GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A notice to the Cartel

Banned
    Post Count

Cartel threats

Quote Originally Posted by TYR_Rune View Post
    From what I am aware of.. my faction, Mcgurt, never threathened any of the top-25 factions (specially OBO)... Even our war-time chatters during Columbia never talked in anger about any top-25 factions that are aspiring to become top-10 as well.. and there were no discussion of specifically targeting OBO.

Mcgurt originally started as a top-100 faction, we strived to make progress one step at a time.. So we fully understand your situation OBO (and the rest of the top-25 faction)..

(Although I cannot speak for the rest of the top-10 placers) I must tell you that you have McGurt's full sympathy and encourage you to compete w/ us for the top-10 spot fair and square.. But rest assured, McGurt is fully ready to meet any challenges ahead in the top-10 arena..

So goodluck buddy, McGurt wishes you all the luck... and see yah in the battlefield...
    I dont know what faction FROGBUTT is from but here's a quote fro her...."Lay me off pronto or the CARTEL will be in you a**"

So what will the cartel really do? Destroy your base? Takes them 3 clicks to destroy a building that you can rebuilx with one click...Hmmmmm. Go ahead frogbutt.
    Last edited by BILAT NI KAZU BAHO; 05-21-2013 at 08:26 PM. Reason: none

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Well most certainly mr hicks, just pm me your location. I love to visit all who ask, in many ways. I'm happy to share with all. I have special methods of visiting the artificially enhanced members too, when needed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I have special methods of visiting the artificially enhanced members too
    I'm sure you do, lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by blondealex View Post
    Make no mistake. We are not blaming anyone for placing 11th and not frustrated. It was an absolute blast the last 3 hours. Hats off to VFF, that last battle was as much fun as I've had playing a game in quite some time. They beat us fair and square.

I'm just letting it be known what our intentions are so that I don't have to put up with any of the behind the scenes drama this time.

Cheers
    OBO it was an absolute Blast matching against you for the final battle. It honestly couldn't have been any better for us as we knew exactly what we needed to do to pass you. You guys certainly didn't make it easy on us

One of the Epic battles that will go down in history of Modern War.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    it's only as meaningful as you choose it to be.

if you truly have no interest in the idea, then yes you may consider it to be just attention seeking drivel. however, if you are like a handful of people who PM'd me once the threads began about the whole Cartel idea, and thanked me for opening their eyes, then you may not consider it meaningless.

the meaning is up to you...accept it, decry it, spray paint it on a side walk, whatever! just don't blame it for keeping you out of where you wished you had ended up...

Quote Originally Posted by DME View Post
    By this explanation it sounds like the "Cartel" is completely meaningless. I thought the whole basis of it was to withhold money until they started to listen and make positive changes, not just attention seeking drivel.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by blondealex View Post
    During the Battle for Columbia, the cartel acted as if it was some surprise and threatened to target our members if we continued to try for a top 10 finish.
    Hmm, I think, as already stated, the Cartel is just a name for an idea, not an actual group. However, I find it weird to see some of the people who think they are part of "The Cartel" but dont follow this idea...I think some just want to be apart of whatever crap comes up...

Quote Originally Posted by mhicks1978 View Post
    Speed ump, Your talk is very CHEAP!! I am still waiting for you to come take a visit, HAPPY HUNTINGS!!!
    Really? Like, oh I dunno, as cheap as internet muscles? I wish for every time I read this someone would really do it and whoop some butt, I think your adolecent self needs it. You also have no idea who these people may really be behind these names, so you are obviously not very bright, sorry.

I will make sure to personally add 20 million to your wd totals from my targeting then. I dont really care about what you do, I just so love a good challenge. Thank you blondy.
    Haha, love this! This is pretty much what an app war game should be. Thanks, Speed ump

I have special methods of visiting the artificially enhanced members too, when needed.
    Well, then you said this... O_o All good though, I had to pause and laugh at this one, sorry!

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Post Count
    Well most certainly mr hicks, just pm me your location. I love to visit all who ask, in many ways. I'm happy to share with all. I have special methods of visiting the artificially enhanced members too, when needed.
    Speed!! Go ask your PUN BUDDIES TO HELP YOU, WOW I THOUGHT YOU HAD POWER? YOUR A JOKE! JUST ANOTHER FAT GUY SITTING AT A DESK SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THIS GAME! YOUR A JOKE! HAPPY HUNTINGS............

Consistent Contributor TYR_Rune's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BILAT NI KAZU BAHO View Post
    I dont know what faction FROGBUTT is from but here's a quote fro her...."Lay me off pronto or the CARTEL will be in you a**"

So what will the cartel really do? Destroy your base? Takes them 3 clicks to destroy a building that you can rebuilx with one click...Hmmmmm. Go ahead frogbutt.
    FROGBUTT? He certainly is not with us...
    Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
    PM for details
    (no hackers pls)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ever hear of the term "butt hurt"?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Frogbutt is a she.
    There is no Cartel.

If there was, they would have succeeded at keeping the cost down of top 10. It went up by a lot. Total failure.
    887-485-065
    qwerts
    DeltaForce United

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Cdr, I think mr hicks was inviting me to visit him in the game, not in person, though I have been offered that many times as well too, by many players. Keeping in mind its an in game visit, I think you can then realize what artificaily enhanced players might mean.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous They View Post
    Ever hear of the term "butt hurt"?
    Is it related to

I have special methods of visiting the artificially enhanced members too, when needed.

Post Count
    Cdr, I think mr hicks was inviting me to visit him in the game, not in person, though I have been offered that many times as well too, by many players. Keeping in mind its an in game visit, I think you can then realize what artificaily enhanced players might mean.
    Ahh, and the lightbulb comes on. I totally..cough cough HACK!...get it. However, I still think the way I took it to be a little humorous!

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Here, let me give you a little something to BAN that cough and HACKing you've got there.lol

Post Count
    Greetings!

While having some healthy competition and passionate rivalries are great and all, insulting fellow users and tossing around accusations isn't. Giving you guys involved a warning this time.

Please keep the conversation more in line next time and also please note the forum rules below:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

/closed before it gets further out of hand.

~Sirius