Clowns Declare Nuclear War on the Cartel!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clowns Declare Nuclear War on the Cartel!!

Banned
    Post Count

Clowns Declare Nuclear War on the Cartel!!

Are you fed up with the tyranny of the Top 10 Cartel? The Clowns invite you to join is in declaring nuclear war o. The Cartel!

How can you help? Visit our website www.mwfaction.com and feel free to join us and or contribute to the cause through the PayPal option at the bottom of our page! Funds will go to purchasing gold for the next war to defeat the Cartel! Also, we will be looking for a select few new members with minimum 500k stats! Many of you have asked about donating in the past!! Well now you can participate in defeating the Cartel!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You do make me laugh....alot.....lol....what a clown !!!

Post Count
    Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That was funny. How would you even going about defeating the cartel?
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have something to drop in your PayPal account Clowns, my toilet is out of service right now.

Post Count
    This is funny. I too can accept your donations. PM me for my address for you to send me itunes cards.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nice way of recruitment. Innovative idea. U must be in marketing

Banned
    Post Count
    What a bunch of clowns....

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    You actually are quite amusing. Clown.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ahh......I love the smell of napalm in the morning.......it smells like victory.....

Banned
    Post Count
    That's funny.... Let us know how it works.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudClown View Post
    Ahh......I love the smell of napalm in the morning.......it smells like victory.....
    Say, what position will the clown and his funny little joker's faction be this time ??? Is it in the Top 23 again or down down down ??? Are all of you laughing celebrating or crying underneath your ...........

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you fed up with the tyranny of the Top 10 Cartel? The Clowns invite you to join is in declaring nuclear war o. The Cartel!

How can you help? Visit our website www.mwfaction.com and feel free to join us and or contribute to the cause through the PayPal option at the bottom of our page! Funds will go to purchasing gold for the next war to defeat the Cartel! Also, we will be looking for a select few new members with minimum 500k stats! Many of you have asked about donating in the past!! Well now you can participate in defeating the Cartel!
    Behave and zip it fella, there's a good lad

Banned
    Post Count
    We whacked these clowns twice in the last battle and they still couldn't catch us !

Banned
    Post Count

Yeah how? with your hackers?

Post Count
    How about the top 10 factions join up and beat down the clowns? Or wait, how about we dont and pick any top 10 faction to beat down the clowns?

Yeah that sounds about right!
    .::McGurt::.