GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We ranked 261 with NO GOLD - Bravehearts of Scotland

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Strong work BoS! Impressive.

Post Count
    the perfect faction, no money and still placed well, my hat comes off to you guys.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blest@iBOB!.mw View Post
    I'm curious as to individual scores... how much can one score with no gold usage... what was the mean score... you can PM me the numbers if you'd like...
    Out of 50 members our WD scores ranged from 16k-67k. The 60k players got those scores by either being the DL or having great defensive stats so they ramped up a lot of points from wins from opponents as well as what they scored.

Post Count
    HGF, it's go time buddy. When r u all going to be up for another may the best team fight for free and WIN!?

Prominent Poet King little fruit fly's Avatar
    Michigan's tiny city called Beverly Hills
    Post Count
    Congrat to those stick to their words and stayed gold free for the impressive accomplishment and win.

We did our part to support the Cartel, you don't see us up in Gambit's Colombia ranking thread, do you? We've never finished anything lower than 16 until this one.
    PM me with your WD points to join an awesome top 25 family;

Yip, SMILE and PENGUINCOTT!

“Life is too important to be taken seriously!”

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    HGF, it's go time buddy. When r u all going to be up for another may the best team fight for free and WIN!?
    I reckon soon, keep you posted REG and thanks for the challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    First off thank you to THE best faction members a leader could ever ask for. I take my hat off to all BoS members, well 49/50.

We fought 69 battles won 45 and lost 24 and notched up 1,743,720 WD points over the 3 days all with NO GOLD. Other factions can verify this.

It's been a hard slog but I reckon we made a point, that decent hard working strong factions can put in a real shift and not spend a penny. We were in and out the top 250 over the last few days and could easily have made the tier but we made a decision to stick to non gold to prove a point, mostly to ourselves but also to others and of course REG.

We could also have made the top 100 easy again, we have never been out of it til now and this war has taught us so much for the next war that we will be back up there. Watch out.
    Sorry if I am blowing my faction's trumpet but I am very proud right now.
    Hi my name in MW is papa panda stats 15k atk & def lvl 50 free player . I'm currently in a faction but not in the top 4000 your faction seems to be very strong if you have slots pls reply I will leave my faction if you will accept me
    I log in about twice thrice a day but I can probably spend a few hours for the wd event pls reply if you have requirements or anything

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    Out of 50 members our WD scores ranged from 16k-67k. The 60k players got those scores by either being the DL or having great defensive stats so they ramped up a lot of points from wins from opponents as well as what they scored.
    Thank you HGF69... You and your mates have always been a class act! Good Luck to the Bravehearts!
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats to you gents... I am proud to be a part of a faction where the suspense of seeing where you'll place lies. I couldn't deal with sitting there waiting for people to catch up. That would be boring. Instead I had the luxury of participating with others sharing the excitement, suspense and relief to place as a team which we worked so hard for and earned... What good is winning a trophy that you bought. It would be the same sense of not playing the Super Bowl but who could spend the most for the claim.
    Last edited by Yankster; 05-22-2013 at 06:59 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankster View Post
    It would be the same sense of not playing the Super Bowl but who could spend the most for the claim.
    I get your point but it's entertaining to me that you used that comparison where the most money gets you the best players and the teams organized an oligopoly to keep spending under control while assuring competitiveness.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wittywon View Post
    I get your point but it's entertaining to me that you used that comparison where the most money gets you the best players and the teams organized an oligopoly to keep spending under control while assuring competitiveness.
    Yea I was being lazy when I wrote that.. My fingers typed faster than my cerebral processes.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrrrrunoMarzzzz View Post
    Hi my name in MW is papa panda stats 15k atk & def lvl 50 free player . I'm currently in a faction but not in the top 4000 your faction seems to be very strong if you have slots pls reply I will leave my faction if you will accept me
    I log in about twice thrice a day but I can probably spend a few hours for the wd event pls reply if you have requirements or anything
    You obviously don't have what it takes end of story

Post Count
    Congratulations to all involved. That's impressive.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Great job!

First off thank you to THE best faction members a leader could ever ask for. I take my hat off to all BoS members, well 49/50.

We fought 69 battles won 45 and lost 24 and notched up 1,743,720 WD points over the 3 days all with NO GOLD. Other factions can verify this.

It's been a hard slog but I reckon we made a point, that decent hard working strong factions can put in a real shift and not spend a penny. We were in and out the top 250 over the last few days and could easily have made the tier but we made a decision to stick to non gold to prove a point, mostly to ourselves but also to others and of course REG.

We could also have made the top 100 easy again, we have never been out of it til now and this war has taught us so much for the next war that we will be back up there. Watch out.

Sorry if I am blowing my faction's trumpet but I am very proud right now.
    Last edited by Watoosy; 05-23-2013 at 09:47 AM.