Darkness Rising - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Darkness Rising

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezinap View Post
    It is not fair. I need only the Traitorous Ghoul, and it's nowhere in this LTQ.
    Unfair <whine mode off>
    Congrats guys, with this unexpected award!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Eagle View Post
    that's the only one I need too.. the ghoul.. too bad I can't get it from this LTQ...
    Ok I'm done whining too...
    I have 3, I wish I could give you each one.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ummm so guys can anyone please answer how to make Darkness Rising appear.
    The last LTQ required level 25 how about this one?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It has always varied from level 15 to level 50 based on the map requirement. Open the spreadsheet linked in the first post. Look at the first map. Open the game, see what level that map unlocks at. That's the required level for the quest to start. Do note that you must be at the level to open the final map in order to finish the LTQ. Also note that if you are worried about the minimum level to unlock an LTQ, you're better off skipping it and working on the boss anyway.

$0.02
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    yes, I plan to, just about to finish level 23 (currently on 23). you can't put a gold price on a decent indestructible unit.
    I agree, the unit for finishing lv. 25 is for sure worth the gold, I finished the level 25 yesterday, funny thing was, by killing the queen, I also received the night lord!! So I received the night lord awarded from the LTQ and I got it from the Boss event itself!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Did someone see any special bonus units in the heroic mode?

Post Count
    [QUOTE=Colony Colonel;768546]Thanks Tempus but i'm not going to duplicate efforts! feel free to copy the data from above though[/QUOTE

Sorry was a bit tired when i created the template for new quest filled in what you had so far and made simple post for the spreadsheet before my head hit the table in deep sleep hehe. Didn't have the energy for a polite meet and greet.

Wasn't and don't expect anyone to do anything Was just merely providing the link to the spreadsheet for anyone that wanted access. Sorry if I wasn't a bit more polite in my posting as i was little too exhausted to do so at the time.

Some prefer a simple list as you are providing.
    Some prefer a more comprehensive spreadsheet with more information.

It is good to provide people with a choice.

Thank you for starting the thread in the forums as well as a list of drops for the LTQ here.

Tempus

PS. Yes and it was confirmed that both:
    14/25 Normal: Traitorous Night Lord
    10/25 Heroic: Traitorous Watchman

Both also work for the Appease the Drow Queen Quest.

Side note:
    Has anyone noticed if any of the units offer any bonus abilities haven't seen any for a while now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    Did someone see any special bonus units in the heroic mode?
    Nope, no special bonus. Just awesome indestrutible units.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yeah I was kinda hoping for another Shadow Knight... Lol. I wish they'd make that mistake again.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    No problem Tempus, I was just saying that I personally don't want to duplicate effort!

List is fully complete now guys.

Enjoy!

(and join my guild )

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Consistent Contributor jeffrodriguez's Avatar
    Post Count
    How do you guys reach 25 Kills may I please know what level are you guys at?
    Darkness Rising was unlocked when I reached level 35 killing the Drow Queen Now I am level 59 with 640 energy but I need 2 level up just to kill 13/25 Torment Animator.
    my damage is too low even though I already bought the final weapon from the Hero weapon shop.
    how to kill this boss faster at this rate I am levelling too fast from level 28 to 59 in just 2 days is really fast as I don't even have level 5 buildings
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrodriguez View Post
    Darkness Rising was unlocked when I reached level 35 killing the Drow Queen Now I am level 59 with 640 energy but I need 2 level up just to kill 13/25 Torment Animator.
    my damage is too low even though I already bought the final weapon from the Hero weapon shop.
    how to kill this boss faster at this rate I am levelling too fast from level 28 to 59 in just 2 days is really fast as I don't even have level 5 buildings
    To answer a part of your question, most of us have the weapons & armor received from the previous LTQ quests, My weapon for example has 102att/68def, My armor has 44att/126deff

I could do free kills up to level 16, maybe 19, but didn't want to wait 2 hours, after that it was gold hits only , lv.25 costed me 10K for each hit. ( needed 11 or 12 hits to kill it)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrodriguez View Post
    You are referring to the Darkness Rising quest here which is not the problem that you are experiencing with Drow Queen.

in this game you will level fast until around level 100 when it then slows slightly.

The boss comes in tiers. As you started fighting the boss at level 28 you are in the 25-49 tier. even though you are now level 59 you still remain in that tier.

Your weapons and armor count for very little when fighting the bosses. your alliance attack is all that matters. you increase this from buying units and mostly from participating in limited time quests (such as darkness rising)

you can also increase your attack through boost buildings, but this boost will not help you with bosses as you hit with your unboosted stats.

there are also techniques to killing the bosses efficiently. your health regenerates (without bonuses) at 1 per minute. you have 100. so if you attack the boss 3 times then wait 1 minute you can get another 2 attacks making 5 attacks in the first 2 minutes of battle.

after that you have to wait 25 minutes to regenerate enough health to battle again. but again wait 1 extra minute so that you have 26 health and can then perform additional attacks.

in total you can get 13 attacks in on a boss without having to resort to gem usage.

units available from guild crusades sometimes give a boost to health regeneration speed. Your guild can also purchase health regeneration (which is not cheap) this will all allow you to get more and more attacks into each battle.

take this advice and learn from it. I suggest that you play the game for fun. level up and care little for being the best. but then once you are bored of being weak for your level... start over by transferring your game to an empty device and use your knowledge of the game to your advantage.

players will still be stronger than you who have started again and use gems - but don't let this put you down.

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Colonel - thanks for this info - i have one question please

are you saying that to do the best possible in the Appease the Drow Queen quest - you should be at max the number of alliances you have no matter your level, as long as you have the units and armour to cover it all?

thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cxxxmm View Post
    Colonel - thanks for this info - i have one question please

are you saying that to do the best possible in the Appease the Drow Queen quest - you should be at max the number of alliances you have no matter your level, as long as you have the units and armour to cover it all?

thanks
    Yes,

Anything that you can do to increase your unboosted alliance attack will benefit you. I believe it was proven that increasing your attack skill also helps you to hit higher.

If you are struggling with the current boss, do more of the LTQ and you should have a much easier time.

also don't do the normal quest chain, you will level up and push yourself into the more difficult tier.

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Post Count
    Do I have to finish the heroic mode? for my heroic units that I earned for it to say heroic on it with a (H) cause mine don't says it.