Slow Down Funzio - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slow Down Funzio

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wawoftam View Post
    These events are happening far to fast for my liking. The gap between the strongest and weaker players is widening at an alarming rate. The battle prizes widen it even further.
    I believe it is a very short sighted approach and the game will be killed of within 12 months if this keeps up.There is less and less reason for newer players to donate as being competitive is getting tougher and tougher.
    You know what's really funny?

I recall people saying this over 12 months ago

And I think 12 months from now, another person will be saying this.
    Syndicate - La Dispute
    Syndicate #979420361
    Members: 17/26 - I just can't do it alone anymore! Can you donate $250k+ a day? Join me!
    Fight Respect Payout: +20% | Car Defense: +10% | Building Output: +20% | Melee Defense: +25% | Gun Defense: +15% | Armor Defense: +10% | Building Defense: +25%

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED2277 View Post
    ya they care nothing for the most part about the small amount of people that hav a problem bec they are out weighed by the big gold buyers. look at the very 1st war, to re gain your health it only cost 15 gold, when they saw how much ppl would spend on gold for the points and items for placing they boosted it to 25 gold.
    Not sure what you're smoking but it's always been 25 gold. Don't believe me check the threads complaining about the 25 gold cost for health regen threads from midtown battles...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Fact of the matter is, they just had better keep it up with the buildings more expensive than nightclub.

It would be extremely disappointing for players who made that sort of income 3-4 months down the line to not have anything to save up for.

Also much of the problems you have with Gold spenders I'm not finding. I am a very light gold spender, when I started getting Rinsed by players who had spent more months on me on the game, and naturally were stronger, I just camped longer. Even if you aren't spending gold, sit back and build your income.