Page 1 of 23 12311 ... Last

[Danger] Twin Jian - May 22nd - May 29th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Twin Jian to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Twin Jian will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

I love the new nemesis look.

This boss is going to be a real challenge.

Can't help thinking it would feel like hitting a pinata when fighting in this nemesis armor.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    This boss is going to be a real challenge.
    Challenge accepted!? Wonder who'll be the first to 60!

How do we know if we got the 2x stronger Nemesis?

I got a Nemmy with 828/808 at max and just curious if its normal or 2x?
    K&D XBB-HNC-YPW

Based on Nemesis armors in the past caping in the 400s I would say that you have the 2x version.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Twin Jian to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Twin Jian will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

For TODAY ONLY! Find a nemesis armor twice as strong as the normal version!

The nemesis should be doing 6x the dmg right? Cause a regular nemesis does 3x the dmg.

It's more likely 2x the stats and still 3x the damage.

I'm not finding it a huge advantage in comparison to previous Nemesis armors, Although I wouldn't want the normal damage Nemmy against this boss.

Needed 2 Nemesis to take down the lvl15 guy
    K&D XBB-HNC-YPW

Quote Originally Posted by Heapy View Post

I'm not finding it a huge advantage in comparison to previous Nemesis armors, Although I wouldn't want the normal damage Nemmy against this boss.

2x stats and 3x dmg is same as same stats and 6x damage. Probably same effect as Nemesis on previous bosses due to this boss being stronger.

Edit: Oh no, excuse me, it's not. Forgot about the stats of your knight added too. That's actually a fair bit lower than 6x damage indeed.
    Last edited by Sir.; 05-22-2013 at 06:36 PM.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Heapy View Post

If so then that's very misleading. I haven't had the opportunity to upgrade mine. What's the max stats for the nemesis?

I've got mine at max and its 828/808
    K&D XBB-HNC-YPW

Wow it went from a challenge to an impossible task. I hope pacers win so I can have something to be happy about today lol.

For those who want to add me this week I just cleared most of my friends list.

I have maxed Nemesis and am at lvl 92. Code is in my sig.
    K&D XBB-HNC-YPW

why do you guys think this boss is stronger than normal? I don't pay much attn to boss stats.. are this ones going up much faster than previous ones or something?

(I got to level 12 with my main knight in maxed AA+ before I had to add a second knight.)

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+