GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: To Catch A Criminal LTQ: Walk through

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Homerekka View Post
    Devin - major respect for all the hard work you do

I kept reading you write 'prestage' and I thought you just had a weird way of saying 'prestige'... The penny has dropped now just polite feedback - perhaps a hyphen might help others understand pre-staging
    Good idea. I've done that now. Thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    Are you sure you're completing LTQ missions?

The normal 'mission goals' can easily be accidentally confused for LTQ missions
    Yep, that's exactly what I've done - lol. Thanks for great guide, very helpful once again.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thank you

Thank you so very much Devin

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdog View Post
    Wont be surprised if this not fixed. Directly impacts Gree's bottom line.
    Error. Every time you need to earn more points. The veterans will continue the same, new are the beneficiaries. Will be more competitive. This does not represent anything, you can do 5/10 thousand points more. It changes nothing.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thank you once again Devin!

Post Count
    Devin...as always.

Destructible units and bennies that don't stack? The gold stays in the vault for this one. I guess we had to know they would slow it down at some point. What they probably didn't plan for is us having Devin giving us the down-low before getting duped.

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count

damn

Guess i won't be getting all the way through this one either. I don't have all my unit buildings updated enough
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Post Count
    Having finished it, and having knowledge of the entire event, you might consider stopping at lvl 31/53 prestige. A quick glance of the units suggests a fair premium for limited gains.
    Thank you Devin. I came to the same conclusion when i was reading your information.
    Although knowing that the Units are not working while others probably won't stack makes me want to stop in Normal mode (as reduced casualties do nothing and very shortly Valor won't do anything)

On a side Note Gree should consider giving you Compensation for putting this together. I suspect a large number of players push on and spend gold when they weren't planning on doing so because you provide them information.
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    anyone knows where to find upgrade times for the airfield?
    I am upgrading my airfield now to level 6 and it going to take 60 hours. Good Luck all

All Praise Devin for his efferts. Thank for helping me out. Low gold player so good to know when to hold and when to fold.

Thanks again

Post Count
    Check the first post. Probably lvl 40.
    Check the question first lol

Post Count
    On lvl 25/42 commander idris does not show a green arrow above his head, if I attack him will it still count? I've tried everything I can think of (restart app, delete and reinstall app) but nothing has made the green arrow appear. I'd really like to kno before I attack him because I prestaged him and I don't want to have to end up attacking him 8 times. Thanks for any help!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Civiltrojan View Post
    On lvl 25/42 commander idris does not show a green arrow above his head, if I attack him will it still count? I've tried everything I can think of (restart app, delete and reinstall app) but nothing has made the green arrow appear. I'd really like to kno before I attack him because I prestaged him and I don't want to have to end up attacking him 8 times. Thanks for any help!
    This happens more often. Just make sure it's time to hit him and it'll be ok. I believe it's the same two levels further. Gave me no problems.

Lurker
    Post Count

Second +2 regen unit not working

I swear why does this always happen. Has gree responded to anyone about this and the second 20% rejuv unit that doesn't stack?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Updated front post with:

1. note that raw-gain totals do NOT include stats from not-indestructible units.
    2. green arrow not showing above commander idris in mission 25 normal mode.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan6b View Post
    I swear why does this always happen. Has gree responded to anyone about this and the second 20% rejuv unit that doesn't stack?
    I agree ryan. I have not seen the increase after getting the 2nd +2 regen. Hopefully its corrected since they are not stacking units. We will see.......