Android 3.6.0.4 Update

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Android 3.6.0.4 Update

Post Count

Android 3.6.0.4 Update

Was prompted for the latest CC update yesterday. After updating, every building in my hood now has the green "show jobs" arrow over them. Arrows appear over both cash & defense buildings.

Anyone else run into this after updating? Tried deleting & reinstalling CC and turning off the show job arrows, but issue remains. Not life or death, just a little annoying.

Post Count
    yes had same thing ...restarted my device ...its gone ...hope you get it worked out..
    15 m att
    14m def
    yes..iph
    cck allday

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey guys - we've identified the issue with the green arrow mayhem and a fix is in the works.

Post Count
    Hey Assault and Flattery (may we shorten that to Ass./Flat.?)

You are a very welcome addition. Even a short one liner to many threads will have a huge impact on keeping wild speculation and discontent down. Please keep making your rounds at the forum.

Thank you,

Post Count
    D'awwww thanks. We just want to keep you guys updated as much as possible.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

In-App Purchase

Assault and Flattery you with support? Can you look at the issue below?

I have an In-App purchase hung up. iTunes has already refunded my money however the CC App keeps trying to complete the download. Getting the below error. Ive submitted a ticket but not getting any kind of response from support.

"You've already purchased this In-App Purchase but it hasnt been downloaded". Ive deleted the CC app and reinstalled several times, rebooted the phone several times.

Anyone know how to fix this, its draining my battery at 13% per hour and is requireing a applieid\password everytime I open the app, and no gold can\will be purchased until resloved.

Anyone on here from support?!?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cream Man View Post
    Assault and Flattery you with support? Can you look at the issue below?

I have an In-App purchase hung up. iTunes has already refunded my money however the CC App keeps trying to complete the download. Getting the below error. Ive submitted a ticket but not getting any kind of response from support.

"You've already purchased this In-App Purchase but it hasnt been downloaded". Ive deleted the CC app and reinstalled several times, rebooted the phone several times.

Anyone know how to fix this, its draining my battery at 13% per hour and is requireing a applieid\password everytime I open the app, and no gold can\will be purchased until resloved.

Anyone on here from support?!?
    Hey, sorry to hear this is happening. Please send in a ticket to support in game and attach your receipt for this purchase.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

In-App Purchase

Thats been done. I have my money back, so thats not the issue. What I need is for someone on that end to clear the request, its hung up (in limbo) if you will. Is there some sort of Transaction Observer?

Ticket number 599087

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    D'awwww thanks. We just want to keep you guys updated as much as possible.
    I think it was just before you joined... "communication brings happiness, second only to results." Thank you. CC and the feedback is improving faster than I though possible from GREE. Get me into rivals hoods without crashing and I'd be happy to start throwing my (puny) gaming budget your way again. If 5000 of us Android players feel the same way we might actually be able to give you guys 1% of what the top gold spenders do! (Or maybe I'm confused about how rich some players are

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    yes, I agree with Teo.

sometimes a single liner would solve a lot of underlying unhappiness. People tend to be more mad if they feel that they are being ignored (even if the response isn't something they want to hear).

Cheers... hope the crate even starts soon

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bruhkgb View Post
    Was prompted for the latest CC update yesterday. After updating, every building in my hood now has the green "show jobs" arrow over them. Arrows appear over both cash & defense buildings.

Anyone else run into this after updating? Tried deleting & reinstalling CC and turning off the show job arrows, but issue remains. Not life or death, just a little annoying.

Same problem here on my end. Hopefully a fix will be released soon.

Post Count
    This latest update is such a fail. I collected from my Nightclub and an hour later someone robbed them.

Wtf? How is this even possible? Green arrows everywhere. It just proves that no effort went into testing this patch, the green arrows stand out like dogs balls and anyone who play tested the game for 10 seconds would have noticed the issue.

Fail.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys - we've identified the issue with the green arrow mayhem and a fix is in the works.
    Thanks for the heads-up, A&F.

Post Count
    I have identified the issue as well, there are green arrows everywhere and they game is broken.

Post Count
    Assuming it'd be addressed with the data push for the crate event tonight. That's still getting pushed tonight... right?