Team Lupo - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Team Lupo

Post Count

dcn gladiator 300k avg I.p. lev 194 431k att /def ,courtney level 74 140 attk 100ip

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo. View Post
    I'm looking for players willing to spend at least one vault of gold next war. I'm building new syndicate from scratch, I have 1 million attack and 1 million defense. Contact me if you're interested.
    Hi im currently with dcn a top 150 as the anchor of team curious as to where u think u will finish placement wise in battle? Maybe we can help

Banned
    Post Count
    Team Lupo, finished Top 150 last war, I recruit new players.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by .Lupo View Post
    "Team Lupo" 833-466-306 ,are you tired of all the high pressure to spend gold in your syn...? Do you have dedication? Lupo don't care about what group or clan you come from, everyone that wants to fight hard is welcome... Lets move, no time for thinking only acting on impulse... hit first ask questions later...
    Hi Lupo,

Can I join?
    I cant PM you.
    Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Xessy View Post
    Hi Lupo,

Can I join?
    I cant PM you.
    Thanks
    Hello, send request to 833-466-306 we can talk, look over stats and discuss what your exceptions are.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey lupo. I just made my own and I'm the only member so far! I've never been with FC or any of those names you said. I'm level 189 with well over 600k attack and defense with everything maxed out. It's hard trying to get players but I know in your group we mean busines! I can drop a vault of gold no problem! My code is 858 661 731

Banned
    Post Count

Lurker
    Post Count
    To the top... Put a request in let's talk about your goals and expectations.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bumpo for team Lupo

Banned
    Post Count

Banned
    Post Count
    How's the latest pvp battle going for team lupo?

Banned
    Post Count
    i was a member of team lupo and loved every minute of it until he kicked me out. does your life lack enough lupo? dont think, act now and join this pack of wolves. he will regale you with screenshots of his exploits robbing trev and some of your other fc favorites. he waxes philosophical on the game, but many of these lessons can be applied to life as well.

i do take issue with the statement that lupo doesnt care who you are or where you came from. i donated bricks, cash, pvp points and planned on exceeding the ip minimum i agreed to by a significant degree. i begged on bended knee for lupo to take pity on me and let me stay, but he cruelly stormed off and started a new exclusionary chat room for him and his puppies.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    i was a member of team lupo and loved every minute of it until he kicked me out. does your life lack enough lupo? dont think, act now and join this pack of wolves. he will regale you with screenshots of his exploits robbing trev and some of your other fc favorites. he waxes philosophical on the game, but many of these lessons can be applied to life as well.

i do take issue with the statement that lupo doesnt care who you are or where you came from. i donated bricks, cash, pvp points and planned on exceeding the ip minimum i agreed to by a significant degree. i begged on bended knee for lupo to take pity on me and let me stay, but he cruelly stormed off and started a new exclusionary chat room for him and his puppies.
    I thought you were an assassin? Why were you in team Lupo?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    For the record, I play a character in this virtual game, this character is a criminal who doesn't have honor, doesn't keep his word and does anything to humiliate himself.
    extra white characters ...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by C Rebels View Post
    i have several accounts. this was one of the other ones.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by C Rebels View Post
    Montecore has more accounts than you have fingers lol, truly a dedicated player and top contributor where ever he is and always exceeds expectations. If you see a cool, witty guy in your syndicate..... Its probably our friend monte helping out.

He is funny and contributes. Anyone that has him in their team chats will tell you this.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there