Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I'm assuming they made it so that you'll actually have to have Nemesis yourself to be able to defeat lvl 60 boss. Along with 2+ friends with Nemesis, of course.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Raistmar View Post
    At lvl 15 I barely killed the boss with 4 toons. AA+ CA+ on my toons and 2 friends with AA+. Those casual low lvl players can only wish for the regular armor now.
    what level are you?

Boss

That escalated quickly! I couldn't beat level 17 of the boss with three toons, one of them a level 18 Nemesis.

If you're level 80 or above with Nemesis, add me XBC-DYQ-HXM. PM me first so I know who you are

I haven't tried my nemesis yet cause I can't upgrade it with my smiths being preoccupied but unless it would be dealing substantial increase in damage I'd say it's going to hit like 4-5 times and that wont be enough to kill a boss on later stages the way the bosses are scaling with just 10 energy limit. I hope I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by hlw_rocer View Post
    what level are you?
    I'm lvl 101.

I'm lvl 101.
    dang, i hope i can get to 43 atleast with no nemesis.
    going to be hard, still level 91

The armor looks pretty badass in my opinion haha, do you guys think the normal version alone would be good?

The usual growth of the boss armor is +5/+6.

The best fire/water armor you can get without the dpc is the flamehunter garb it's regular stats is 990/989(as per data sheet)

So you decide if it's worth leveling.

beside hp does boss15 have better stats than previous boss60? lol, well not big deal :P if i cant either have the + version of a boss i will stop playing :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    beside hp does boss15 have better stats than previous boss60? lol, well not big deal :P if i cant either have the + version of a boss i will stop playing :P
    Running away for the challenge?
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    They are pushing people to spend on the game. It's not running away its more like thinking rationally.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    this isnt the only game i play :P i can spend some for all i play but this one is becoming a little too expensive :P so im just deciding which one i better quit :P.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

The usual growth of the boss armor is +5/+6.

The best fire/water armor you can get without the dpc is the flamehunter garb it's regular stats is 990/989(as per data sheet)

So you decide if it's worth leveling.
    is the stats on the front boss page the starting stats of the boss armor?

One step forward three steps back eh?

I have the nemesis at level 18, and it's only hitting for like 1.2k thats with 3 knights. So, I'm guessing this boss is gonna require lots of gem spending..
    Level 1+.
    If you need some help with the weekly boss, pm your friend code.
    In-game name: King
    Also, I'll accept anyone 90+