Here is the difference between iOS and Android.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here is the difference between iOS and Android.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Here is the difference between iOS and Android.

Those that are simple and uneducated choose Android. Those that have the luxury of not caring about price choose an iPhone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Steve Jobs LET android happen. Knowing someone always has to mow the yard, so to speak.

Banned
    Post Count
    Im an Ios user, and was always told you buy and apple product, you never really own it.
    I think there two completely different platforms, and it's all a matter of preference.

That being said, I'v always liked how Apple products look

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'd actually say that iOS is more aimed at the less technologically knowledgeable (the masses), whereas Android allows far more freedom for the advanced user.

Did this really require a new thread?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DME View Post
    I'd actually say that iOS is more aimed at the less technologically knowledgeable (the masses), whereas Android allows far more freedom for the advanced user.

Did this really require a new thread?
    I agree with this, it takes alot more knowledge to take control of your IOS device

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Buy a Dodge or buy a Ferrari, it's your choice.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous They View Post
    Buy a Dodge or buy a Ferrari, it's your choice.
    As somebody pointed out in the other thread. You can't compare an iphone to a ferrari. Ferrari's are top of the line specs and iphones aren't.

Banned
    Post Count
    i think its buy a Ferrari, or buy a Lamborghini.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DME View Post
    As somebody pointed out in the other thread. You can't compare an iphone to a ferrari. Ferrari's are top of the line specs and iphones aren't.
    In terms of what people know then Iphone would be considered the Ferrari of phones. I agree there is better just like there is better than Ferrari, It's just what most people know as being the best

Banned
    Post Count
    Those that are simple and uneducated choose Android. Those that have the luxury of not caring about price choose an iPhone.
    I think you have it the other way around mate. I bought an iPhone because I didn't want to deal with the complexities of Android.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KFH View Post
    i think its buy a Ferrari, or buy a Lamborghini.
    I agree with this. iPhone is like a Lambo (or at least the ones before iPhone 5). Sexy exterior, but the specs could do with some improvement.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    I agree with this. iPhone is like a Lambo (or at least the ones before iPhone 5). Sexy exterior, but the specs could do with some improvement.
    I can't dispute that prior to the iphone 5 the build quality of the exterior was definitely quality.

I do find it disappointing how some top of the line Android phones have top of the line specs and then opt for the cheap option (plastic) for the exterior build quality. It's what put me off of getting a Samsung.

So you have Samsung going for top specs and sub-par exterior build quality and Apple going for top exterior build quality (prior to the iphone 5) and sub-par specs. So individually neither is perfect.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think it's more like, buy an Audi (android) or buy a toyota (iphone)

The iphone is not as good, but much more reliable.

Banned
    Post Count

really

Want to know something funny...
    Direct quote from an apple sales person " IOS is was designed for children and tested by children to insure that it was as simple as a phone could get" android is way more complex if android wants an iphone just click the app screen button if a iphone wants a custom home screen forget it that all android my friend.
    Silly ppl IOS is for kids.
    Android is the real phone

Post Count
    I own an iPhone and a Dodge. What a conundrum.

I had an iPod touch and loved the interface. Got the phone because everything transferred. That and life is too short to waste time trying to "master" your damn phone.