Update - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Update

Post Count
    Warning: Do not Panic as you look at the leaderboard in this war and assume gems are being used without confirming it.

Most of the top guilds have huge health bonuses and get more free hits than other guilds. Most of our guild will get 8 hits per battle. 8 hits x 300 points x 50 players = 120,000 CP --Free-- (This is just an average, so don't bug me about walls and player levels, etc.)

My health bonus is -55% for example, and we don't even have all of the health bonuses unlocked - not that that's anyone else's business, but nonetheless. I average just under 11 minutes for 25 health on the boss event health timer. That will mean a full bar and 4 hits every 44 minutes all day long. Nine hits and a rest, or six hits every battle, back to back to back with a little time for getting paired in between. Others will have even faster regen.

After a player on the forum questioned how we got 44k trying not to waste hits on them in a battle, I figured some math was in order.

Don't Panic. Breathe...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Of course gems will be used. Most of the 1000+ guilds in the game never look at this forum. Many others will spend more gems than usual to take advantage of the boycott. The only question is whether the "top" guilds will have the tiny amount of character needed to watch their pretend prizes slip away this one weekend. Clearly from the above comment one of them won't, but hopefully the others will be bigger.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So if some spend less and some more then usual as you say, do you really think Gree cares about who is in top or not? You want changes in the leaderboards or Gree to change? You really want a gem race for 1st place?

Stop trying to put other guilds down and fokus more on your own guild. Atleast save your whining until after the war.

137-831-990

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Fred's daddy didn't love him enough, clearly. Sadly a browser game isn't the best place to find validation. Especially one whose servers are going to be turned off within the next 6 months :-DDD

Post Count
    Greetings Guys,

Please keep the insults off the forums. Keep comments and the discussion constructive and on topic. We do not allow company bashing etc. Forum rules below as I really do not want to lock this thread. I do wish everyone has a great time during the event!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

~Sirius

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IN3RTI@ View Post
    Lol...you think that gem hacking doesn't exist? Well, you are wrong glitter man. I've seen it with my own eyes. GREE can't track it, the hole in their coding is already there and too late to fix. Not only can gems be hacked, the box event can be hacked so you can open successfully everytime and recieve the desired trinket 100% of the time. If you'd listened to what Winny said not long ago, then you would know the facts. That's where your deluded, thinking the top guilds can't keep up...pfft, if lower guild can't muster the gems in the long term they can't in the short term.

Moreover, FUN haven't really been tested yet. They are capable of a lot more but they are not stupid. They are more aware of the hackers than GREE support.
    As soon as you see FUN drop off the board, you'll know that it's time to abandon ship as the hackers wld be at the point of taking over the big spenders.
    They will spend till the game dies by hackers. It's simply, they will burn opponents gems, it doesn't bother them, finance is no difficulty for them. They have bank accouts that wld make you sizzle.

If I were still playing with a legit account, then I'd luv to join FUN. But, I've seen too much of the joy of hacking to go back to spendin real money. I'm happy to play under the radar till we hackers take over.
    What exactly will there be left to take over???

Post Count
    Alright Guys,

There have been many warnings in the thread and I can't allow further call outs/bashing.

/Closed

~Sirius