Team Lupo

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Lupo

Banned
    Post Count

Team Lupo

I'm looking for players willing to spend at least one vault of gold next war. I'm building new syndicate from scratch, I have 1 million attack and 1 million defense. Contact me if you're interested.

Banned
    Post Count
    Real Lupo?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    Real Lupo?
    Real yes, you're CK? Stay away of me,

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo. View Post
    Real yes, you're CK? Stay away of me,
    CCK isn't CK.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IBTL View Post
    CCK isn't CK.
    That's my bad then, apologize, no hard feelings but I have issues seeing CK, CM, CKM, FC, and any other tags.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm getting a lot of PM's asking how many players I have in my syndicate. Just to make things clear, I'm alone so far, I'm willing to accept solo and single players ( preferable below level 100-120), I will spend gold , I'm ready to teach and "form" my new teammates all my " dirty" tricks. I did not decided my next war target but I believe that only by myself I will easily go for top 500-750.
    I'm not accepting in my team former CK's, CM's, FC's or any other bad character ( for example, Mr. DeathDealer).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Why do that instead of joining an existing syndicate?

Post Count
    I'm down. My stats are not nearly as legendary as yours. Only 150K, lvl 110. But can I ask, why would a legend like you leave Indian Nation?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IBTL View Post
    I'm down. My stats are not nearly as legendary as yours. Only 150K, lvl 110. But can I ask, why would a legend like you leave Indian Nation?
    Personal reasons, I'm not willing to get into details. I'm still an Indian but I'm not in the same syndicate anymore.

Post Count
    Personal reasons, I'm not willing to get into details. I'm still an Indian but I'm not in the same syndicate anymore.
    All good. You're probably too good for them. At least from what I've seen.

Post Count
    And we wish our brother well in this. I look forward to seeing Team Lupo on the leaderboards
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    And we wish our brother well in this. I look forward to seeing Team Lupo on the leaderboards
    Me, too. Awesome support from the Indians. Maybe you guys are ok. Or maybe just teach is okay.

Banned
    Post Count
    Please stop asking me to join any existing syndicate. I will not join any, I started my own and I will build my own team. Who wants to join me and be my teammate for long run can PM, I will answer to every one of you .
    Thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm getting a lot of PM's asking how many players I have in my syndicate. Just to make things clear, I'm alone so far, I'm willing to accept solo and single players ( preferable below level 100-120), I will spend gold , I'm ready to teach and "form" my new teammates all my " dirty" tricks. I did not decided my next war target but I believe that only by myself I will easily go for top 500-750.
    I'm not accepting in my team former CK's, CM's, FC's or any other bad character ( for example, Mr. DeathDealer).
    Send me your mafia code. I would like to talk. Im interested

Lurker
    Post Count

Talking

What you wouldn't except me. Lol from the bink