grow up

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: grow up

Consistent Contributor steveo127's Avatar
    Post Count

Angry grow up

title says it all. you all are acting so spoiled, grow the f up.

remember how much you all were screaming in your schoolboy shorts when LTQs came out? how excited you were that everything was going your way, that you could boost your stats tremendously while spending less gold than you needed to before? that's all this game is about. boosting your stats and doing it the cheapest way possible.

once they introduced LTQs, it fed cannibalistically off of the other methods of spending cash on this game, people stopped spending as much on the WD events which used to be the greatest source of money for the company....it's not hard to understand...it's a company, they work to make profits...

once they see that everyone is not spending as much money as they were before, they switch it up on us. seriously is it that hard to understand? they don't owe you anything, they have all of the rights. this game is a privilege, you get it because GREE says so. you're just paying to use a service they provide.

please cease to make posts with the embarrassing, "we want compensation for missing 1 hour and 15 minutes of this LTQ, it's such bs!!! </3 " .....seriously, where's your pride? please cut it out....

spoiled little kids are all that you see on the forums now. it was clear that the LTQ's were going to be nerfed sooner or later, well guess what today is that day. and i'll let you in on a little secret; the next LTQ is going to be just as hard....

so please:
    -quit the incessant complaining
    -stop feeling self entitled
    -stop spamming fake threads over LE buildings
    -unless you've ever spent a bar of gold that you actually paid for (not the little handouts that GREE gave you as a gift) please don't post saying anything about compensation

edit: for agreeing with posting rules
    Last edited by steveo127; 05-28-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree with you about people begging for compensation for the event coming in late

But people have every right to complain about this "freemium" app becoming more and more of a cash-grab

Of course they don't owe us anything, they know people will spend money on this app regardless of what they will do, but you seem to be taking the polar opposite stance of the people who are complaining, but acting like a 70k+ energy event that nets 5k/5k A/D is a good trend based on the last LTQ events

Post Count
    sorry a slight bit conused. typo in your comment maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanz View Post
    I agree with you about people begging for compensation for the event coming in late

But people have every right to complain about this "freemium" app becoming more and more of a cash-grab

Of course they don't owe us anything, they know people will spend money on this app regardless of what they will do, but you seem to be taking the polar opposite stance of the people who are complaining, but acting like a 70k+ energy event that nets 5k/5k A/D is a good trend based on the last LTQ events

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanz View Post

Yeah this is true too, they did kinda make the LTQ unplayable on the value side of it

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    shut up with the stupid, "we want compensation for missing 1 hour and 15 minutes of this LTQ, it's such bs!!! </3 " .....seriously? most of us are adults...wake up fools!

spoiled little kids are all that you see on the forums now. it was clear that the LTQ's were going to be nerfed sooner or later, well guess what today is that day. and i'll let you in on a little secret; the next LTQ is going to be just as hard. so quit your b!tching and complaining...seriously...immature...
    I have never asked for compensation since I am mostly free play during my off hours from work. I agree with you that at first the LTQ event was really easy in terms of stat boosting without much time. However. Please don't call me, (or most of the people on this forum) immature because we like to voice our opinions.

I knew since joining a faction and competing in my first WD event that this game is revolved around people who spend money. I really loved it when they came out with the LQT because it gave the free players an alleyway to obtaining good stats without going bonkers on their bank account.

Honestly I don't know why they made two LTQ events within three weeks other than the fact for them to make more money, which is just greed pure and simple. I don't mind Gree making money, but that crosses the line in terms of morality. That doesn't make me a whiner, my friend. What was really immature was the quote I copied. I don't like disrespect and that, Steveo, was very disrespectful.

Consistent Contributor TYR_Rune's Avatar
    Post Count
    I think you are the one who should "grow up" cuz u understand aint a thing..

Players make complains to suggest an improvement to the game.. Its so simple for your brain to digest, right?

And why so bothered to the point of creating a lengthy thread? People arent complaining to you, people makes complain to Gree..

So please, GROW UP AND ENJOY THE SHOW..
    Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
    PM for details
    (no hackers pls)

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    I have to agree with you. We can't get infuriated every time our LTQ doesn't appear the exact second it's supposed to, and we certainly shouldn't expect compensation because of the delay.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steveo127 View Post
    title says it all. you all are acting so spoiled, grow the f up.

remember how much you all were screaming in your schoolboy shorts when LTQs came out? how excited you were that everything was going your way, that you could boost your stats tremendously with spending less gold than you needed to before? that's all this game is about. boosting your stats. doing it the cheapest way possible.

once they introduced LTQs, it fed cannibalistically off of the other methods of spending cash on this game, people stopped spending as much on the WD events which used to be the greatest source of money for the company....it's not hard to understand...it's a company, they work to make profits...

once they see that everyone is not spending as much money as they were before, they switch it up on us. seriously is it that hard to understand? they don't owe you anything, they have all of the rights. this game is a privilege, you get it because GREE says so. you're just paying to use a service they provide.

shut up with the stupid, "we want compensation for missing 1 hour and 15 minutes of this LTQ, it's such bs!!! </3 " .....seriously? most of us are adults...wake up fools!

spoiled little kids are all that you see on the forums now. it was clear that the LTQ's were going to be nerfed sooner or later, well guess what today is that day. and i'll let you in on a little secret; the next LTQ is going to be just as hard. so quit your b!tching and complaining...seriously...immature...

totally agree with you , wise Words , hope everyone will read and understand
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Consistent Contributor TYR_Rune's Avatar
    Post Count
    I beg to differ, TOTALLY DISAGREE.
    Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)
    PM for details
    (no hackers pls)

Post Count
    I'll agree with you there I definitely wrote some words in haste; but I still don't see how it is that people are writing out complaint threads, going so far as to make polls and blame GREE for not meeting their customer's needs, moaning over them not showing great customer satisfaction...etc. etc.

I guess what I should have ended my post with was some sort of concluding paragraph saying:
    everything that happens is for a reason, and you have to think from the perspective of the game developers and the company that is trying to make money

I apologize for the rude remarks I made at the end and I commend you on not trolling and thank you for constructively critiquing my argument. good man DanL
    Quote Originally Posted by DanL View Post
    I have never asked for compensation since I am mostly free play during my off hours from work. I agree with you that at first the LTQ event was really easy in terms of stat boosting without much time. However. Please don't call me, (or most of the people on this forum) immature because we like to voice our opinions.

I knew since joining a faction and competing in my first WD event that this game is revolved around people who spend money. I really loved it when they came out with the LQT because it gave the free players an alleyway to obtaining good stats without going bonkers on their bank account.

Honestly I don't know why they made two LTQ events within three weeks other than the fact for them to make more money, which is just greed pure and simple. I don't mind Gree making money, but that crosses the line in terms of morality. That doesn't make me a whiner, my friend. What was really immature was the quote I copied. I don't like disrespect and that, Steveo, was very disrespectful.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Like my post said I completely agree about the compensation some people think they, "deserve." If your time was inconvenienced then it was a mistake. I don't know about some of you, but I came from FFXI and that was some good and bad times. They might've performed emergency maintenance for messing up the patch, but nobody ever asked for compensation. Hell I remember when they messed up the math on my Samurai and I wtfpwned a powerful boss, (Kirin if anyone knows) with 4 weapon skills in 15 seconds to gank 45% of his health which was ungodly at the time. Lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no typo in my comment

there are certainly a small minority, perhaps a vocal minority, a lunatic fringe if you will, that will complain about anything

but players have every right to complain about an event taking 70k+ energy to complete just the normal mode, when many of those players enable gree to make this app a privilege as you call it

i've played this app for about 18 months and spent maybe $75 on it, i've never finished the regular mode of an LTQ, but while the customer isn't always right, the paying customer always has the right to express their opinions, even if they come across as b1tching to some people

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No idea how to post images in here, but http://tinyurl.com/ohtn34s 😉

Post Count
    Greetings,

We appreciate the differing opinions on some of the good, the bad and the ugly aspects of things..but, please keep it constructive folks. This means your comments to us and your fellow users should be in line to the forum guidelines as much as possible.

Forum rules below:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

~Sirius

Post Count
    understood. appropriate changes will be made now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Greetings,

We appreciate the differing opinions on some of the good, the bad and the ugly aspects of things..but, please keep it constructive folks. This means your comments to us and your fellow users should be in line to the forum guidelines as much as possible.

Forum rules below:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

~Sirius