The frustration is greater than the addicition

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The frustration is greater than the addicition

The frustration is greater than the addicition

When the frustration is greater than the addiction this is the kiss of death. I stated in another post that the cycle of the dog chasing his tail is where Gree is at. Meaning that they can't fix one problem fast enough before another one come along. The frustration with hackers, non answered tickets, gold screw up, 3 hit glitch and losing to opponents who are 600,000 points less has caused me take stock of where I am at. I have spent enough money on this game to buy a new car, this game is highly addictive and was a great escape from the pressures of real life. But when the escape becomes a headache and source of frustration I have to question why put myself through it. The problem lies in that I have invested money, time and engergy into this product and am hopeful that one day Gree will fix the problems but I don't see it happening so the frustration has become greater than the aaddiction of the game. I honestly don't know what I will do quit, take time off, or keep playing. I do know one thing that im not alone and if Gree has ears let them hear what I'm saying because the frustration is real and many will come to the same place I'm at. No threats, No demands, just the Truth. Amen, War Priest
    "Better to fight for something than live for nothing"

"The Art Of War"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree. I think the entire "free to play" premise is an utter sham to begin with and frankly the entire characterization of these types of games has become extremely fatiguing for me. I may have not spent anywhere near your level, but it never ends. This game is like Amway or a Ponzi scheme; the bottom will eventually collapse sooner or later the more pressure they put on.

Post Count
    Amen brother. Well spoken. Nothing to add.

Banned
    Post Count
    I won't say it. I will ask, even if things were perfect tomorrow, would it still be worth the cost? In a word, the answer is NO. Knowing that, why wait? It'll never get better. It'll only continue to degenerate and erode. You'll spend real money for nothing. Let it go. The answer is clear.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    I won't say it. I will ask, even if things were perfect tomorrow, would it still be worth the cost? In a word, the answer is NO. Knowing that, why wait? It'll never get better. It'll only continue to degenerate and erode. You'll spend real money for nothing. Let it go. The answer is clear.
    I second this vote/comment. hence why my last months bonus is the only gold I have and only gold I spend from here on out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This game was a lot better when we could play at our leisure.

Now, it's giant rat race, a hamster wheel you feel compelled to step on less you fall behind. The dynamics of the shift, whenever that happened long ago, sucks.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hear you we are inside the top 25 getting matched with factions out of the top 4000 we aren't getting very good wd points 200 max our lead from our competitors is being wasted (you think well nice one just wasted all that for nothing iv still not received my gold bonuses sent ticked and all I get is a reply "its being passed on to our bonuses team." Still no reply

Iv tried to purchase two vaults iv been charged by iTunes for them but have not been credited to my account I certainly am frustrated with this game but for some reason can't put it down I'm addicted but the fact I don't get answered or issues resolved is making it easier and easier to buy less gold and put the game down! Just hope gree realise before its to late...
    Top 25 here we come watch out!

Banned
    Post Count
    You've put in too much money to just stop. If I were you, I'd keep going indefinitely.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I needed to borrow this sentence from PJ,

THE CHOICE IS YOURS, THEREFORE STOP COMPLAINING !!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -War Priest View Post
    When the frustration is greater than the addiction this is the kiss of death. I stated in another post that the cycle of the dog chasing his tail is where Gree is at. Meaning that they can't fix one problem fast enough before another one come along. The frustration with hackers, non answered tickets, gold screw up, 3 hit glitch and losing to opponents who are 600,000 points less has caused me take stock of where I am at. I have spent enough money on this game to buy a new car, this game is highly addictive and was a great escape from the pressures of real life. But when the escape becomes a headache and source of frustration I have to question why put myself through it. The problem lies in that I have invested money, time and engergy into this product and am hopeful that one day Gree will fix the problems but I don't see it happening so the frustration has become greater than the aaddiction of the game. I honestly don't know what I will do quit, take time off, or keep playing. I do know one thing that im not alone and if Gree has ears let them hear what I'm saying because the frustration is real and many will come to the same place I'm at. No threats, No demands, just the Truth. Amen, War Priest
    Agree 100%. This exactly where I am at with MW. The game is broken and Gree doesn't seem to know how to fix it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    I needed to borrow this sentence from PJ,THE CHOICE IS YOURS, THEREFORE STOP COMPLAINING !!!
    These people aren't complaining or whining. They've stated a simple truth. They're done, or nearly done being scammed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    Agree 100%. This exactly where I am at with MW. The game is broken and Gree doesn't seem to know how to fix it.
    They know, but their position is why feed you filet mignon when you will pay the same price for table scraps, garbage, cat food, and dog food? Addicts aren't choosy.

Post Count
    Agreed. It is odd how the win to loss ration is equated. I just did an all out project which cost two of us $100 each to see how this was done and will post in a few. Ill call it GREE Strategy (a novices point of review).

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...759#post765759

As far as the other grievances; I feel ya but even games like Evony, WOW, Star Trek Command have glitches you have to deal with. The cheater/hackers should be removed not given another chance as some alliances were given after Ireland.
    Last edited by TripSD; 05-18-2013 at 09:25 AM.
    FACTION BONUSES: Casualty Rate -5% Health Regen Time -26% Ground Attack +25% Air Attack +20% Infantry Attack +25% Sea Attack +10% Infantry Defense +30% Ground Defense +30% Air Defense +30% Sea Defense +30% Building Defense +30% Building Output +25% Guild Member Increase +24

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -War Priest View Post
    ^+1
    Hallelujah
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    I'm just burning through what lil remaining gold I have left. I'm done spending. I didn't even buy on the 40% off sale. Some buy gold to collect LEs. Yet what's the point in buying LEs anymore. With all these different events, im noticing more and more LEs as prizes, and not just past LEs, but LE bonus units. So what was the point in getting the " Limited editions" in the first place..why spend on LEs or for the bonus units if I can just get them in future LTQs, relatively free. Also, mainly, people spend gold to increase their stats , get stronger but what's the point in doing that anymore either. With everyone losing to people hundreds of thousands of less stats to theirs. That right there, devalued an enormous amount of gold people had spent to make themselves stronger. And on top of that, you changed the rivals list formula so people will be matched with similar strength. ( I know someone is going to say , no they didn't... They did, gree even had a thread about the change in the formula ). So now even whatever gold we spent to be stronger than our counterparts, it just through us into a pit with people 10 times stronger than us. But I don't see a single one that I am 3 times stronger than now. I truly don't understand how a company of this magnitude can fail this badly at soo many different things unintentionally.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.