Any syn taking a different approach to Chinatown Throwdown from previous? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any syn taking a different approach to Chinatown Throwdown from previous?

Post Count
    If (or is it when) Gree tees up another syn war two weeks from the conclusion of this one, I'll vote we skip it entirely.

Imagine the feeling of weekend freedom, the restful nights' sleep, made all the more pleasant KNOWING others are out there tap tap tapping away at all hours, in an endless OCD frenzy for bigger deffer stats / epeenus maximus ftw have at it yo.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius. View Post
    What a pussy.
    Agreed. Ban his forum and game accounts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by njemt242 View Post
    We are trying to go gold free. Had a few battles where a few of us bought a med pack. (couldn't resist the target.) But otherwise just going along
    More power to you!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAZ View Post
    SAS the same old same old...still waiting on the threats to visit my hood after the last war that SAS Recruitment promised, but has failed to deliver...shrug. Good on ya for dumping gold if we happen to get matched up, cuz yeah that'll really make a statement...rolls eyes.

It's great you guys dump gold, but the top 10 could have seriously changed the game platform. Instead you dumped huge volumes to be right where you were before. So, no change in your playstyle as usual.

Let's hear from the actual backbone, staple players that support for real that decided to not cave in and go for the brass ring and truly decided to make a change this go around.
    oh c'mon I was just kidding anyway. How dare you! Spending is down across the board and I do like that for sure.

Banned
    Post Count
    Significantly lower spending and just ambling along having fun. No aim on places just gonna end up where we end up.
    Also Well said as well Traz, I'm still waiting on any of them to turn up in my hood after they aimed threats at me as well. And I give them plenty of links. But to be honest I wouldn't wanna take on you either...
    You scare me a little

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Significantly lower spending and just ambling along having fun. No aim on places just gonna end up where we end up.
    Also Well said as well Traz, I'm still waiting on any of them to turn up in my hood after they aimed threats at me as well. And I give them plenty of links. But to be honest I wouldn't wanna take on you either...
    You scare me a little
    LOL....come on over Raggy, anytime...love it!

Anyone have any fun antics to share that go on during your wars?

Banned
    Post Count
    in sas we wear each others underwear.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAZ View Post
    LOL....come on over Raggy, anytime...love it!

Anyone have any fun antics to share that go on during your wars?

I may consider paying you a visit then :@)
    Though I don't tend to see you in the rivals much

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't get it. We are going at a faster pace than before, increased our positioning, added a "night crew", and having twice as much fun on forums.

Post Count
    I am in a camping syndicate and we have decided toi just start declaring wars and throwing free haymakers. Half the time we don't even tear down the walls. We will finish in the top 750 and almost nobody spent a nickel.