Update - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeks View Post
    The only reason RK and the rest of the guilds are boycotting is because they ran out of gaming money. If Gree was smart they should make battles run weekly. Have a weekly winners list. Guilds can choose when to fight and when not too. Giving guilds a choice. That way guildslike RK and United (whatever) can either bleed money or give others a chance. I am sure more players would spend a few coin if they thought they had a chance. I have a 500 rank guild. With only about 4 gem users and are used sparingly. Some think a buying more gems but the difference in QP Is not worth it
    It's clear the lengthening of the gap between wars is for the sole benefit of the upper ranked guilds. The only reason majority support appears to be for wars to be more spaced apart is because most of the forum regulars are in TOP10 guilds. The guilds that feel the pressure to retain their positions obviously would want more time between wars so they can recover without missing out on a war.

Now if you would ask a guild that is under no pressure to perform well (that is the majority of all of the guilds), I'd say they'd like to see wars more often simply because participation for them is truly optional and 'losing' will not result in loss of ego or shrinkage of e-peen. And they would love the extra indestructibles.

I'd love to see a 24 hour duration guild war every day of the week for the very same reason you'd like to see a guild war every weekend. There will be an enormous amount of b1tching and moaning from TOP10. If they are pushed to the limit, it would be exciting to see some new faces in the TOP10. Makes the game exciting for everyone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by glitters View Post
    It's clear the lengthening of the gap between wars is for the sole benefit of the upper ranked guilds. The only reason majority support appears to be for wars to be more spaced apart is because most of the forum regulars are in TOP10 guilds. The guilds that feel the pressure to retain their positions obviously would want more time between wars so they can recover without missing out on a war.

Now if you would ask a guild that is under no pressure to perform well (that is the majority of all of the guilds), I'd say they'd like to see wars more often simply because participation for them is truly optional and 'losing' will not result in loss of ego or shrinkage of e-peen. And they would love the extra indestructibles.

I'd love to see a 24 hour duration guild war every day of the week for the very same reason you'd like to see a guild war every weekend. There will be an enormous amount of b1tching and moaning from TOP10. If they are pushed to the limit, it would be exciting to see some new faces in the TOP10. Makes the game exciting for everyone.
    You are deluded mate. If you can't beat the top guilds when wars are spread out you can't beat them if they were close together...period.
    Doesn't matter anyway because the smart players will all leave when the next gen hackers take a foothold. Then the game will die all you'll cry because your $20 a week won't make a difference to the hackers playin free.

Banned
    Post Count
    Mate, I think you're deluded. If wars were more frequent, TOP10 guilds would not be able to retain their positions consistently. They'd be burnt out and probably quit. Then newcomers will fill in for them. Common sense please.

Quote Originally Posted by IN3RTI@ View Post
    You are deluded mate. If you can't beat the top guilds when wars are spread out you can't beat them if they were close together...period.
    Doesn't matter anyway because the smart players will all leave when the next gen hackers take a foothold. Then the game will die all you'll cry because your $20 a week won't make a difference to the hackers playin free.

Post Count

Bro, i think you got it all wrong.
    If the frequency is pull even more closer like 1 week rest, 1 week war.
    Then the hackers will show themselves out as they are the only ones that can create virtual money & gems at no physical cost.
    The actual paying customers will die off as their bank account dries out unless there are some millionaire kid on the block.

Banned
    Post Count
    Bro, I have it all correct.

Hackers can't hack gems. If they did, you'd think them FUN and RK would come first and second? Unless you're implying they hack...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadknight View Post
    Bro, i think you got it all wrong.
    If the frequency is pull even more closer like 1 week rest, 1 week war.
    Then the hackers will show themselves out as they are the only ones that can create virtual money & gems at no physical cost.
    The actual paying customers will die off as their bank account dries out unless there are some millionaire kid on the block.

Post Count
    Bro, I have it all correct.

Hackers can't hack gems. If they did, you'd think them FUN and RK would come first and second? Unless you're implying they hack...

sparckle , my friend , glad you are still here i think you are wrong , top guilds will maintain their positions even if there will be 3 wars a week ... what they spend in a month on gems = what the rest of the guilds spend , so how the rest will get on top with what they have ? top players get more bonus gems than some guilds are using during the war .. and FUN and RK dont hack .. look at 60 players guilds that hack ... all bonuses unlocked but they are lower than top 200 ... because they cant hack gems... thank god for that
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    sparckle , my friend , glad you are still here i think you are wrong , top guilds will maintain their positions even if there will be 3 wars a week ... what they spend in a month on gems = what the rest of the guilds spend , so how the rest will get on top with what they have ? top players get more bonus gems than some guilds are using during the war .. and FUN and RK dont hack .. look at 60 players guilds that hack ... all bonuses unlocked but they are lower than top 200 ... because they cant hack gems... thank god for that
    Sup Perfuzzie

One factor you're missing out. TOP10 guilds will have to participate in every war to retain their spots. If they miss a single war, then it's considered that they have been dethroned. The lower ranked guilds can freely opt out of any war because they're under no pressure to participate.

If there was a war every day of the week, I don't think even the FUN would have the spirit to consistently rank #1.

Post Count
    Sup Perfuzzie

One factor you're missing out. TOP10 guilds will have to participate in every war to retain their spots. If they miss a single war, then it's considered that they have been dethroned. The lower ranked guilds can freely opt out of any war because they're under no pressure to participate.

If there was a war every day of the week, I don't think even the FUN would have the spirit to consistently rank #1.

they need a few clicks sparckle to make a few millions points that can be done by a single player of those guilds ... look from top25 down and see how many points they scored ... it all depends on your credit card
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes. But I don't think they can do it every day of the week for a whole year. The day they miss out is the day many of the lower ranked guilds will pounce at the opportunity.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well, heavy subject!

Anyway, this coming war I expect that other guilds will be in the Top10 .
    Assuming that the current TOP10, who informed everyone that they will NOT use gems, while for sure other Guilds will.

The conquest points will show us all if pricipal & honor will stand against ego.

Post Count
    Lol...you think that gem hacking doesn't exist? Well, you are wrong glitter man. I've seen it with my own eyes. GREE can't track it, the hole in their coding is already there and too late to fix. Not only can gems be hacked, the box event can be hacked so you can open successfully everytime and recieve the desired trinket 100% of the time. If you'd listened to what Winny said not long ago, then you would know the facts. That's where your deluded, thinking the top guilds can't keep up...pfft, if lower guild can't muster the gems in the long term they can't in the short term.

Moreover, FUN haven't really been tested yet. They are capable of a lot more but they are not stupid. They are more aware of the hackers than GREE support.
    As soon as you see FUN drop off the board, you'll know that it's time to abandon ship as the hackers wld be at the point of taking over the big spenders.
    They will spend till the game dies by hackers. It's simply, they will burn opponents gems, it doesn't bother them, finance is no difficulty for them. They have bank accouts that wld make you sizzle.

If I were still playing with a legit account, then I'd luv to join FUN. But, I've seen too much of the joy of hacking to go back to spendin real money. I'm happy to play under the radar till we hackers take over.
    Last edited by IN3RTI@; 05-22-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    They're already close to their limit. Hence the whining to lengthen cooldown times between wars.

Kudos to you for being honest about hacking. We need more honourable people like you.

If I were still playing with a legit account, then I'd luv to join FUN. But, I've seen too much of the joy of hacking to go back to spendin real money. I'm happy to play under the radar till we hackers take over.

Post Count
    They're already close to their limit. Hence the whining to lengthen cooldown times between wars.

Kudos to you for being honest about hacking. We need more honourable people like you.
    Actually no they are not. Their limit is a lot more than what we've seen. My knowledge of FUN comes from inside. Great bunch of people with too much money and only exist to win guild wars.

I also know know of a new member who just joined RK. He's a bit Leary with his hacks, too obvious at times but GREE still haven't banned him. Maybe because of who he is. That bit I won't spill the beans on as it wld throw everything out of whack lol

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh I see what you're getting at here. Them factions have hackers. Hackers = infinite gems. So they can't be beat.

amiright?

Actually no they are not. Their limit is a lot more than what we've seen. My knowledge of FUN comes from inside. Great bunch of people with too much money and only exist to win guild wars.

I also know know of a new member who just joined RK. He's a bit Leary with his hacks, too obvious at times but GREE still haven't banned him. Maybe because of who he is. That bit I won't spill the beans on as it wld throw everything out of whack lol

Post Count
    Oh I see what you're getting at here. Them factions have hackers. Hackers = infinite gems. So they can't be beat.

amiright?
    Dude, why do you think that? That's plan ignorance of the fact that they are big spenders, that's all. FUN, players are genuine. They are all over hackers if they try to apply there.
    I'm a hacker, and I know of others. Most of us stay clear of the top guilds but one of us has now blown his cover I think.