GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Just CLOWNING Around

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I have not see any response. I can prove to all that the clowns are legit. Only reason not to follow through is because you are not legit. Seems like case closed.
    I don't understand this exactly but you don't have to prove they are legit and neither do they. They don't need anyone vouching for them either.

Constantly amazed at this stuff. If those that allege have some 'real' evidence send in a ticket. Why don't you just tie a rock to a clown (whoever they may be) and throw them into a lake. If they float they are evil; if they drown they are innocent. That's the system of justice dispensed here.
    I prefer the innocent unless proven guilty approach so just report them.

Or perhaps I should say, if you cant provide the report here, then you have no evidence and are only throwing mud hoping some of it sticks.
    Enough of this now please. It started from nothing at all and it hasn't improved.

This thread should be closed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    saw a faction with clowns in its name at spot 25 atm...

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ppownage View Post
    saw a faction with clowns in its name at spot 25 atm...
    And?

There is one near the top with about 25 teams above them
    There is one near the middle with around 1,500 teams above them
    and there is one right down the bottom with about 4,000 teams above them.

There might be others too. So what.

Banned
    Post Count
    Since the Cartel continues to target the Clowns, be on the lookout for the Nuclear Option! The Clowns will be issuing a declaration of nuclear war against the Cartel!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    wai, several of their members have been proven to be hackers, very much like tar. despite all their claims to the contrary. tickets have been turned in, and a couple are no longer with us. you should know how well gree responds to hacker reports though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's not only possible to have 300+k (on def at least) at level 85, it can also be done for free (tapjoy gold only). I have been playing this game since Dec 2011 and every other post on my wall is "hacker, I've reported you to Gree". If you have nothing to hide, provide the information and be done with it. I would. There are certain posters on hear that are respected and can clear your name.

Banned
    Post Count

Post Count
    Hey Durt, iBOB rallied and just kicked the clown circus out of town. We just put a beat down on them in Columbia. The win for was Durt McGurt and company.
    If it looks like a bird, it's simply Starling.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The only ones they would really have to prove themselves to is GREE, as really, what would "proving" oneself to random powerless players achieve unless those players are actually GREE employees or extremely cozy with GREE employees.
    Just because a faction has had hackers/exploiters in their ranks at some point it doesn't mean the others are guilty.

It shouldn't be down to the players to police the game. It should be down to the people that actually get paid.

Steady Scribe Some Random Clown's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dont be hating all the clowns out there just cause of one group. Just so you know, my group "Some Random Clowns" is the 1000 range group you all mentioned and we are a gold free group. We score 10-20k a match depending on our attendance, the fort size, and the enemy strength. You can't score 100K+ without gold, bought or tapjoy earned, just is not possible. 300K stats does not get you higher points per shot just helps you win the ones you are in.
    Some Random Clowns
    506 627 210

"Don't join some other random clowns faction, Join the real 'Some Random Clowns' faction today!"

We've merged!
    SRC is now a Farm team for "The Shades" faction. SRC is now for people wanting to play faction LTQs.

Post Count
    Respect to the Random Clowns. Good post and I mean no disrespect.
    If it looks like a bird, it's simply Starling.

Lurker
    Post Count
    McGurt and his crew are legit. No hacks, no cheats. Congrats McGurt team on the top 10 finish again!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brach View Post
    McGurt and his crew are legit. No hacks, no cheats. Congrats McGurt team on the top 10 finish again!
    this.

we tussled with them a few times and for the last battle, and were bested. it solidified them at 4th, and the Moffo's at 6.

crazy ass weekend.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    this.

we tussled with them a few times and for the last battle, and were bested. it solidified them at 4th, and the Moffo's at 6.

crazy ass weekend.
    ya it was a wild finish! everyone between 4th and 10th went big the last 12 hours! the 40% sale really increased the WD point totals.

Lurker
    Post Count

Durt thinks he's Jesus???

Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    Don't mess with the durt. Durt has done the lord's work. Go away.
    Good Grief Charlie Brown...you are kidding me... It is a game you imbecile... If you were doing "gods work" you would actually be helping others in 3rd world countries.

BTW. There is no god, and most of us that help the less fortunate have no belief in your foolishness.

I throw a bucket of confetti over your sorry arse and wish you well in your adventure in to adulthood.
    If you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas