Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by aznzeon View Post
    is the stats on the front boss page the starting stats of the boss armor?
    That's the + version you're seeing. And it's the max-ed out stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_$ View Post
    One step forward three steps back eh?
    I totally agree. I see that they are tryig to make it more of a challenge but this is just impossible. At lvl 100 I has a hard time with the level 15 boss, how about those lower levels. It's like they don't want people to get to 60.
    Last edited by Raistmar; 05-22-2013 at 06:33 PM.

One step forward three steps back eh?
    1 forward 10 back :P, i was falling in the trap again when i saw the x2 rewards, didnt get nemesis with 7keys, n was thinking to buy gems again :P but remembered i opened 90s chest few days ago n got only 1-2 stars :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    That's the + version you're seeing.

I totally agree. I see that they are tryig to make it more of a challenge but this is just impossible. At lvl 100 I has a hard time with the level 15 boss, how about those lower levels.
    i killed boss 15 with shaman+ wurm+ storm sorcerer. gonna see if i can take dow 44 without nemesis :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Need Some Friends

Hey all. I'm looking for some friends with Nemesis armor to help with this weekly boss. I have this week's Nemesis armor, but am only lvl 76 (going on 77). Please send me an invite if you can help.

Thanks!

Saeryth
    XBB-RFM-HPQ

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    i killed boss 15 with shaman+ wurm+ storm sorcerer. gonna see if i can take dow 44 without nemesis :P
    Got lucky with the nemesis this week. Got it on my 1st try. And this nemesis should be doing *6 the dmg to the boss as per their notice. Cause it says it will do 2x more than the last nemesis.

Edit: seems like it's 2x the stats of a regular nemesis. Not 2x the dmg.
    Last edited by Raistmar; 05-22-2013 at 06:38 PM.

After reading through i realized that it might not be possible for me to get the + version of the armor as the normal version seems difficult enough. But either ways i'd still like to ask advise on what is the next course of action i should take.
    I'm at lvl 39, The armors that i have that can apply to this boss:
    AA+ - Lvl 30
    AA - Lvl 16
    CA - Lvl 15

Should i just carry on pumping my AA+ to lvl 50 or should i craft another AA+ and enhance that. This is in regards to having a better chance in getting further with this boss. I have CA+ unlocked but don't have the materials to craft it (i'm) at the normal stage of Guardians crossing).
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

Got lucky with the nemesis this week. Got it on my 1st try. And this nemesis should be doing *6 the dmg to the boss as per their notice. Cause it says it will do 2x more than the last nemesis.
    DOH! I used you to beat the lvl 10 boss just now when you were geared in AA. Shoulda waited :/
    Will only accept requests if you send me a PM first.
    K&D: XBC-NPY-XBQ
    A member of Rainbow Party, Part of the Rainbow Coalition
    Main Knight: GeNoCiDe
    Level 9x
    Notus Nemesis +

At level 100, my maxed AA+ takes nearly 100 damage and I'm at level 21 of the boss.
    Level 1+.
    If you need some help with the weekly boss, pm your friend code.
    In-game name: King
    Also, I'll accept anyone 90+

They are pushing people to spend on the game. It's not running away its more like thinking rationally.
    I was joking mate. I do actually agree and I'm not too happy with it either. (mildly expressed)

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    this isnt the only game i play :P i can spend some for all i play but this one is becoming a little too expensive :P so im just deciding which one i better quit :P.
    I'm sure you're not the only one. Subtility isn't their strongest asset.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Zhy I'm trying that my 5 keys whiffed I needed you to have a nemesis mate lol

yeah i know im not the only one :P i just want to play my games well enough, dont prentend to be one of the best player :P but it seems if i want to be good on this game i would have to give up on other ones :P will see :P if i cant get the +version means i cant make progress on this game, so i dont see any reason to keep playing :P

Anyone know any other good games because this game is starting to get annoying
    add XBB-CYW-FZB if you're above 90+

Mike Stan 100+

Zhy I'm trying that my 5 keys whiffed I needed you to have a nemesis mate lol
    lol toldya last week i wasnt sure i would have one :P i opened 7, no nemesis

For those who want to add me this week I just cleared most of my friends list.

I have maxed Nemesis and am at lvl 92. Code is in my sig.
    K&D XBB-HNC-YPW

Quote Originally Posted by Heapy View Post
    For those who want to add me this week I just cleared most of my friends list.

I have maxed Nemesis and am at lvl 92. Code is in my sig.
    pm sent bro
    Last edited by indonesian; 05-22-2013 at 07:31 PM. Reason: wrong grammar
    knights & dragons

im lv 81, and i will accepting everyone into my friend list
    just add me and let me know
    xbc - hhx - vrd

ex-part of rainbow rug's guild, currently doesnt hv any guild

invitation is allowed, thanks