So what does the 24hr gold sale say about Gree and its regard for its customers?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what does the 24hr gold sale say about Gree and its regard for its customers?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

So what does the 24hr gold sale say about Gree and its regard for its customers?

They knew of a boycott and put a sale up in only the first 24 hrs and not since. Discuss?

My $0.02 is I have Itunes cards in pounds saved for the sale. Since I am leaving the country forever next week I will spend those on a Gree game to be determined. After that I am free forever in 3 games after being bonus last month in 2/3 and close in the 3rd. Only changing if a sale goes up before the next event (ie war boss/box/ltq etc). Then I might buy in the future otherwise done with giving these bozos money forever. Hope you read this Sirius since apparently CJ54 must have gotten canned?

Post Count
    CJ was posting on Friday so he hasn't been shown the door

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTL View Post
    CJ was posting on Friday so he hasn't been shown the door
    Good to hear. Least there is someone there..

Post Count

Reason is clear

Quote Originally Posted by groovdog View Post
    They knew of a boycott and put a sale up in only the first 24 hrs and not since. Discuss?

My $0.02 is I have Itunes cards in pounds saved for the sale. Since I am leaving the country forever next week I will spend those on a Gree game to be determined. After that I am free forever in 3 games after being bonus last month in 2/3 and close in the 3rd. Only changing if a sale goes up before the next event (ie war boss/box/ltq etc). Then I might buy in the future otherwise done with giving these bozos money forever. Hope you read this Sirius since apparently CJ54 must have gotten canned?
    The 24 sale was clearly a response from Gree regarding the boycott since their past tradition was to do the sale during the entire time of a war in cc. It is a mistake by Gree since many were not part of the boycott.
    [URL=""

Post Count
    It is also a mistake by gree as many more will probably boycott the event for this month in response to gree's comeback. It's obvious they care less about our issues, only our cash. So i guess its time to take that elsewhere...it shouldnt take three weeks to get a response from customer service period!!!
    EA VET Currently Residing in

Post Count
    The 24 hour sale upset a lot of people in my syndicate. Personally I see it as a lost opportunity for Gree to add some long term value and goodwill for its customers. Instead the company has opted to pick up the fast buck today at the expense of tomorrow. The 24 hour sale was Gree's way of going on the offensive and using the disciplinary lash to remind us to stay in line.

I have been an hourly player since Nov. 2011 and have spent a lot of time and money on this game. My frustrations with the company have been slowly mounting, but the current has become untenable.

I have decided that I will not spend any more money on this game. From someone that regularly spent 2 or so vaults every month, and increased my purchases to 3-5 vaults after syndicates were lainched, this was a very difficult decision for me.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Krauser View Post
    I have decided that I will not spend any more money on this game. From someone that regularly spent 2 or so vaults every month, and increased my purchases to 3-5 vaults after syndicates were lainched, this was a very difficult decision for me.
    I have to agree that i did buy some because i didn't wanna let my teammates down (shame on me), but after this show by Gree i'm with you.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Krauser View Post
    The 24 hour sale upset a lot of people in my syndicate. Personally I see it as a lost opportunity for Gree to add some long term value and goodwill for its customers. Instead the company has opted to pick up the fast buck today at the expense of tomorrow. The 24 hour sale was Gree's way of going on the offensive and using the disciplinary lash to remind us to stay in line.

I have been an hourly player since Nov. 2011 and have spent a lot of time and money on this game. My frustrations with the company have been slowly mounting, but the current has become untenable.

same here, I'm done giving my money to those clowns...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    An even cursory examination of the financial outlook of the company shows clearly that GREE employees are on thin ice.

Those who made the decision to be petty instead of prudent will probably be looking for work soon. It's quite possible they already knew their fate which is why they took this course of action. This is not the response of a company with designs on a future in this market.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius. View Post
    Praise Allah
    No discussing religion on the forum.

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bender View Post
    No discussing religion on the forum.
    I was going to say that XD

Banned
    Post Count
    Sirius. if you still keep impersonating an admin and/or a moderator you'll get a ban really fast.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidkiller View Post
    Sirius. if you still keep impersonating an admin and/or a moderator you'll get a ban really fast.
    Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count
    id rather not.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes ! I am obvious ! Lmao... Just bored the hell out of me ! Now that I got the attention of several , any of you know the gold bonus program and have a link to redirect me need info?