Best way to communicate with faction members

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to communicate with faction members

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Best way to communicate with faction members

So how does your faction communicate amongst yourselves?

Our faction uses an app called "WeChat". I've heard that other factions have websites set up. Does anyone communicate solely through the in game faction forum?

Post up your communication method and your faction ranking.
    Modern War ID: 897-110-587

Hackensack Heroes
    Top 750 in Canada, India, France, Top 1000 in Attack of Ireland, Poland, Australia

Recruiting active players / Open to merger

Bonus:
    Infantry def +35%
    Ground def +25%
    Air def +20%
    Naval def +15%
    Infantry att +10%
    Ground att +5%
    Building def +30%
    Health regen -23%
    Cash bonus +10%
    Guild member +22

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it just me or does this seem like asking the player sitting across from you at the Texas Hold `em table what his hole cards are?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you really think sharing that information will somehow give away your advantage, then you are taking this game way too seriously.

Hackensack Heroes
    Top 750 in Canada, India, France, Top 1000 in Attack of Ireland, Poland, Australia

Bonus:
    Infantry def +35%
    Ground def +25%
    Air def +20%
    Naval def +15%
    Infantry att +10%
    Ground att +5%
    Building def +30%
    Health regen -23%
    Cash bonus +10%
    Guild member +22

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    Is it just me or does this seem like asking the player sitting across from you at the Texas Hold `em table what his hole cards are?
    He's not asking for access to other factions communications, just their preferred method.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here is a thread from Kingdom Age.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...for-group-chat

Post Count

Free apps

I think you can try "Touch" or "Palringo". I believe they are free apps from the apple App Store. Good luck

Post Count
    We use Palringo. I don't like Groupme because they require a telephone number to get an account. That is far too invasive and personal if you ask me. Palringo works just as well and you only need an email to sign up. We have a external forum as well.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No, just better to rent out sixty hotel rooms, and a large conference room in the hotel. Have them cater meals, sixty massage chairs, massuse on hand at all times.

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    No, just better to rent out sixty hotel rooms, and a large conference room in the hotel. Have them cater meals, sixty massage chairs, massuse on hand at all times.
    Hand down the best option. LOL

But if you are cheap, try groupme, palringo, or kakao; these are the most popular here.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If all faction members have access to a separate device for communications, I would say palringo. Otherwise, a huge pain in the rear to switch apps on one device.

Post Count
    Group me is way to go. Have used others and IMO....they Suck lol
    But they all have their own pros and Cons.
    A suggestion....only use faction forum to track donations

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No, just better to rent out sixty hotel rooms, and a large conference room in the hotel. Have them cater meals, sixty massage chairs, massuse on hand at all times. Hopefully by the next event, I'll have the new WD event wing finished at the house. Sixty rooms in each of two wings, multiple battle rooms. Direct fiber optic connections to the gree servers with the next generation wifi Throughout with capacity for 500 devices. Also 180 fill ins in three shifts, for tapping when we need a break. Even better, let the fill ins handle it, well all go to the Bahamas for the weekend. Just a minute, I need to call James to see how high he's gotten my iph now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No, just better to rent out sixty hotel rooms, and a large conference room in the hotel. Have them cater meals, sixty massage chairs, massuse on hand at all times. Hopefully by the next event, I'll have the new WD event wing finished at the house. Sixty rooms in each of two wings, multiple battle rooms. Direct fiber optic connections to the gree servers with the next generation wifi Throughout with capacity for 500 devices. Also 180 fill ins in three shifts, for tapping when we need a break. Even better, let the fill ins handle it, well all go to the Bahamas for the weekend. Just a minute, I need to call James to see how high he's gotten my iph now.
    Now we know who is in charge of GREE

Hackensack Heroes

Bonus:
    Infantry def +35%
    Ground def +25%
    Air def +20%
    Naval def +15%
    Infantry att +10%
    Ground att +5%
    Building def +30%
    Health regen -23%
    Cash bonus +10%
    Guild member +22

Post Count
    is the game enjoyable when you just goes nonstop tapping for 3 days? wheres the strategy in this event in the top 10, even top 25 im guessing. down in the top 250 bracket there seems to be more strategical planning involved. not an insult, I would spend lots of gold if I had excess money too, but just curious
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Seeing how we are going ridiculous, rent out a brothel for the weekend. That way everyone gets stress relieving blowies while regenerating.