Page 22 of 23 First ... 1220212223 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by KnD View Post
    Does anybody know roughly how long we have until the boss disappears?

Big thanks to all the guys and girls who added me earlier in the event, you have been a big help
    You have roughly 4 and a half hours. From when you posted.
    Last edited by KingPoop; 05-29-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    Level 1+.
    If you need some help with the weekly boss, pm your friend code.
    In-game name: King
    Also, I'll accept anyone 90+

Thanks bud, may aswell leave it for now then.. recharge and refill, ready for the next round

I think this boss is glitched.
    I need 19 more pieces to craft the + version of this armor so I should be on round 33 but I failed to kill it twice and I got the 35 round reward.
    Somehow I went up two rounds with out actually beating the boss and got the rewards, but did not get the pieces to craft the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by konofo View Post
    Finally got the job done, Morgan is working on my Battlegear+. I refused to collect those last feathers until I had taken the plain version to 35, so I wouldn't have any tragic mistakes.

I'm looking forward to a new, single-headed boss tonight.
    Are you sure about it being single-headed?

Can't get nemesis!

I've spent over 200 gems now, and I can't seem to get Jian's Nemesis Armor.
    Has anyone else had trouble getting it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuker240 View Post
    I've spent over 200 gems now, and I can't seem to get Jian's Nemesis Armor.
    Has anyone else had trouble getting it?
    I spent 200 gems as well with no luck.

Might have to spend 40 gems to kill level 43 boss... :/ miss out on the 30% extra offer.. Darn..

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Are you sure about it being single-headed?
    Oh, please, no more steroid bosses!

Quote Originally Posted by hlw_rocer View Post
    Somehow I went up two rounds with out actually beating the boss and got the rewards, but did not get the pieces to craft the armor.
    There is a super-irritating bug that sometimes causes it to skip a level. If it was a reward level, you will see the reward pop up and you will get those prizes, but you don't get the loot from killing the boss. If it was a non-reward level, it just goes away silently and you may not even notice if you haven't been keeping close track. The Jian skipped level 16 for me this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by BethMo View Post
    There is a super-irritating bug that sometimes causes it to skip a level. If it was a reward level, you will see the reward pop up and you will get those prizes, but you don't get the loot from killing the boss. If it was a non-reward level, it just goes away silently and you may not even notice if you haven't been keeping close track. The Jian skipped level 16 for me this time around.
    I see. Well, it doesn't really matter. I wasn't going to make it to 43 anyways and I wanted the 20 hydra hunters and 6 gems.

Boss refresh time clarification

Quote Originally Posted by KingPoop View Post
    You have roughly 4 and a half hours. From when you posted.
    So is it usually 4:30-5:00PM player's local time?
    Last edited by FlipDaddy; 05-29-2013 at 03:32 PM.

Thanx for your help guys!

To all the players that added me to help out, I appreciate it. Im still 2 kills away from 15 and being able to craft the armor. Been leveling up as fast as I can, so hopefully I'll be helping you guys out in the near future. Just in case XBB GGG FGC - maybe I can still get that armor

Great community here, you guys are very helpful!

its exactly the Arena End Time with 1 day difference, so 1d 2hours for arena means 2 hours for boss

You can also see the exact time left if you kill minions to get a boss. If there are less than 2 hours left, it will show that amount of time instead of 2 hours.

Anyone know what level you need for crafting the +?

I got all the mats for the + version (I spent 80 gems total, 3x DPC and 1x 20 Energy) this morning but my regular version is still just at 27.

Thanks for all the help to people who added me, I had more than enough 100+ nemesis friends.