Dont join the hell fire club they just use you for your gold then boot you

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dont join the hell fire club they just use you for your gold then boot you

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Dont join the hell fire club they just use you for your gold then boot you

DONT JOIN THE HELL FIRE CLUB THEY ARE TOTAL SCUM THEY JUST USE YOU FOR YOUR GOLD THEN BOOT YOU RIGHT AFTER THE WAR IS OVER THERES NO LEADERSHIP NO ORGANIZATION THEY JUST USE PEOPLE THE LEADER IS GARBAGE THE OFFICERS DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT THERE DOING PEOPLE HITTING PEOPLE way under there attack and just losing over an over just the heads up dont join the hell fire club they will use you for your gold DONT JOIN THE HELL FIRE CLUB

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    Confirmed for Butthurt. This syndicate already has a questionable reputation because of the previous war. You seem to be on a high from just getting kick though

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunflame View Post
    Confirmed for Butthurt. This syndicate already has a questionable reputation because of the previous war. You seem to be on a high from just getting kick though
    With the rep thing I think your confusing with HellsCalls group

Livin' the #smuglife

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It was more then 15 of are group that got cut the min ip were 75k and we all hit that mark i have screen shots of all our points the hell fire club are totally scum bags dont join them they use you for your gold then boot you trust me there garbage

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    "No Gold, No Cold"

Post Count
    Well, I wanted to thank the Hellfire group for matching up with us twice and scoring me some big points each time

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    My mistake then.

Lurker
    Post Count
    You got your prizes though, yes?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yah we all got our prizes this was are 2nd war with them packer heights we finished top 25 and we spent vaults of gold all our players scored 130k in packer heights and 75k in the last event i have screen shots total bs and they booted us right after war the hellfire club is going down hill please no one join there syndicate they will just use u for your gold then boot u trust me there scum bags i have all there players stats if anyone wants them

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So you're saying that Hell fire has vacancies?
    Good to know.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yah they were out of top 25 before packer heights then my group joins hell fire club an we placed top25 then we barley placed top 50 this war and they booted my whole group they just wantyour gold no loyalty at all no organization no officers on to declare war when we had 15 people on with full health just sitting there there leader is garbage and all there officers always threatening to boot you if u dont reply to there post right before war we lost 3 of our heavy gold players cause they couldnt stand the leader hello kitty garbage dont join them they only want your gold then they will boot you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So you are looking for a new syndicate?

75K influence points in war is the minimum buy in and you don't have to respond to leaders garbage.
    Just show up and tap for 3 days. Hell......sorry....heck you can just show up one day and contribute that 75K and we squared away.

Backed by a very strong clan. Nothing to do with hell or fire although we have frequented Hades.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    yah thats what there min was and i have screen shots of all my players over 75k points and some over 300k 200k 100k we are going to start our own syndicate so we dont have to deal with all the drama we just want to have fun and kick a s s while we do it but thanks for the offer

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    where did you guys finish?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Fine.
    But when you guys don't do well in the wars its gonna be awkward kicking each other out.
    At least we would kick you all out together.