We ranked 261 with NO GOLD - Bravehearts of Scotland

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We ranked 261 with NO GOLD - Bravehearts of Scotland

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

We ranked 261 with NO GOLD - Bravehearts of Scotland

First off thank you to THE best faction members a leader could ever ask for. I take my hat off to all BoS members, well 49/50.

We fought 69 battles won 45 and lost 24 and notched up 1,743,720 WD points over the 3 days all with NO GOLD. Other factions can verify this.

It's been a hard slog but I reckon we made a point, that decent hard working strong factions can put in a real shift and not spend a penny. We were in and out the top 250 over the last few days and could easily have made the tier but we made a decision to stick to non gold to prove a point, mostly to ourselves but also to others and of course REG.

We could also have made the top 100 easy again, we have never been out of it til now and this war has taught us so much for the next war that we will be back up there. Watch out.

Sorry if I am blowing my faction's trumpet but I am very proud right now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Congratulation, should use 20 gold and your faction will be the 250th,lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats to you all!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    You can blow their trumpets as much as you like...or at least as much as they'll let you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I dont believe you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice job!! 1.74 million sounds about right.

I guessed you would score 1,570,275 (excluding scoring from defensive wins) and be in contention...add 2,500 to 5,000 per battle in defensive wins and you get pretty close to your actual score.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...533#post746533

Steady Scribe Some Random Clown's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good job, and I did a quick average and the math does check out as No Gold plausible.
    Some Random Clowns
    506 627 210

"Don't join some other random clowns faction, Join the real 'Some Random Clowns' faction today!"

We've merged!
    SRC is now a Farm team for "The Shades" faction. SRC is now for people wanting to play faction LTQs.

Banned
    Post Count
    Great effort grats

Banned
    Post Count
    Well done brother respect !

Banned
    Post Count
    we were about 98% free. We had a few drop some gold here and there and pulled off top 250. I will say if it wasnt for the few, very few that did we would be right next to you. With the money saved go hit that LTQ hard and net way more a/d then any war will give you.

Post Count
    Great job guys. You beat us in REG by a couple hundred thousand points. Think we were in 277th spot.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    First off thank you to THE best faction members a leader could ever ask for. I take my hat off to all BoS members, well 49/50.

We fought 69 battles won 45 and lost 24 and notched up 1,743,720 WD points over the 3 days all with NO GOLD. Other factions can verify this.

It's been a hard slog but I reckon we made a point, that decent hard working strong factions can put in a real shift and not spend a penny. We were in and out the top 250 over the last few days and could easily have made the tier but we made a decision to stick to non gold to prove a point, mostly to ourselves but also to others and of course REG.

We could also have made the top 100 easy again, we have never been out of it til now and this war has taught us so much for the next war that we will be back up there. Watch out.

Oh it would have been eoic if you guys were top 250

Post Count
    I have to say that I'm so glad that we did this. Not getting those units that we would have normally got was worth it. It was by far the least stressful of all the wars and the most fun. Everything was about the camaraderie rather than ranking. We relied solely on teamwork and organization rather than med packs to do well, which was a great way to challenge ourselves, and i have to say we blew away even our own expectations. I've never bee more proud of my faction.

Special thanks to all you guys in REG for being part of the "No Gold Challenge" you guys are great and did great as well.

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm curious as to individual scores... how much can one score with no gold usage... what was the mean score... you can PM me the numbers if you'd like...
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Banned
    Post Count
    Nice job with sticking to your guns. would also like to know what a average score would be without using gold.