Question About FC and Gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question About FC and Gree

Banned
    Post Count

Question About FC and Gree

Hi guys, I'm a low profile, no-name, average joe like most cc players. I'm not trying to start some heated debate or try and make false accusations or even pick sides. I just have one question, which could possibly be just coincidental (or i have no idea what im talking about).

Why is it that GREE makes little to no genuine contact with it's customers or intervenes when other people are being maliciously slandered and breaking other Guideline Rules but when FC's "partnership" with GREE is mentioned then Admins swoop down like kids being served smuggled birthday cake at fat camp, block the thread, admit or deny nothing, and lightly hint towards the idea of "don't ask don't tell"?

*This is merely how I interpreted it* If i'm completely wrong please say so, that's the whole reason I'm asking.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yes, of the three of four threads in which this absurdity is occurring they close one, which happened to include a clear breach of forum policy in regards to language, and left the others open. This is our special relationship. We were going to ask to get our tickets answered sooner, our gold bonuses paid on time, or for closing certain well known gold cheating operations, but we thought "25% of moderately negative threads being closed" was what we'd ask for instead.

edit/ not to mention that we had 10% of our syndicate permanently banned yesterday...
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Shoot!! He is on to us. He knows that the forum bans on our members was a diversion, to try and hide the grand conspiracy. Quick, everybody to their private jets and back to the San Fran office. We need a new plan.
    Name: (CK) Bam Bam
    Level: 250
    Attack: 3.1 million
    Defense: 2 million
    IPH: $30 million

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    10% permanently banned? Oh dear, Gree must need them elsewhere lol
    I KEEEEEEEEEEED!

Everyone loves a good conspiracy.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Yes, of the three of four threads in which this absurdity is occurring they close one, which happened to include a clear breach of forum policy in regards to language, and left the others open. This is our special relationship. We were going to ask to get our tickets answered sooner, our gold bonuses paid on time, or for closing certain well known gold cheating operations, but we thought "25% of moderately negative threads being closed" was what we'd ask for instead.

edit/ not to mention that we had 10% of our syndicate permanently banned yesterday...
    90% of your post (not being responded to and so forth) is a baseless statement. I can say gree answers all my tickets on time within 1hr but there's no way of proving it so there's no point in mentioning it (not sure why you did). As for players being banned i was unaware of this nor am i aware of the reason why.

I stated quite clearly that i was completely neutral in this "episode" and that i was just asking a simple question without trying to start drama so your childish, immature, and #smug (lol) attitude is frankly not necessary zeemer

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You are "neutral" on an absurd issue. It's like people who "neutral" on whether the moon landings were faked, or 9-11 Trutherism, etc. Not that I am for a second suggesting that the ins and outs of this forum, or this game are comparable to real world issues. Just that "neutrality" isn't necessarily a reasonable position.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    I will weigh in.... I don't believe that fight club has any special relationship with gree as neither do the Indians.

Prior to the auto bonus program I believe there was much more contact with gree due to interactions with Kristen, but with syndicates and automation, most Indians have extensive wait times for responses as do fight club I imagine.

Forum actions by admins are related to the content of the thread and terms of us
    Last edited by iteachem; 05-17-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    retired

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Much more contact?
    Say more....... : popcorn:

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Much more contact?
    Say more....... : popcorn:
    What I mean is that each bonus request was handled individually by one person. So an increased level of personal contact
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    You are "neutral" on an absurd issue. It's like people who "neutral" on whether the moon landings were faked, or 9-11 Trutherism, etc. Not that I am for a second suggesting that the ins and outs of this forum, or this game are comparable to real world issues. Just that "neutrality" isn't necessarily a reasonable position.
    You're trying to discredit me by stating nothing but your own personal opinions. Neutrality is in the eyes of the beholder and whether it is a reasonable stand point or not isn't even the point of the question. As i said the point of this thread wasn't to start drama (like others may have been) it was to ask a simple question in a presumably non-hostile enviornment. If you feel threatened or offended by me or any comments in the thread then you can either stop viewing it, continue to pay me no mind as you did before, or send gree a ticket and see how long it takes them to get back to you

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    "Oh, I was just asking if the top team was in a conspiracy with Gree to defraud unsuspecting customers out of their money".

Yes, of course you weren't attempting to start any drama.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Zeemer, how would you rate the customer service and support you receive from Gree?

Banned
    Post Count
    "Oh, I was just asking if the top team was in a conspiracy with Gree to defraud unsuspecting customers out of their money".

Yes, of course you weren't attempting to start any drama.
    Yes exactly, as you can see the majority of people on this forum are adults and don't need to start drama where it isn't needed. From the looks of this thread though the only one trying to start something is you (in my opinion of course )

Banned
    Post Count

Websters dictionary definition of permanent or Gree's in which you tell them how much you spend in gold you are miraculously restored?

Besides .... I doubt this has occurred to Gree's favorite children and if it did occur... Then we know your claim of a hacker free syndicate that you have touted for a while was false.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    Zeemer, how would you rate the customer service and support you receive from Gree?
    By far the worst I've ever dealt with. Routinely failing to even vaguely address the subject at hand, very rarely provided in a timely fashion. Only once have I received a timely response that resolved the issues (when I was following up the issue of my #1 leaderboard weapon).
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885