Page 15 of 23 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    another one more day to completing the + version of the battlegear!

I had to revive my knights at that lvl!!

want to craft the new Fire/Water Twin Jian armor.. i need to win 1 more time but i try to kill him he lvl15 ... i hired 2 kngiht with Nemesis Armor with Extra dmg and i still cant defeat him

Players who strong please add me XBC DNF XBF that i can win..
    Last edited by alonattias; 05-26-2013 at 04:53 AM.

you guys think there's any chance for a lvl 100 player with maxed Swamps/Inferno/Dark Prince and 10 nemesis friends to reach lvl 60, or say at least lvl 43?

Quote Originally Posted by Ominousz View Post
    you guys think there's any chance for a lvl 100 player with maxed Swamps/Inferno/Dark Prince and 10 nemesis friends to reach lvl 60, or say at least lvl 43?
    You probably won't be able to even reach 43, unless you get lucky with the boss missing you a lot and your knights scoring critical hits.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    You probably won't be able to even reach 43, unless you get lucky with the boss missing you a lot and your knights scoring critical hits.
    Damn, this is annoying :/
    i hope they change the boss if that's the case

U can guys just use shaman and 2 nemesis( 6 energy ) wait 1 hour 4+ 2 gained and use againshaman and 2 nemesis. U wont do more then 3 kills a day.althoung i need 17 more craftables to make my plus set

Quote Originally Posted by Kripton View Post
    U can guys just use shaman and 2 nemesis( 6 energy ) wait 1 hour 4+ 2 gained and use againshaman and 2 nemesis. U wont do more then 3 kills a day.althoung i need 17 more craftables to make my plus set
    Have you managed to test it out on the 43 boss yet?
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Players who have a max Nemesis please add me add me * XBC DNF XBF *

Hi everyone. Hopefully i wont come out rude but i wanted too ask if anyone would want to help me beat the Twin Jian at lvl 15 so i could get my hands on that really good looking armour.

As of now i am a lv 37 warrior named nempo and i am currently at lvl 10 of the boss, so it not that far away but still enough so i cant make it on my own.

So if anyone with a nemesis armour would like to add me i would be both happy and grateful and if anyone that would need my help with anything i am happy too help them too.

So if you want me too add you for me too help you or anyone would like to be added to help me then just send me messege so we can talk about the code.

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Have you managed to test it out on the 43 boss yet?
    If so he wouldn't need 17 more craftables for the plus set sir.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    If so he wouldn't need 17 more craftables for the plus set sir.
    Haha that is very much true XD
    Knights and Dragons iOS.

I'm up to lvl 38 with no nemesis but I'm lvl 130 ish and have a lot of awesome friends that have nemesis but Idk if I can take boss 43 because Im barely beating the lvl 35+ bosses

How can I deafeat the lvl 15 JIAN ?

Max out aa+ and crius +. Have Lvl 100+ nemesis armor friends and if you want Jians armor that bad, spend gems on revivie