Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dock Rampage Discussion

Post Count

first quest needs 75 mil

to build dockside mill

Post Count

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    it's actually a launching event.. see how many times you can launch the apps and got absolutely nothing until you reinstall the apps.

the final boss is when you finally gave up and throw the phone out of the window.. further you got, higher you are ranked.
    LMFAO! I give that answer a 9.5

Post Count
    I am not going buy dockside mill for you 2 reason

1) Payout is 1,180,000 every 48 hours and cost 75 million - for 75 million i expect payout to be at least 5 million
    2) It has a big footprint.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    That would be nice i just hope it ridiculous number like 1000 fights to get the prize

Last one was 700 victories
    If you're talking about the Hitman LTQ, the normal mode required 550 PvP wins, and the Elite mode required 2100 PvP wins for a total of 2650 wins.

Banned
    Post Count
    I would really like to have an entire LTQ PVE based . Its quite easier to do. Worst part of the last LTQ was really the rob xtimes this x building... Got to rifle throught the rival list for hour to get one.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    im asking a question .. sorry 4 the off topic but ..

Can u give me ALL the events happen in Crime city . im just 3 week ago since i played CC

i encounter event is

Boss Event , Pagoda , Cases , and War . is there any Event that i cannot encounter ?

*Sorry 4 my bad English*

Post Count
    You're missing the LTQs-- Limited Time Quests. For instance, the last LTQ was a mixture of jobs on the map to complete mixed with robbing certain buildings (and winning a certain number of attacks). They also currently have limited time buildings, buildings only available to purchase while the event is going on, which offer rewards for upgrading the items.

There are two types of case events by the way. Collect-10s and Collect-20s. The Collect-10s award the grand prize if you collect 10 of the specified items from cases (and offering intermediate prizes at 3, 5, 7, and 9). The collect-20s offer intermediate prizes at 5, 10, 15, and 20, but in collect-20s you can collect an unlimited number of the case-items, and they reward a super strong prize ("epic item") for whoever gets the most case-items, and some strong items for the people who finish in the top 25 and the top 250 of the collect-20. None of this info is all too relevant to you unless you plan on spending quite a few vaults of gold per event. You will never get into the top 250 of a collect-20 event without spending gold, for instance. They might have increased the odds of winning the grand prize of the Collect-10s, though, as many players got the top prize without spending gold, which is normally quite rare.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidkiller View Post
    I would really like to have an entire LTQ PVE based . Its quite easier to do. Worst part of the last LTQ was really the rob xtimes this x building... Got to rifle throught the rival list for hour to get one.
    I enjoyed the fact that the event couldn't just be bought with gold, which would be the case in a PvE event. And really, at level 80, you have no right to complain about the difficulty of finding any of those buildings.

Really, there is absolutely no difference in a PvE-based LTQ and GREE just putting a strong item in the shop and saying, "here, this costs X gold, but you could shave up to Y gold off that price for free if you're willing to wait a little bit for your energy to regenerate while doing the maps." Boring.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 05-21-2013 at 01:48 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I enjoyed the fact that the event couldn't just be bought with gold, which would be the case in a PvE event. And really, at level 80, you have no right to complain about the difficulty of finding any of those buildings.

Really, there is absolutely no difference in a PvE-based LTQ and GREE just putting a strong item in the shop and saying, "here, this costs X gold, but you could shave up to Y gold off that price for free if you're willing to wait a little bit for your energy to regenerate while doing the maps." Boring.
    Except you need gold to complete a 15 day build in 9

Post Count
    Yeah, no kidding. I was talking about the LTQ event, The Hitlist. What does the current limited building have to do with anything?

Edit: technically possible to do it free, item modifiers, yadda yadda.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The point isn't that you do or don't need gold. It's that PvE can be done almost instantly with enough gold - the building event cannot. (Unless you had the ~$20bn on hand, less modifiers).
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885