Looking for syndicate to merge with mine

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for syndicate to merge with mine

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Looking for syndicate to merge with mine

We have always been finishing in the top 1500 due to inactive players. Were looking for an active syndicate to merge with mine to become stronger in bonuses and in syndicate events. If you are a syndicate leader and would like to merge with mine please private message me!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

we'll take your top 3 players. Top 80 syndicate, no donations required, come kick ass. Message me for details.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe this could be something for you?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ng-for-a-merge.

Lurker
    Post Count

Merge

How many do you have he might take you all.

586 093 529

Syndicate Merge

Might be just what you're looking for:

We're looking to take on 8(possibly up to 12...depending) ACTIVE players to fill the spots we've been weeding out since the first war. We're a constant top 500 team with our sights set on 250. Solid group of guys, super organized and lots of fun to work with. No requirements for gold, only the strongest income players have to donate, everyone else focuses on getting stronger. Like I said, we've been weeding out the leaches after every war and we're left with a great core group of CC addicts.

GF

Lurker
    Post Count

OldSchool Syndicate

We have finished Top 500 with every battle event. This was accomplished with only 30 members. We need more members because our sight is set on Top 250 or better. Every member is active, otherwise we'd never have finished in the Top 500.

Add me if you are still looking for a merger: 621290759
    OldSchool Syndicate at Facebook, OldSchool.yuku.com

Lurker
    Post Count

RIPPER STREET is Recruiting

We have finished in the top 250 on all battles and are looking for active members to join Syndicate code is 367 330 703

syndicate leader

921 267 113 is mi mafia I am a syndicate leader wanting to merge

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gcooldude View Post
    We have always been finishing in the top 1500 due to inactive players. Were looking for an active syndicate to merge with mine to become stronger in bonuses and in syndicate events. If you are a syndicate leader and would like to merge with mine please private message me!
    if your group hasn't found a spot yet, pm me. We get you guys in on a top 250.