The frustration is greater than the addicition - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The frustration is greater than the addicition

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -War Priest View Post
    You have alot to learn grasshopper.. lol.. Go back and re-read my post, never did I say anything that you acuse me of. I am stating the truth about where alot of people are at. This is about my frustration don't make it I to something more than that and flash is correct check your facts before you acuse people of things. I am fighting in BAD faction FYI
    War Priest they don't listen, and they didn't really read your post. This post was about people who enjoy the game and want to continue to do so. This not about money spent, except to the extent of what we want to spend knowing what we are getting ourselves into.

More people throw the word addiction around, but in reality it is not an addiction we are discussing. Getting to the point of not playing because of frustration defies addiction. Most of us play, despite frustration, not because of addiction but because we are reasonable and know that nothing is perfect and there will always be some frustration. Your post was about what happens when the frustration outweighs the reward.

Gree does care, that's how they make their money. Do they care about me or you? Nope. But as a collective called customers sure they do. Care in this sense is not about them "feeling" for us. It is they care whether as a collective we play or not. That is what is behind the ouch of the Cartel. I'm just suggesting we expand that idea without all of the animosity and maybe narrow it to include what we really want- which is not about buying gold or not.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well said, I have a feeling Gree is going to loss a lot of customers if things don't get fixed soon. As a paying customer I would except better service, instead of getting an automated message asking me if I'm still having an in game issue, 3 weeks later. i was reporting a hacker that still plays. Lousy service that's all I have to say.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    Trolls don't know the meaning of facts
    Maybe you will never understand PJ hint, THE CHOICE IS YOURS, Gree never and will never able to force anyone to play nor spend any of their real cash in MW, get the facts right buddy !!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rough Neck View Post
    Maybe you will never understand PJ hint, THE CHOICE IS YOURS, Gree never and will never able to force anyone to play nor spend any of their real cash in MW, get the facts right buddy !!!
    Does every thread have to turn into a fighting match?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by muse_boa View Post
    does every thread have to turn into a fighting match?
    the choice is yours !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I took a hard long look at my game before Ireland and decided to make changes.not because of anything posted here but because I am dissatisfied.i did play Ireland as I owed it to my faction but right after I have moved to my own little faction to boost up.i am still a part of the team but am in the backseat for the time being.i have not been pressured to play or not play so here it is.i want support I can believe in-not silence.i want the hackers relentlessly pursued and removed from this game.i want WD to be a 24 hour fight as GREE shouldn't take over anybody's life.(GREE will still make there moneyno matter what).if my gold or cash doesn't load i want it resolved within 8 hours.apple support can do it in 4.so show us we are important as customers GREE!case in point-cash didnt load yesterday,R asks for proof in the first 6 hours and I provided it and now 24 hours later nothing.thanks for nothing R and yeah I am calling out R because I still got nothing and have resolved that I will recieve nothing so nothing lost but more hard earned money.so...I will spend a couple hundred a month but nothing more.75% reduction while I assess if GREE will take me serious.if the answer is no then eventually I will quit the game.i am 3/4 the way there now.this game has become unimportant to me and the proof is that I made changes to compensate for gree's incompetence.i want to play this game but gddang it, I don't have to play this game.oh and one more thing,if I get banned for this post I could really care less about that too.good luck all,hope my rambling made some kind of sense!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd-fors View Post
    I took a hard long look at my game before Ireland and decided to make changes.not because of anything posted here but because I am dissatisfied.i did play Ireland as I owed it to my faction but right after I have moved to my own little faction to boost up.i am still a part of the team but am in the backseat for the time being.i have not been pressured to play or not play so here it is.i want support I can believe in-not silence.i want the hackers relentlessly pursued and removed from this game.i want WD to be a 24 hour fight as GREE shouldn't take over anybody's life.(GREE will still make there moneyno matter what).if my gold or cash doesn't load i want it resolved within 8 hours.apple support can do it in 4.so show us we are important as customers GREE!case in point-cash didnt load yesterday,R asks for proof in the first 6 hours and I provided it and now 24 hours later nothing.thanks for nothing R and yeah I am calling out R because I still got nothing and have resolved that I will recieve nothing so nothing lost but more hard earned money.so...I will spend a couple hundred a month but nothing more.75% reduction while I assess if GREE will take me serious.if the answer is no then eventually I will quit the game.i am 3/4 the way there now.this game has become unimportant to me and the proof is that I made changes to compensate for gree's incompetence.i want to play this game but gddang it, I don't have to play this game.oh and one more thing,if I get banned for this post I could really care less about that too.good luck all,hope my rambling made some kind of sense!
    It did make sense. The biggest part to me was "I want to play this game, but dang it I don't have to play." I think we are all feeling that to one degree or another. I know I want to want to. They need to make that easier.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Zulu View Post
    War Priest they don't listen, and they didn't really read your post. This post was about people who enjoy the game and want to continue to do so. This not about money spent, except to the extent of what we want to spend knowing what we are getting ourselves into.

More people throw the word addiction around, but in reality it is not an addiction we are discussing. Getting to the point of not playing because of frustration defies addiction. Most of us play, despite frustration, not because of addiction but because we are reasonable and know that nothing is perfect and there will always be some frustration. Your post was about what happens when the frustration outweighs the reward.

Gree does care, that's how they make their money. Do they care about me or you? Nope. But as a collective called customers sure they do. Care in this sense is not about them "feeling" for us. It is they care whether as a collective we play or not. That is what is behind the ouch of the Cartel. I'm just suggesting we expand that idea without all of the animosity and maybe narrow it to include what we really want- which is not about buying gold or not.
    Well if MW was Gree's only game or one of their few games, then they would probably take better care of their customers. But unfortunately, MW is just one of several hundred Gree games.

As long as they own the IP (which they do), they can just shut this game down if revenue is no longer attractive and remake a clone that will attract a new player base. Rinse then repeat. You get the idea.