Friend leaving..... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friend leaving.....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Then perhaps the way forward is to join a no gold syndicate where you're expected to use gold and can still get a fight with other active (probably more active) people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    It seems that I buy enough gold to hang in a top ten if I wanted to. I'm not burned out. I haven't scaled back my play. If anything I'm more dedicated. But I know It's my choice to participate when I want. I know I can sit a war out. Ain't no one forcing us to do anything. Except our egos who demand first place.

I don't blame Gree for wanting more money. I don't blame them for capitalizing on a cash cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    I can only say from experience, the battles in top ten are as exhilarating as they are in top 500.
    If you're spending top 10 money in a top 500 syndicate, you're out of your damn mind. I'd prefer to believe that you're vastly underestimating the amount of gold spent in a top 10.

Edit: pretty sure that's the case. you would be at least top 500 just by yourself with the amount of gold spent at top 10, if not top 250.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    If you're spending top 10 money in a top 500 syndicate, you're out of your damn mind. I'd prefer to believe that you're vastly underestimating the amount of gold spent in a top 10.

Edit: pretty sure that's the case. you would be at least top 500 just by yourself with the amount of gold spent at top 10, if not top 250.
    didnt say that I was throwing all that gold at the syndicate. It's mostly going to crates, bosses, and limited edition equipment. Sorry for the confusion. I threw maybe 1.5 vaults at the syndicate this time around.

I'll have qualified for the $1000 gold bonus program this month.

Post Count
    Good buy to my friends and team mates ..good luck to all of you in real life

Post Count
    Yes to go back to the original point of the thread i got a message from another wonderful player who has left the game earlier, her name is Tita - Originally member of DFA and then FC and HTC. She will be missed from the game!!
    donkey punch - 152 548 501

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm going to pay my official tribute to my former teammate Spudza75 from NGF

Good guy, very fun to play with and super friendly. He officially quit after the last war complaining that it's taking way too much of his time (once every 11 days).

he sold all his hood and donated all the money to the group. Sad to lose someone who has played this game for over a year and at such high level.

Best of luck dude!

Banned
    Post Count
    There is nothing wrong (especially if you are willing to spend gold when you DO play) with taking a war off. I'd think your Syndicate would be happy to switch a couple members who felt the same about frequence of wars in and out of the Syn as they are willing to play or not play for that war. The 25% bonus money is easy to come by. I'm sure you could find a top500 with the money bonus that would be willing to let you hang out, mostly inactive for a war or two, if you just donated what would be a pittance, to you. There is no need to quit. Communicate with your leader and officers and things can get worked out. I think GREE is forcing us to all understand that our activity will determine the rate at which we progress. They could have a War every weekend for all I care. My syn would fight once or twice a month and probably be better off. Everyone else's war spending would go down while we saved for one big war once a month. We would hold #550 on off wars and #200 when we went all-in... maybe more if everyone saved their gold for only 1 war a month. You can't win every top prize in the game without playing 24/7. That is what GREE is teaching me. I play how much I play. You guys have an addiction if you can't slow down without going cold turkey. Take it easy once in a while. Your real life will thank you.

"Hey guys, I don't want to burn out and quit, so I'm taking a war off. Kick me if you find someone to fight. I'll be back, fresh and better than ever in a week or two. Accept me back or I'll find another syndicate that doesn't demand that the game is my WHOLE life. See you in a week or two! Good luck!" would probably have done wonders for everyone selling everything.
    Last edited by gambet1234; 05-23-2013 at 01:12 AM.