What the heck is this - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What the heck is this

Post Count
    yeah thats not going to help at this stage gemini we have an evil code overlord at gree messin with us its not your device
    Quote Originally Posted by geminiking01 View Post
    I finally decided to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing changed. Still seeing green arrows. This is really annoying!

Post Count
    i look foward to the update to fix this in the morning i trust gree has there best person on the job

Post Count
    Thank you guys for posting this since i always wait 48 hours before i update the app in case there are problems

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tunka View Post
    i look foward to the update to fix this in the morning i trust gree has there best person on the job
    Good luck it's almost the weekend there more interested make sure events are on time than actually deal with this problem.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

In-App Purchase Problem

Not trying to hi-jack your thread, but trying to find someone from support!

I have an In-App purchase hung up. iTunes has already refunded my money however the CC App keeps trying to complete the download. Getting the below error. Ive submitted a ticket but not getting any kind of response from support.

"You've already purchased this In-App Purchase but it hasnt been downloaded". Ive deleted the CC app and reinstalled several times, rebooted the phone several times.

Anyone know how to fix this, its draining my battery at 13% per hour and is requireing a applieid\password everytime I open the app.

Anyone on here from support?!?

Banned
    Post Count
    !Can't Create A Thread! Bump for Ice Cream Man. I hate it when CC kills my phone an hour after I walk out the door! Not supposed to have to kill any processes in newer Android versions, either. I still have to remember to do so every time I un-plug.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    24 HOURS later and still no fix! Android users should get a discount on gold or some kind of consolation gift.

Post Count
    yeah we should get some compensation dont hold your breath ... after saying there"onto it" it must be said the wheels of gree turn very slowly ... not only the green arrow bs bug the smugglers grate event has started but still not pushed to my device ho hum all i can suggest is you go back to play store and downgrade if its not allready your review like i have let other people know what they will experince if they have an android device..

Post Count
    there ia an additional 5 people in my faction alone who have the same issue .... theres alot of people out there with this problem

Post Count
    Green arrows are driving me nuts.. Android. Gree owes a 12k attack weapon for this!

Post Count
    Anyone on here from support?!?[/QUOTE]

lol asif

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Green arrows now gone from hood....

They are also gone missing from italian jab...
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Banned
    Post Count
    Updated data-set. Green arrows still there on BlueStacks, still not there on my Android phone. GREE doesn't owe us anything. It looks pretty. It's like having 350 turrets without one of them being lvl9! I like it! I vote it stays this way.

Post Count
    Hiyas Folks,

Our engineering team is on this and they should have a fix for these "GREEN ARROWS" out shortly.

The developers are working on other fixes for the issues that have 'popped' as well so please bare with us.

Thanks for your patience folks,

~Sirius

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sirius please!