GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Just CLOWNING Around

Banned
    PREVIOUSLY BANNED SO BE CAREFUL OF THIS ONE, SHE MUST BE DANGEROUS
    Post Count

Why worry about things you cant change

I do not attribute these comments to the group in question, or any other particular group, or any particular level.

This is a common practice Phoenix2. There are a number of them sitting down around L10 - L20. Unprotected vaults of billions (for short periods). Low stats, low IPH, nothing that stands out. Don't need protected vaults down there when the most that can be raided is 5K or 10K.

As you say, slip in and then get booted; yes booted is the way it goes. They can't appear to leave of their own accord.

It can be claimed that:
    1. No hackers are in this group.
    2. We boot them straight away if we see any.

Then every so often the account is killed off, another opened and the cycle begins again.

Why worry about things you can't change.

Post Count
    The Unsullied proudly supports and vouches for McGurt (not that they need it). They have proven repeatedly to people who have been around, that they are some of the few remaining "good guys".

Signed,
    "jb" lv218 498 allies, come figure the rest out on your own.
    Last edited by Jaebee; 05-25-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix II View Post
    The issue for me that is yet to be resolved about the Clowns is the two non faction members coming into faction, dumping $500m each and out again ... Every day or two ... In, dump, out!

A member I know was in the red nosed group for a couple of weeks before Ireland and witnessed this and left ... I would like to know from the red noses if they admit to this and why two such valuable players wouldn't be part of the faction ... Or is it that sitting hackers outside of faction makes it much harder to detect cheating???

Any red noses like to comment?
    I sell bricks for cash 200 bricks for 100 mil could they be doing the same thing?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Wrong

Durt has a team, I personally am not a fan of, because I face them a lot, but they are not hackers, maybe you should get your facts straight before you start accusing teams of such things, maybe start looking in the clowny face people, if you take a look then you might get your answer of what a, lets say, unfair advantage might be, DL banned before last event, new DL probably will be banned soon, same type guy

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Just because someone has high stats does not make them a hacker. I know the player who has those high stats, and he's not a hacker, and durt would not put up it it if they were.

Post Count

You are good!

[QUOTE=Rob439;777385]My faction finished 529, but I must say the McGurt guys are hackers I got attacked by a guy with 2 mill attack from the mcburnt faction. I call bs. You seem like a real crybaby. Why are you such a punk? You do realize that there is more to life than this game.

I fought together with Durt and McGurt during Ireland. There isn't any hackers in McGurt. And that guy that you are calling names here, happens to be a good mate of mine. Today, we no longer fight together, however, he has earned my respect. So, before you start calling others names and allegations, may I suggest you ask yourself what are you made of? Please, this is a war game, not FarmVille. If you cannot take the heat from players of higher stats, quit this game. I have my fair share of being raided and attacked by players of higher stats, to me, that's fine. It is part of the game. All these allegation by you, just complete you! You are what you are, and it is you who are taking this game too seriously. Period.

Lurker
    Post Count

Lets do it

Quote Originally Posted by ProudClown View Post
    Meta Faux Rage,

We play with real gold, not your welfare version of hacked gold! Really, one player under 300k stats, who do you think you're kidding! Neighhhhh! If you want to prove you're not a steroid freak, post the iTunes receipts!
    Clown you have NO IDEA what you are talking about and quite frankly my bank account is DEEPLY
    OFFENDED by your insinuations.....I will gladly post all of my Itunes receipts when upon receipt you
    immediately sell all your buildings and never play again......believe me...GREE knows how much we pay each month to play a game we enjoy. Again I will happily put my player up against yours...let's see how
    confident you are. I am embarrassed for you that you would say things so ignorant in a public forum.

Quite frankly for those of you not in a top 10 faction....I know how crazy we/total points must look...but I assure you we are that crazy....

JimtheFifth
    Team McGurt

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Just because someone has high stats does not make them a hacker. I know the player who has those high stats, and he's not a hacker, and durt would not put up it it if they were.
    One thing Durt won't tolerate is a hacker or cheater. Speed Ump is right on. Durt would bounce someone real quick if he suspected them of cheating.

Anyone can easily go through another players inventory. Feel free to search any of McGurt's crew.
    McGurt:
    4th in Colombia
    7th in Ireland
    6th in China
    20th Egypt
    22nd Greenland
    30th Brazil

McGurt Crew - PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    I sell bricks for cash 200 bricks for 100 mil could they be doing the same thing?
    Same two players... Both beginning with A ... Every day... In, drop, out of faction. Don't think it's bricks based on regularity and value... And the interesting thing is that a red nose hasn't jumped on this comment ... Like they do on every other comment.

Hit a hot spot?????
    Focus on the tasks you can control, not those out of your control

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix II View Post
    Same two players... Both beginning with A ... Every day... In, drop, out of faction. Don't think it's bricks based on regularity and value... And the interesting thing is that a red nose hasn't jumped on this comment ... Like they do on every other comment.

Hit a hot spot?????
    Let me guess...they're named 'Alex'?
    Col
    Faction ID: 975-498-211
    Health Regen Time -22%
    Bldg Def: + 15%
    Inf Def: + 20%
    Grd Def: + 15%
    Air Def: + 20%
    Bldg Output: + 10%

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody357 View Post
    Get em clowns, durt and his team of crybabies got a friend of mine banned, therefor I am on a mission to make things hard for the mcyogurt faction, I don't like them at all, there is no need to carry yourself like a tough guy meta rage or whatever your name is... I have a few tricks up my sleeve, I hope the clowns and joy killers prevail over you dirt crybabies.
    My team of crybabies and myself did not get your friend banned. His actions by breaking Gree's ToS is what got him banned.

Furthermore... If you read any of the thread you would know the silly clowns are too weak to battle. HONK HONK.
    Last edited by Durt McGurt; 05-26-2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Cody 357 is Butt hurt
    McGurt Assisted Living
    I just sh!t my pants. PM for details.

Post Count
    Cody357... You are a target of Durt, iBOB, and any other good faction. Why don't you post who you're with so we can come visit? We know you won't because you are all talk and no action. Play a trick of play dead and go home.
    If it looks like a bird, it's simply Starling.

Post Count
    My Dog's name is Cody. So what faction has the pleasure of having you as their cabin boy? Let me guess, which ever one your mom lets you play in. And why doesn't your "buddy" come and defend himself instead of sending some lame short bus commando to do it for him?

Post Count
    Let me add one more thing Cody, this is just a game and I'm sure neither you nor me takes any of this trash talking serious. It's just for fun.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Cody, if your bud got banned, the blame only lies with him. You can't get banned if you did not do anything that violated any of the rules. I promise if I run across anyone hacking they will meet the same fate.