Page 20 of 23 First ... 101819202122 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    Actually I did a whole head banging to the wall for at least a couple of minutes then took a leak. While peeing I remembered someone posting about deleting the app and reinstalling it. I thought it was eunuchorn turns out it was zhy. Either way it saved my jian and for that I'm really thankful!

Ps. It shows how being a lurker can be good thing lol.
    yeah peeing sometimes gives the right inspiration :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Yea I opened chests already so I cant do that since it saves after you open a chest I submitted a ticket but I'm sure they won't help me at all.... Wise one any chance you could help?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_$ View Post
    Yea I opened chests already so I cant do that since it saves after you open a chest I submitted a ticket but I'm sure they won't help me at all.... Wise one any chance you could help?
    what does it mean it saves when u open a chest?

I have enough mats to craft 2+ versions..
    Level 1+.
    If you need some help with the weekly boss, pm your friend code.
    In-game name: King
    Also, I'll accept anyone 90+

Donate one to me poop lol I'll send you two regulars for one plus huzzah

Quote Originally Posted by KingPoop View Post
    I have enough mats to craft 2+ versions..
    by hitting lvl60 and top 25 placing, poop can craft 3 x +versions.....unless can't wait for the prize on last day and started crafting 1st. i can only wait coz inventry full......boring.......

Poor and Irish.

No Gems, No Nemeisis, Lvl 100, maxed AA+, Cyrus+ and Swamp+. Now on 36 boss lvl. Probably will miss 43th boss by 2 or 3 levels. Hope next one would be normal boos, not on steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by ang1977 View Post
    by hitting lvl60 and top 25 placing, poop can craft 3 x +versions.....unless can't wait for the prize on last day and started crafting 1st. i can only wait coz inventry full......boring.......
    The number 1 guy on the leader board for the boss can craft like 10+ versions.
    Level 1+.

The number 1 guy on the leader board for the boss can craft like 10+ versions.
    i think he got banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Neomagic View Post
    i think he got banned.
    What did he get banned for?
    Level 1+.

What did he get banned for?
    As you can see from his damage count; he got banned for cheating. I think he had a bazillion arena points and was 1st place, way ahead of the crowd. One forum member had him as a friend and he jumped from lvl 60 to lvl 160 in a few days. Not the subtle guy... But yeah, I hope they remove his Name from the damage leaderboard, I'm currently ranked 27 and i wouldn't mind the rank boost

Quote Originally Posted by Neomagic View Post
    As you can see from his damage count; he got banned for cheating. I think he had a bazillion arena points and was 1st place, way ahead of the crowd. One forum member had him as a friend and he jumped from lvl 60 to lvl 160 in a few days. Not the subtle guy... But yeah, I hope they remove his Name from the damage leaderboard, I'm currently ranked 27 and i wouldn't mind the rank boost
    how to know if he got banned? just curious....i don't mind too so i can have a chance to fight for 3rd placing with lvl20 jian instead of a lvl10 jian at 4th placing and after haha

Quote Originally Posted by ang1977 View Post
    how to know if he got banned? just curious....i don't mind too so i can have a chance to fight for 3rd placing with lvl20 jian instead of a lvl10 jian at 4th placing and after haha
    I think he's back. Still on damage leaderboards for Jian and rank 10 arena now. Probably only got some of his arena points cut off.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

I made it to level 43 to be able to craft the + version. Did so as a mid 90s level with 2 nemesis armors and level 100+ friends with max nemesis. Happy to have done that without spending gems, but 51 will be out of the question. Strange that they have made it so that it is simply impossible to get to 60 without paying.

JamieDMC is my name
    Code: XBB-HWC-MMR

I have a ton of friend requests so if you want me to accept you, send me a PM as well.
    My wife is looking for friends too! XBB-MRY-ZQY.

Best maxed armors: Sky Guardian+, Infernal Lord+, Wicked Wraith+, Jian+, Blackfrost+, Tortoiseshell Aegis+

Quote Originally Posted by jamiedmc View Post
    I made it to level 43 to be able to craft the + version. Did so as a mid 90s level with 2 nemesis armors and level 100+ friends with max nemesis. Happy to have done that without spending gems, but 51 will be out of the question. Strange that they have made it so that it is simply impossible to get to 60 without paying.
    I'd say the only person so far that reached 43 without spending gem would be zhy. We still technically spent gems so we can get nemesis. Zhy did it without nemesis for his toons.