Update

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Update

The RK are committed to helping players in Kingdom Age, individually or together with groups to ensure we all enjoy the game. We honor our agreements and will support all who advocate and champion the same philosophy and demonstrate the same behavior during this event. While a no hit event would have been far easier to ensure compliance, we will support the community's request for a free hit event only, but we ask all players to keep in mind that this will be difficult to ensure compliance. Rest assured, we will support this KA community endeavor, and will play with honor and integrity, but we will also have actionable alternative plans IF required during and after the event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What is RK? Are you a guild that competed in any of the battles?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Painite View Post
    Lol. Did you compete in any of the battles? Obviously you didn't look at the leader boards

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    The RK are committed to helping players in Kingdom Age, individually or together with groups to ensure we all enjoy the game. We honor our agreements and will support all who advocate and champion the same philosophy and demonstrate the same behavior during this event. While a no hit event would have been far easier to ensure compliance, we will support the community's request for a free hit event only, but we ask all players to keep in mind that this will be difficult to ensure compliance. Rest assured, we will support this KA community endeavor, and will play with honor and integrity, but we will also have actionable alternative plans IF required during and after the event.
    We shall see the next war's leaderboards then.. If there's still RK on it, so much for your sweet talk huh?

Post Count
    Even if you do spend gems maybe cap it at 13 mil. That will still guarantee you 2nd place and Fun can cap it at 15mil?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Painite View Post
    Wow!! Ummmm Number 2 guild? Play much?

Anyways Flub ranked 43, is in. We as a guild have voted, and all are in agreement.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vintus View Post
    Even if you do spend gems maybe cap it at 13 mil. That will still guarantee you 2nd place and Fun can cap it at 15mil?
    The whole point of this is to protest some of the issues and problems in game, that some feel should be delt with different than they currently seem to look. To do this some of the major gem players and guilds are boycotting buying gems.
    Daily player

Post Count
    The event time seemed really shortanded this time around kinda like a counter vs a real boycot.

I bet you guys spent a lot of gems on the ltqs and boss events.
    Boycotting 1 event instead of boycotting them all seems like a waste.

As a example lets say we was boycotting a business with 4 offices why boycot only 1 and not all 4 seems rather wasteful.
    Boycotts really only work On a long time scale kind of like starving a castle garrison into surrendering.

After this war boycott I bet you all will be out spending major gems again on the new quests.

On a side note a boycott is not caring about what happens if your serious you won't care if you lose your ranks in war if you do care then it is not a real boycott. Prove to the community you guys have the courage to follow through with what you say no matter what happens.
    Last edited by Kusa; 05-20-2013 at 09:45 PM.
    KA ID kusajishi 442-667-646

SAILOR SCOUTS GUILD MEMBER

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I wonder what would happen if GREE offers 40% off gems...
    I for one, certainly will buy it. And to think that other guilds members wont buy it? BS.
    Last edited by alizainal; 05-20-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusa View Post
    The event time seemed really shortanded this time around kinda like a counter vs a real boycot.

I bet you guys spent a lot of gems on the ltqs and boss events.
    Boycotting 1 event instead of boycotting them all seems like a waste.

As a example lets say we was boycotting a business with 4 offices why boycot only 1 and not all 4 seems rather wasteful.
    Boycotts really only work On a long time scale kind of like starving a castle garrison into surrendering.

After this war boycott I bet you all will be out spending major gems again on the new quests.

On a side note a boycott is not caring about what happens if your serious you won't care if you lose your ranks in war if you do care then it is not a real boycott. Prove to the community you guys have the courage to follow through with what you say no matter what happens.
    While I agree with your point, I have two issues.

One) aside from inflating the stats, which is bad, for anyone with a real income and not a trust fund, there's nothing Wrong with the LTQs. Or the boss events. The problem people have is the retardedly ridiculous guild war schedule, which is why they're throwing around the B word.
    Two) a game wide boycott wouldn't work, ever. It's hard enough to convince people to stop spending on the battles, never going to happen with 30-50k LTQs. Ever. Their own personal game would suffer greatly, as you can never catch back up if you miss one. If they weren't so inflated, it wouldn't matter. But they are, and it does.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Glad to hear it Tiki.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiki View Post
    I am proud to say that RK will not be standing alone. All 6 BGK guilds are following suit. We are encouraged by the groundswell of guilds joining the ranks of teams who are electing to play free in the upcoming event. Having so many talented teams playing 100% gem-free next weekend will bring a new excitement to the game for this one-time only event. Strategy, not money, will prevail, and the members of those guilds that elect to play free will get a chance to return to having fun playing this game we've loved for so long.
    KA: nic/Emerald Dragon-BGK 770-309-844 (HLP)
    BLACK GRYPHON'S KNIGHTS (BGK), Officer, War Commander [battles 1-3]
    Guild Invite Code #400849072 [1:1 KakaoTalk ID nic4msu to apply]
    #4 Giant's Alley; #22 Darkhome (Boycott); #3 Dwarven Mines; #4 Blighted Woods,
    #3 Dragon's Roost

MW: nic 383-736-295 (HLP)
    Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #63 Madagascar, #42 Columbia, #37 Ireland, #70 China, #42 Egypt, #73 Greenland,
    #68 Brazil

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Strategy-loving top 500 guilds

Quote Originally Posted by nic4msu View Post
    I am proud to say that RK will not be standing alone. All 6 BGK guilds are following suit. We are encouraged by the groundswell of guilds joining the ranks of teams who are electing to play free in the upcoming event. Having so many talented teams playing 100% gem-free next weekend will bring a new excitement to the game for this one-time only event. Strategy, not money, will prevail, and the members of those guilds that elect to play free will get a chance to return to having fun playing this game we've loved for so long.

If you are a top 500 guild leader that loves strategy please pm me for very important info

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nice, Rk spend 0 gems and FUN will win it again with 1 gem spent

I really think this will happen!

137-831-990

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree fully with what you are trying to accomplish, but after reading this thread I am wondering if these forums are the right place to talk about it, we all know gree reads the forums even if they don't post.in actions like this we need to stand together as one.i am sorry to say that it doesn't read like we can,it seems there is a distinct division on what we can do or will do, enough to make them think "maybe if we ignore it it will go away"
    Mind you that's just my opinion.
    Daily player