Page 19 of 23 First ... 91718192021 ... Last

51 boss is where it's tough and you probably need to blow gems. My setup with storm sorc+ and 2 nemesis plus 2 nem friends for 8ee and then another 5ee for main plus nem friend was not enough to take the 51 boss down.

52-54 is doable without gem on 8+5 ee if u have 2 nems but it depends on how many misses. 55 onwards u definitely have to spend gems to finish boss off.
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah

Quote Originally Posted by Nempo View Post
    Alright just tried today too beat the lvl 15 and i was around 2000 damage from killing him. So i dont see it so impossible atleast.

I have already gotten alot of help from alot of friendly guys here on the forum but all i need right now is just one more that has nemesis armour and that should be enough. If anyone want too help i would be really grateful about it.

Hopefully we can beat this together and for everyone else aiming for lvl 15, 43 and 60 good luck to you too.
    What's your setup? Pm me your code so I can help you.

This Epic boss is tough, even with two nemesis friends and cool down with additional energy is not enough to get to lvl 60, I hit 60 with buying extra energy. You may also consider to revive your whole when hitting lvl60 boss, good luck.

In Game : Luthienwind
    Guild: Konoha
    Code : XBB PZG DBV

I hit enough to craft two armors and accidentally crafted second one before I leveled other one to35 now I'm screwed they need a cancel armor crafting this is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_$ View Post
    I hit enough to craft two armors and accidentally crafted second one before I leveled other one to35 now I'm screwed they need a cancel armor crafting this is ridiculous
    That happened to raistmar, but he did something to fix it. You're probably too late now Chris, but you should message him about it, in case it happens next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthienwind View Post
    This Epic boss is tough, even with two nemesis friends and cool down with additional energy is not enough to get to lvl 60, I hit 60 with buying extra energy. You may also consider to revive your whole when hitting lvl60 boss, good luck.
    For next time, you're better off spending 14 gems to get 20epic energy, because 12 gems to revive might not kill the boss at lvl 60. 30 epic energy will guarantee you the job will be done. Just make sure you have at least 6 friends you can use.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Neomagic View Post
    For next time, you're better off spending 14 gems to get 20epic energy, because 12 gems to revive might not kill the boss at lvl 60. 30 epic energy will guarantee you the job will be done. Just make sure you have at least 6 friends you can use.
    But I just want lvl 60 today so I didn't wait for the cool down.

In Game : Luthienwind
    Guild: Konoha
    Code : XBB PZG DBV

Unhappy Help me

I dont kill lvl 15... Please add me! My code is Xbc fdc cxh. I'm lvl 62 With this drake for me is impossible

Rubina lvl 62
    Xbc fdc cxh
    Last edited by sciacalla; 05-28-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neomagic View Post
    That happened to raistmar, but he did something to fix it. You're probably too late now Chris, but you should message him about it, in case it happens next time.
    I messages him and submitted a ticket lets see if I get lucky enough

dam they wont do anything cuz u misclicked, u had to delete app n reinstall immediately, i said it once when another forum member had the same prob
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Dang so it's to late now?

Ugh I liked this armor too and it was strong sigh

hello guys , am a lvl 97 with decent armor , i have the nemesis for this boss but just one friend lvl 100+ with nemesis , can i invite some high lvl players with nemesis plz , need 5 wins to get the plus version , thx
    pm your id so i can add you plz , mine is in my sig
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_$ View Post
    Ugh I liked this armor too and it was strong sigh
    Damn I really hope they do something about it :/

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    dam they wont do anything cuz u misclicked, u had to delete app n reinstall immediately, i said it once when another forum member had the same prob
    so if you uninstall and reinstall while an armor is crafting u get mats back or it has to be the same sec u did it?

Actually I did a whole head banging to the wall for at least a couple of minutes then took a leak. While peeing I remembered someone posting about deleting the app and reinstalling it. I thought it was eunuchorn turns out it was zhy. Either way it saved my jian and for that I'm really thankful!

Ps. It shows how being a lurker can be good thing lol.