Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Lupo

Lurker
    Post Count

syndicate

you need to go to flow or no show they are a good syndicate for you

Banned
    Post Count
    "Team Lupo" 833-466-306 ,are you tired of all the high pressure to spend gold in your syn...? Do you have dedication? Lupo don't care about what group or clan you come from, everyone that wants to fight hard is welcome... Lets move, no time for thinking only acting on impulse... hit first ask questions later...

Because I'm a nice guy I will accept people in my team during this event, I will fight for you all, no need to donate anything, join my syndicate , do @10-20 fights , collect few points and wait for the end. My syndicate is rank # 130 as we speak now, so top 250 is assured. I give you the opportunity to earn FREE top 250 weapons, you can leave after event ends, no questions asked, no hard feelings, considered a gift from me.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by panty sniffer View Post
    Noticed Lupo is rank#3 for individual prize "Top Player" in this brawl PVP event. A worthy leader indeed and CC legend. Good luck to you and your syn.

Respect bump

For the record, he finished rank #2 for individual prize "Top Player".

Thank you Lupo.
    SexyMelina.ca

Banned
    Post Count
    a fantastic achievement. and yet people slate him.......I don't remember Lupo, hear he upset a lot.....but with a statement like that.......some should listen......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lupo, good luck finding members for your syndicate.

You're trying to build your own syndicate from scratch and that's praiseworthy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thx,to everybody , my syndicate will be always a drama free environment , no rush no pressure .
    P.S. Spots are filling fast, I'm going be selective from now on, I try to give an satisfactory response to every single applicant, Lupo thanks you for your interes and hopefully we will meet in game, sooner or later.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by .Lupo View Post
    Because I'm a nice guy I will accept people in my team during this event, I will fight for you all, no need to donate anything, join my syndicate , do @10-20 fights , collect few points and wait for the end. My syndicate is rank # 130 as we speak now, so top 250 is assured. I give you the opportunity to earn FREE top 250 weapons, you can leave after event ends, no questions asked, no hard feelings, considered a gift from me.
    Those who joined my team on last PVP event got free weapons from my syndicate team position (Rank 136), peace brothers and enjoy your new and free weapons.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow, first time I have been in this thread and just read every entry.

Don't know you from a bar of soap.... But kudos to you dude. I'm really impressed with your attitude. Good luck I hope you smash some of those teams at the top one day.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Join Team Lupo!!! Great group looking for players who fight hard.

"Team Lupo" 833-466-306 ,are you tired of all the high pressure to spend gold in your syn...? Do you have dedication? Lupo don't care about what group or clan you come from, everyone that wants to fight hard is welcome...*

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by .Lupo View Post
    Those who joined my team on last PVP event got free weapons from my syndicate team position (Rank 136), peace brothers and enjoy your new and free weapons.
    Gratitude for the weapons Lupo. Very cool move you did.
    -splint

Banned
    Post Count
    If anyone deserves a bump IMHO. Good luck.

Banned
    Post Count
    Lupo, you should join SKK instead.

Banned
    Post Count
    That's cool. Have fun with your syndicate.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hi lupo, free bump

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    SKK. bring all your members over.