something to take back to our guilds?
    I second this! It makes it hard to do our jobs as leaders if must rely on incompetent individuals to do so!
    Last edited by Dash [SoA] Founder; 06-19-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Post Count

Wars = Rankings!

Quote Originally Posted by Dash [SoA] Founder View Post
    I second this! It makes it hard to do our jobs as leaders if must rely on incompetent individuals to do so!
    Agree. We spend time, effort, $$$, and sacrifice days of sleep. Give us the rankings with Cps.
    Otherwise why war.

Post Count
    I third this!!!! And agree with everyone on here! The best time to recruit is the day or so after the battle, that's now past! and again, I'm stuck telling potentials well, erm, dunno yet about where we came! we also have a bit of discrepancy we need to sort out with Gree, from about an hour and 10 minutes to seconds before the war ended i have screenshots that prove it said our guild needed so many points to get into the top 75 and we could work out we were around rank 85/90 but we didn't get the reward for top 100! so what went on!!We made a big push on the final battle which ended 10 minutes before the end of the war so are they telling me there were so many guilds above us doing the same that in the last 10 minutes of the war they all got better points than us and overtook us?? sounds a bit dodgy to me! if it all checks out then fine but until we get the rankings we can't see if there is something wrong here. We need the rankings!!!!!!!
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Post Count
    This happened to my guild last war, too. We were consistently in Top 150, though lower end. We showed 20K CP above spot 200. We threw everything into the last battle, bought more gems, only had maybe 5 min left on clock. Yet after the war, we finished 204. This war we showed close to Top 100, but didn't go crazy, and finished somewhere in Top150. Either they can't keep with scoring or it's intentionally misleading.
    Love the Eric Idle pic!

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Seriously, what's the hold-up guys? It is now Thursday where I am and we still have no answer. Should we take this (and all the recent debacles) as a sign that gree is about to jump ship? How difficult is it for the few programers/developers you have left to generate a simple 1 to 1,500 winners list? We, the *paying customer* could
    have hand written the winners list several times by now.

Could you please either:
    A. Say, "Yes, we're sorry guys. Working on it." or
    B. Tell us, "Life's rough, figure it out yourselves the hard way."

We at least deserve some form of an answer for dumping our hard earned money into your floundering company.

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count

I agree with the aboves.

Yes.....indeed....paying customer!!!
    I don't normally, but this time around I ploughed more cash in than I have ever before (i just got caught up in the moment) ...and it's taking longer than ever before to announce the list.

Really need the figures so we can tell the obligatory booted players to do one and entice new decent members in.

Just give us some info please guys.....like a time/date or whatever....?

Pleeeaaase....give us SOMETHING.....

Post Count

Here, here!

I concur, this is really an unacceptable amount of time allowed to pass without posting results.

Lurker
    Post Count

Threats and Censorship?

Our former guild leader was part of this thread, criticizing Gree and their lack of communication with their customers regarding the last war results.

In response to his criticisms, Gree administrators, apparently, have banned him from the forum and sent a 'threatening' email to him regarding account deletion.

He's, since then, quit the game entirely, leaving our guild rudderless and in shock.

I don't blame him one bit. Just the thought of a company resorting to threats and censorship rather than listening to customer complaints and offering an explanation or even an apology if appropriate completely turns me off to the thought of continuing to support this app and this company.

I'm not sure if this post will last long, given the reaction he reportedly received, but treating customers this way should never be tolerated. I know we never see company representatives face-to-face, but that shouldn't prevent them from treating us like individual, paying customers, instead of just some account holder at the other end of a computer. Our guild leader bought gems on a regular basis during war time, only to have his complaints be met with punishment?!

Gree, do the right thing. Act like a company that values it's customers.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bumpyfunk View Post
    Yes.....indeed....paying customer!!!
    I don't normally, but this time around I ploughed more cash in than I have ever before (i just got caught up in the moment) ...and it's taking longer than ever before to announce the list.

Really need the figures so we can tell the obligatory booted players to do one and entice new decent members in.

Just give us some info please guys.....like a time/date or whatever....?

Pleeeaaase....give us SOMETHING.....
    I couldn't agree more. I read that people are being banned from this arena for having an opinion. We all ingratiate this company with our money and are simply asking for good customer sevice. If all of my customers were treated with, at best, indifference, I would have none left. We aren't really asking for a lot- just the rankings list from a battle that ended almost four days ago.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I read that people are being banned from this arena for having an opinion. We all ingratiate this company with our money and are simply asking for good customer sevice. If all of my customers were treated with, at best, indifference, I would have none left. We aren't really asking for a lot- just the rankings list from a battle that ended almost four days ago.
    I third agree,why ban people or threat of deleting an account,we may not have very up close and personal relation with GREE,but we are your customers.we need satisfaction to what we earned,our money.so it's just but a natural reciprocity and your resposibilty to render it back for your customers.

Consistent Contributor bumpyfunk's Avatar
    Post Count

What them above said.

Quote Originally Posted by scoots View Post
    Our former guild leader was part of this thread, criticizing Gree and their lack of communication with their customers regarding the last war results.

In response to his criticisms, Gree administrators, apparently, have banned him from the forum and sent a 'threatening' email to him regarding account deletion.

He's, since then, quit the game entirely, leaving our guild rudderless and in shock.

I don't blame him one bit. Just the thought of a company resorting to threats and censorship rather than listening to customer complaints and offering an explanation or even an apology if appropriate completely turns me off to the thought of continuing to support this app and this company.

I'm not sure if this post will last long, given the reaction he reportedly received, but treating customers this way should never be tolerated. I know we never see company representatives face-to-face, but that shouldn't prevent them from treating us like individual, paying customers, instead of just some account holder at the other end of a computer. Our guild leader bought gems on a regular basis during war time, only to have his complaints be met with punishment?!

Gree, do the right thing. Act like a company that values it's customers.
    You should get hold of the email it and post it on here. I want to show it to the guild i am in. They are getting restless. They have all spent more money this time around and are eager to see the list. The wars started a week ago today.