Greed me for a fool!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greed me for a fool!!

Post Count

Greed me for a fool!!

GREED ME FOR A FOOL

Where to begin...This will be long, so bear with me, people. I've been playing KA for about 8 months and am appalled at the changes that have happened to the game. Where have all the good times gone?

KA:
    When I started this game, it had a measure of strategy and was engaging enough to stand on its own. We've seen the disappearance of any strategy whatsoever.

- There is no such thing as an over vault anymore unless they bought it or Hacked it.

- There is no more need to plan a BD run.

- There is no need to plan any run anymore. Nothing can compare to that wild ride we all took to get our dragons.

...Now the dragons are obsolete and the new machines are about to become go the same way - largely due to all the LTEs being shoved down our throats. There's no need to buy any more gold units or random chests at all, so why are they even still an option?

Honor units are a waste of time unless you've hacked 1200 of them.

Stat inflation has been outrageous. The argument that it will take a long time to get 1500 indestructible units better than a dragon (now BB Ram) is no longer valid as they hand out those type of units with reckless frivolity. Admittedly, I was a medium to heavy gem spender. I liked to blast through the quests and get the rewards just because I could and some of the units were cool before they started to recycle them all with new paint jobs and an added tentacle. I see now that it was a huge mistake. GREE did get some of my real cash but won't see another penny. I am a completely free player thanks to GREE's dysfunction!

If the game lasts for the next 2 or 3 months, I will be passed by everyone in my battle pool who continues to complete these quests and spend gems in the wars. The only point to playing at all is to be there for my Guild mates and friends. I am proud of what we have and glad I chose to join MOC. CAWWW! I am a member of Murder of Crows aka MoC. We have an unbelievable community of people from all over the globe that I consider to be my internet family. I have developed some great friendships and regardless of where this game goes, we as a whole will survive.

Hackers and or cheaters:

Hackers are running rampant in the game, despite what GREE would gloss over and have us believe otherwise. They are everywhere. The hacks are all over You Tube and in many other places. How many Hacker guilds were there this time in the top 25…10,11, 13, I keep losing count. GREE's response was to close some four month old holes in code followed by patent-pending silence...<cricket chirps>...I realize in this day and age that it’s difficult to stop every single hack that people come up with. To be honest it will never completely go away. I do however expect as a paying customer that GREE or whoever will at least TRY to protect the integrity of the game and their service. Yes GREE, your service. I buy gems and the guy next to me in Top 25 hacked them...hmmmm...I no longer buy gems, simple as that!

- There is an honor hack.
    - There is a gem hack.
    - There is a gold hack.
    - There will be many many more to come.

A simple google search will lead you into any or all of these rabbit holes.

When I and so many others do stop buying gems, then GREE will not have a game to make money on. When that happens, we the customer will not have a game to play! That's great business; two thumbs up, boys and girls!

Boycott?

THANK YOU to all the guild leaders and officers who got together on Kakao and tried to make this work. AK Manin, The Big Wheezy, VileDoom, DragCro, Black GRriffyn, Tiki and so many others. I applaud your efforts even if I believe they were in vain. You tried for all of us and I for one am grateful.

Now for the rant.

This was never going to work from the start. I understand that the bonus program gave people a lot of gems - myself included after the first war. I also understand that not everyone in the game will adhere or be aware of a boycott. With that being said - WTF people is it a boycott or not?? How are you going to talk the big talk and not back it up? I see the results of the boycott plain as day. The boycott should have started with the box event…but instead some people felt it was necessary to get 250 twin knives or whatever they were in the first ten minutes. RK thinks there will be a wars boycott and dumps a few mtns of gems apiece into the box event. Nice restraint there.

I am NOT hating that you have the ability spend with abandon. However, when you complain about a hacker who is eventually going to beat you for the top spot, do remember that you could have been a part of something bigger. A true freedom of expression of our rights to protest the hackers and GREE to finally get some resolution in this manner. Good, bad, or game ending, at least we would have been heard.

I don't know all the facts and I certainly don't know the people I am holding responsible for this farce that continues to plague KA. I am talking about the people in FUN, RK, TBC, FK1 and BGK and all the others that clearly boycotted gems with 10mil+ CPs in last wars event. If your offended, it’s likely because you are part of the problem. Your guilds hold the most power when it comes to boycotting gems and possible getting something done regarding the hackers. Talk the Talk, but more importantly WALK THE WALK. You can avoid tapping your device for 72 hours, I just know it! Let's see how this next war weekend goes...Proof's in the pudding, kiddos.

GREE and CJ54:

I will attempt to be as diplomatic as possible....just like you pretended to be with us. GREE, maybe you should hire someone who knows how to run a successful business. Your stock holders are probably upset that the numbers are down. Last I heard, the reason for a layoff is not because your profits are up (as you claim) but rather because your numbers are down 24% for the 3rd Quarter and 50% year over year profits.

Layoffs happen when a business is in turmoil and profit levels are falling. Reducing your production by gently letting your employees go, which in turn reduces your clientele due to VERY POOR customer service and in this case a game that’s being overrun with cheaters. Oh the snake eating its own tail.

CHEATERS ARE RUINING YOUR PROFITS, SO WHY NOT STOP THEM!?!

Take it as a personal insult that anyone would steal your money. Get some IT support and fix the problems; it's really that simple. You want good employees who care about the game? I know a few in MoC who could run circles around your entire Dev and Customer Support team.

Also while you’re at it why is it so hard to communicate what’s happening in the game? Timelines and specific dates work wonders. Why do we have to discover for ourselves when a LTE starts or a box, boss event? How about letting us know when the next war is going to be? It must be incredibly hard to have CJ/SIRIUS post something on the forum? As LL Cool J once said, you can do it if you put your back in to it.

Speaking of CJ54 the Coward. What a silly little enigma. Sometimes you are forthright with your answers and willing to give us a heads up. Other times it’s like pulling teeth from a pompous braying jack@55. If you're only fit to be a developer and not a "people person," maybe think about finding a new job? Or perhaps you were one of the thirty who just lost theirs... In that case, hope Monster.com helps you land another one in SF soon, because that place is no country for old forum mods.

One last thing to add to this, because I think we all need to see this one more time...LMAO

* This picture has been removed*

This has been a blast!!!! Until it wasn't. Now it's nothing more than a headache. I love my guild, and I love the community we have developed; GREE will never destroy that, but watch as we destroy you.
    I also want to thank everyone who has a chance to respond before it gets deleted, or I get banned, or both...hah!

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No pay gems will get the game shut down ,that is only I can imagine

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiaoge99 View Post
    No pay gems will get the game shut down ,that is only I can imagine
    This game needs to be shut down and Gree needs to go out of business. I love the game, sincerely, but Gree has ruined what Funzio got us to love. And, as I have said before, Xiage99 is most likely a Gree insert.

Great post Skyraiders. Long winded and a bit of a rant, but certainly one that is due. I have been on the fence about quitting this game. Got a feeling it wont be long till I do. It is only my cyber family / guild mates that keep me in the game~

BlackOps Guild
    BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

Battle for Darkhome - 17th Place (we participated in the gem boycott reducing our spending by more than half)
    Battle for Dwarven Mines - 11th Place
    Battle for Blighted Woods - 15th Place
    Battle for Dragon's Roost - 35th Place

We are always looking for new team members to join the family

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068
    BlackOps 2 -- 599 056 160

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bravo, Thanks for saying what the rest of us are scared to. Kudos

Lurker
    Post Count
    Rumor is that Gree is being investigated by Apple due to the high number of complaints and requests for refunds. My recommendation to everyone is that when you have a monetary problem (gems didn't download, you only get three hits vice four out of a health refill, after a health refill you attack someone during war that is over 100k weaker than you and still lose the fight, etc), file the ticket with Gree and give them three days or so (to be fair) to correct the problem to your satisfaction, then when it doesn't happen, file a complaint with Apple and request a full refund. Once Apple drops Gree from iTunes AppStore, the company may very likely collapse (not only from lost revenue but also when word gets out they were dropped from AppStore, investor confidence will get shaken and stock prices will fall).

Furthermore, those of you suffering from shady business practices (which should be almost everyone of us who has spent real money in the game), file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) as, with enough complaints, they will open an investigation at the State/Federal level. Japan is currently enacting a law against certain business practices and gaming algorithms (hence part of Gree's desire to branch into the U.S. and also the drop in stock prices). Hopefully, we in the U.S. can get some similar laws.

Yes, this all means the end of Gree and thus the end of KA, MW, CC, and MQ. So what, a better company that cores more about their customers is probably already developing a better game anyway.

Gree, we are all tired of your crap!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you don't like the game, delete the app. Nobody is forcing you play. I, for one, am very satisfied with the state of KA. I would venture that most other players are too. Stop whining like a little baby girl.

Post Count
    Look folks,

While we do appreciate the feedback on the issues that you are concerned about, you have to keep it constructive. Calling out staff and tossing insults gets no one any where and just undermines the real value and merit of your feedback.

I've expressed this to a point already but will do so again, cheating/hacking is one of our TOP priority's here at GREE. This won't ever change. We want to keep the game as fair and free of cheaters as we can as WE want you to have the best experience possible. I will also state that there are no gems hacks. they simply do not work regardless of what 'X'' cheat site claims.

The game is always changing and growing as does the community that enjoys it. We are taking note of everything you suggest and have to say be it positive, constructive and even the negative as some times, that's needed to be heard too.

Regarding some of the bugs that have frustrated everyone, they are being worked on and will get fixed. Regarding the battle health refills, the issue has been fixed as of the last war. Support checks the logs on every report that comes in to them and in the off chance someone did not get the full amount, they do get their gems back for whats missing.

We all know communication hasn't always been up to par with you guys (and you do deserve better on that front), but you got to give us a little time and patience. We are resolving this as you can see there are several new faces on all our forums and we are going to do our best to be up front with you all from news, bug fixes, new content/features and addressing your questions and concerns.

I will keep this thread open but I will have to close it if there are any more staff call outs in a negative light, company bashing, and none constructive criticism.

Please also note the forum rules:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

~Sirius

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    We all know communication hasn't always been up to par with you guys (and you do deserve better on that front), but you got to give us a little time and patience. We are resolving this as you can see there are several new faces on all our forums and we are going to do our best to be up front with you all from news, bug fixes, new content/features and addressing your questions and concerns.

Please also note the forum rules:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

~Sirius
    Sirius, i'm not sure of the time you have or your abilities. But if I could some way get a PM from you that I may respond to that would be great. I just have a question for you that support hasn't answered and other moderators haven't had the time to answer. (Support submitted the 5/4/13 and Moderator responded once, but then never responded to my actual question and just ignored it.)

Thanks in advance,
    Joe

Also, Very well written Skyraiders. You put some thought and effort into this one. Now we just need to shorten your leash and tighten your collar just a little
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 05-18-2013 at 09:49 PM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count
    I'd just like to point out we have been giving the date for the next war.

Question? Are the other Gree games (cc, mq ect..) having the same issues? And reacting in the same way?

And one final thing you can always bad review the game on the App Store if your not satisfied with the game. Just saying.

Post Count
    Sirius, as much as I would like to dissect your entire replay for the BS it is I can’t generate the energy or motivation. However, if you could answer me one question, who’s the master mind that thought having conquest events less than two weeks apart was a good idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    Sirius, as much as I would like to dissect your entire replay for the BS it is I can’t generate the energy or motivation. However, if you could answer me one question, who’s the master mind that thought having conquest events less than two weeks apart was a good idea?
    When it's ones in a while, it's ok.
    What is the problem about having sometimes a Guild war in two weeks time, simply means that the GEM usage will be less then otherwise, which is good for the competition between the guilds. Just for my information, what is the real problem about having this time a guild war in two weeks time? the fact that some people have no time or that some people need to buy gems to secure their rank? everybody wants more competion & more strategy, well they got served!

Subject on the sideline.., GREE has another similar game to KA, in that game you can improve (equip) the weapons & armor, helmet etc.. of your Hero, also their is a special field in which you can battle together with your allies, you can use potions to heal your warrior etc.... GREE it would be nice to upgrade KA with those functions, I trust you know about which game I talk about.

Post Count
    Sirius,

You are a welcome addition to this forum. I must admit I have little faith this game can turn itself around, but I am hopeful it can. I enjoy the game but I think it unfortunately will soon come to an end.

A word of caution, please be honest and forthright in your communications otherwise you will very quickly be discredited. When you say there is no gem hack, you may be implying there have been recent code updates that make it so gems cannot be hacked (or at least much more difficult to hack), but that is not what you said. Your statement that gems can't be hacked seems to imply it has never been possible. I happen to have seen the messages for those banned over gem hacking so I have proof it at least was possible in the past.

On the topic of cheating. You say that Gree takes it seriously, yet most of us continuously report hacked guilds and nothing is done about them. I understand from a business perspective that this is harder to resolve that individual hackers as there are honest players in hacked guilds and therefore hard to punish everyone and risk losing clients. However, I do not see how members of guilds that have all bonuses and 60 slots do not know they are in a hacked guild. I could care less about these guilds if they simply were camper guilds but a majority of these guilds are active in wars and placing within the Top 50 (many within Top 25 and supposedly a couple within Top 10). What is being done about these guilds? How can you say Gree takes cheating seriously when these guilds are not being disbanded? We spent thousands of real dollars to place 11th. I am fine with 11th and the fact that we came up short but fought one hell of a fight provided that those who beat us did so honestly. We need some transparency on actions taken against these guilds. It is hard to believe cheating is taken seriously when these guilds are still there and nothing is being done. It is simple to run a search and see which guilds have more than 50 members. There are some that have them legitimately, but not many.

I also welcome a PM if you want to discuss this matter privately.

Although this reply has negative connotations, I write this to give you the opportunity to follow-up on your post and help restore gamer confidence in Gree. I love this game, but am losing faith in the company. Looking forward to your reply.

Mike

BlackOps Guild
    BlackOpsGuild-KA.enjin.com

Battle for Darkhome - 17th Place (we participated in the gem boycott reducing our spending by more than half)
    Battle for Dwarven Mines - 11th Place
    Battle for Blighted Woods - 15th Place
    Battle for Dragon's Roost - 35th Place

We are always looking for new team members to join the family

~ ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT ~

BlackOps -- 992 690 068
    BlackOps 2 -- 599 056 160

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gree is doing a fine job managing this game. Some people like the frequency of the guild wars. Quit whining just because the game isn't tailored to meet your individual desires.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleran View Post
    Gree is doing a fine job managing this game. Some people like the frequency of the guild wars. Quit whining just because the game isn't tailored to meet your individual desires.
    I second that

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sirius, I am an optomist, and holding out for the improvements to come. I and so many others have tickets that are outstanding for weeks, and some over a month. I am still waiting on Kristin to replace the gems she added to my account on Friday, May 3. During the war I watched the rollin, double, depart, return double, and depart again, never to be replaced. The delays are what is killing your company's credibility. Strip the hacks and their ill gotten games from those guilds that hosts hackers and let the remaining players move forward as legitimate members of an honest guild. Here's hoping.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th