2 minute robbery delay or SOMETHING to fix this?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2 minute robbery delay or SOMETHING to fix this?

Banned
    Post Count

2 minute robbery delay or SOMETHING to fix this?

I just collected my Night Clubs within 1 min of them popping up for collection. I deposited right away and my money was GONE. I exited the bank and had a news item that said I was robbed 50 seconds ago. I tried to travel to the rival hood and my Android CC crashed... no surprise there. I re-loaded CC and checked my news. It says I was robbed 15 minutes ago for $574,xxx! WTH is going on!?!? Why are people able to rob me before I CAN collect my buildings. If I've been playing for 5 minutes the game is so slow that it takes longer than 1 minute to even make my collections and deposit. I'm often robbed (not attacked) before I can bank my cash. Maybe every collection should force a server update? Maybe you should delay robberies to give US a chance to collect before you give our RIVALS a chance to collect. I feel like rivals are seeing what my hood will look like "soon" instead of what it looks like "now". What is the point of setting a timer when I'm already robbed before I get to collect my money?

Can we get a couple minute delay before our collections show up for rivals to pilfer? This time it would seems to require a 15minute delay. This is just silly. It seems like no matter what I do I'm collecting <50% of my high money collections these days. This needs to be fixed. What is the point of even trying anymore?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey that's happened to me before too. The same guy camped my hood for over a month. I would wait in my hood and collect my buildings the second they were available to collect, and put it in my bank within 5-10 seconds. Half my money would then disappear and I'd get a message saying i got robbed half an hour ago. I was loosing 6 or 7 mill every day because of that and Gree never answered any of the messages I sent them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambet1234 View Post
    I just collected my Night Clubs within 1 min of them popping up for collection. I deposited right away and my money was GONE. I exited the bank and had a news item that said I was robbed 50 seconds ago. I tried to travel to the rival hood and my Android CC crashed... no surprise there. I re-loaded CC and checked my news. It says I was robbed 15 minutes ago for $574,xxx! WTH is going on!?!? Why are people able to rob me before I CAN collect my buildings. If I've been playing for 5 minutes the game is so slow that it takes longer than 1 minute to even make my collections and deposit. I'm often robbed (not attacked) before I can bank my cash. Maybe every collection should force a server update? Maybe you should delay robberies to give US a chance to collect before you give our RIVALS a chance to collect. I feel like rivals are seeing what my hood will look like "soon" instead of what it looks like "now". What is the point of setting a timer when I'm already robbed before I get to collect my money?

Can we get a couple minute delay before our collections show up for rivals to pilfer? This time it would seems to require a 15minute delay. This is just silly. It seems like no matter what I do I'm collecting <50% of my high money collections these days. This needs to be fixed. What is the point of even trying anymore?

That is a good point!

I don't buy cash unless by mistake (like the vault I bought today instead of gold, contacted support).

But what if I had been attacked for example before I could bank this (if it had been robbed, I doubt Gree would have considered conveting my mistakenly bought cash to gold)!.

Banned
    Post Count

Banned
    Post Count

Post Count
    How do we know you didn't just forget to collect on your hood for three hours and that's just a display glitch? Sometimes when I quickly click a newsfeed popup, it says "-10 seconds ago."

Edit: if it makes you feel better, I remember smacking around BEAU54, level 234, ~240k def. CC Rollers?
    Last edited by BigMoney; 06-24-2013 at 03:43 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    hmmm... I took screenshots of everything I could... I suppose I could e-mail you the pictures so you could see the date and time of the screenshot (they have something like EXIF data built in right?)(but then there is still no proof that I didn't adjust my phone time) and then I could show you my 24hr collections schedule by video tonight as I collect it 24hrs after I last collected so you can watch them pop up with me and see what time I collected. Then you would be able to see that my collection happens 2.9hrs after the screenshots were taken.

Or you could just accept that I probably wouldn't waste my time taking 20 screenshots of the BS this game does and just play the game if there was nothing that was really messed up. I wouldn't be here wasting my time if I didn't get robbed hours before my collections came up. This isn't the 20 minute time traveler robbery, either... This was almost 3hrs early!

I assume that if a mod ever clicks on that imgur link that I'll be banned. It kind of reminds me of Snowden... publicly point out the glaring problem and get in trouble for it.

Edit: next time I'll be sure to use my camera and keep the date and time website running on my computer in the background... Then I'll do the same when I actually collect the buildings that got robbed... I'll try to get a good pic of them half way popped up and then fully so you can see. How would YOU prove it? I truly don't think it is possible. If I did someone would probably just call it a photoshop, anyway.
    Last edited by Legen...dary; 06-24-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    sounds like he is using a time hack by setting his clock ahead your time is actually like 1 hour behind him