DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: To Catch A Criminal LTQ: Walk through

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    By the way, we still have two spots open.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    yeah Devin you're right, this isn't for recruitment, I'm sorry! ..will you make a recruitment thread in the Faction Recruitment area???

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I just did. Look in the post. The code is 506-547-778.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count
    no I mean Devin's REG faction recruitment thread...stop posting about recruiting...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Jumping for Joy

Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    I do plan on doing the one starting Monday. See you all then.
    Yay, I got him to respond to me!

Seriously, thank you so very much Devin! Truly appreciate all that you do for us MW newbies and experienced players! See you Monday with bells on! Take care.

Special mention to Durt McGurt

Sincerely,
    MugsMom
    x Dead x Patriots x
    Lady MaMa
    USS Enterprise NCC-1701

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ready for ur guidance Devin!
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Petty Officer View Post
    So is gree going to do anything about the non-stacking units? I spent gold to get through these missions, if their not going to do something to make this right, then I for one will stop spending gold altogether.
    Agree with several members here about this issue. If Gree does not admit to the error and try to either resolve it or compesate the members that have these non working units then where will it stop? Will top 10 factions that have won these positions before just recieve a "good job trophey" since your winnings dont stack. Many of us spent real money (gold) to get these items only to find out through forums that they do not even work.

Suggest that if you have these "non stacking items" to please open a ticket to show GREE there are several paying customers out there not willing to just let by gones be by gones and hope this gets fixed on the next event.
    FACTION BONUSES: Casualty Rate -5% Health Regen Time -26% Ground Attack +25% Air Attack +20% Infantry Attack +25% Sea Attack +10% Infantry Defense +30% Ground Defense +30% Air Defense +30% Sea Defense +30% Building Defense +30% Building Output +25% Guild Member Increase +24

Lurker
    Post Count

since there is still no official response

I think that it would be helpful if everyone logged their ticket requests here. A lot of this could be avoided and people would be less frustrated if there was an updat every 24 hours, even if there is no resolution. No one wants to feel like a stepchild especially when real money is on the line.Ticket sent oh and bump...

Bump......bump

Consistent Contributor nkeywithdnb's Avatar
    Post Count
    had no clue there was a prestige mode.
    Dave

356 516 232
    ADD ME

------------Recruiting Information------------
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...cruiting-Now!)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TripSD View Post
    Agree with several members here about this issue. If Gree does not admit to the error and try to either resolve it or compesate the members that have these non working units then where will it stop? Will top 10 factions that have won these positions before just recieve a "good job trophey" since your winnings dont stack. Many of us spent real money (gold) to get these items only to find out through forums that they do not even work.

Suggest that if you have these "non stacking items" to please open a ticket to show GREE there are several paying customers out there not willing to just let by gones be by gones and hope this gets fixed on the next event.
    And what do you dowiththe people who still decided to complete prestige mode after being made aware of the issue?

What kind of question is that? They took a foolish chance mind you, but their units that they paid for should still work the way they are supposed to. Gree has an obligation to honor anything they put forward in game, wether advertised or not. If not it is false advertising, fraudulent and are placing themselves in a likely, highly actionable position.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Petty Officer View Post
    What kind of question is that? They took a foolish chance mind you, but their units that they paid for should still work the way they are supposed to. Gree has an obligation to honor anything they put forward in game, wether advertised or not. If not it is false advertising, fraudulent and are placing themselves in a likely, highly actionable position.
    Wrong. In the court of law, if you know there was an error, and still continued with your action, in many states you would lose the claim.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Wrong. In the court of law, if you know there was an error, and still continued with your action, in many states you would lose the claim.
    In California you can still be a class representative in a law suit, even if you weren't personally deceived, but if the information presented by X could deceive the general population and influence their decision making.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Devin, Where Art Thou?

Dear Devin,

Your fans are missing you! Just saying!

Sincerely,
    MugsMom
    x Dead x Patriots x
    Lady MaMa
    USS Enterprise NCC-1701