iOS or Android? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: iOS or Android?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No one is denying Adroid's dominance. It is a free OS for those that can even pretend to make a phone. Then again, no one is denying the idiocracy of the world. "Batin!

Banned
    Post Count
    Nope. They need him more than ever. Without him they fudged iPhone 5. Jobs would have given them a good spanking for that. It'll be my last iPhone.

R.I.P. Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by SEC View Post
    I didn't expect any miracles when he was around. He built a solid team at Apple. Tim Cook, Jonny Ive, and so many others are perfectly capable of continuing the tradition he started. He was a great CEO but an even better teacher and Apple has a lot of very smart folks running the show now. If you think Apple was Steve Jobs you are very mistaken. They will likely release one or more products in the next two years that will be as big as the iPad. It may be a new Apple TV that destroys the market for Xbox and playstation, it may be a wearable wrist watch type computer accessory, it might be a new car entertainment system, or something none of us ever thought of which is the most likely. But it will be insanely great on that you can be sure.

Actually even the Google apps work better on iOS as well in my experience. I have never had an app crash on iOS even once and even google apps can crash on Android and seem to lag and crash. I don't know of any app made for both platforms that you can say works better in Android. So what is your excuse for that?

Banned
    Post Count
    For your information, "idiocracy" means: Peculiarity of constitution; that temperament, or state of constitution, which is peculiar to a person; idiosyncrasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous They View Post
    No one is denying Adroid's dominance. It is a free OS for those that can even pretend to make a phone. Then again, no one is denying the idiocracy of the world. "Batin!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was referring to the brilliant "B" movie

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    Nope. They need him more than ever. Without him they fudged iPhone 5. Jobs would have given them a good spanking for that. It'll be my last iPhone.

R.I.P. Jobs
    Give me a break, steve jobs was alive when they were working on the iPhone 5. How exactly did they fudge the iPhone 5 since it is the best selling smart phone on the planet? I bet Samsung wishes they could fudge it so well since it took them a month to sell as many Galaxy S4's as it took Apple to sell in the opening week-end.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Banned
    Post Count
    So true that idiots outnumber the geniuses. But you have to remember at one stage iPhone users outnumbered Android users.

Banned
    Post Count
    First of all it feels cheap. Like a toy phone. That's sufficiently convincing I believe. I rest my case.

Give me a break, steve jobs was alive when they were working on the iPhone 5. How exactly did they fudge the iPhone 5 since it is the best selling smart phone on the planet? I bet Samsung wishes they could fudge it so well since it took them a month to sell as many Galaxy S4's as it took Apple to sell in the opening week-end.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    First of all it feels cheap. Like a toy phone. That's sufficiently convincing I believe. I rest my case.
    Rest what case? You haven't made one cogent or salient point this entire thread. You certainly demonstrate the android demographics quite accurately though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Best selling doesn't always equate to the best. Samsung has a stronger foothold in the east (where they are based) and Apple have a stronger foothold in the west (where they are based).
    Apple were the first ones to really hit the scene and as such developed a loyal fan base before others came came along. Them already having cornered the market with iTunes also helped immensely.
    If they had both come come on the scene at the same time and both invested the same amounts in advertising in the same territories then it could be a different story (apple would still have had the edge thanks to iTunes), but it's really been a bit of a game of catch up for the other companies.

Banned
    Post Count
    Rest what case? You haven't made one cogent or salient point this entire thread. You certainly demonstrate the android demographics quite accurately though.
    I see comprehension isn't your strong point. If you read my post, you'd know I've never used an Android.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DME View Post
    Best selling doesn't always equate to the best. Samsung has a stronger foothold in the east (where they are based) and Apple have a stronger foothold in the west (where they are based).
    Apple were the first ones to really hit the scene and as such developed a loyal fan base before others came came along. Them already having cornered the market with iTunes also helped immensely.
    If they had both come come on the scene at the same time and both invested the same amounts in advertising in the same territories then it could be a different story (apple would still have had the edge thanks to iTunes), but it's really been a bit of a game of catch up for the other companies.
    WTH are you talking about? Both companies sell globally what difference does it make where they are based? Most of the phones that Samsung sell aren't even galaxy models, they are those ultra cheap phones that still run Android 2.3. Samsung also made smart phones before the iPhone came along not the other way around. Are people seriously this obtuse?

Banned
    Post Count
    To be honest, I hate Samsung. They are a bunch of uninnovative copycats. So is Apple but they don't do it as blatantly and as shamelessly as Samsung. Shame on you Samsung and your shameless ads. I'll never buy a single Samsung product.

Banned
    Post Count
    What good timing! Finally we can agree on something. As you can see, I'm perfectly unbiased.

WTH are you talking about? Both companies sell globally what difference does it make where they are based? Most of the phones that Samsung sell aren't even galaxy models, they are those ultra cheap phones that still run Android 2.3. Samsung also made smart phones before the iPhone came along not the other way around. Are people seriously this obtuse?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Let Android fumble around for sales. I like the middle finger Apple throws to the masses.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have a garage in China. Does that mean I can build an Android phone and you will market it to exploit the secondaries? Well get 'er done fast and loud.