Page 1 of 3 123 Last

The Official Feedback Thread

Hey guys!

We want to help get player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We値l close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we値l create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we値l focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Hey guys!

We want to help get player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We’ll close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we’ll create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we’ll focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.
    Wow. This was just suggested yesterday by a member...

there was also a thread about a week or two ago that outlined a lot.. maybe someone on a computer can link it...

- Myself, I think one of the biggest things is the timer glitch and hacking...

- I also think that instead of just using the same pictured items and renaming them, new items should be created, especially for syndicate wars. It appears to be the same pictured items over and over. Get some new designs please.

- Spread events out. you're going to wear people out on the game craming things so close and milking it.

- different platforms should be equal. Right now there is a crazy drop rate for android users as opposed to iOS along with the gold. Droid users can watch one video and get one gold. iOS has to watch 5 videos to get one gold.

- maybe something for free members - or at least a free event to allow people that don't drop a mortage on the game?

- most importantly, the support!!! support seems to be back logged for weeks. this shouldn't be the case. I shouldn't submit a ticket about a problem and get a response 3 weeks later saying that I have to delete and reinstall the game - when its me REPORTING a hacker or showing screen shots that there's a problem somewhere...

Other then that, I think the new events are great. They are doing a little better this week then they were two weeks ago!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

1. Android time travel and 100% chance of getting weapons from jobs
    2.Respect/Gold/Money hacks

a like/dislike button for posts on these forums.fixing existing issues,mainly force close issue,would be better than any new addition that could be done imho.

feedback

1. The syndicate war events are a lot of fun, but a syndicate war event every 10 days is too much.
    Syndicate war events require a lot of time, especially when you take them serious. And it's not easy to juggle real life and the game, if there is a time-consuming event like the syndicate ware event very second weekend. A syndicate war event once a month would be better and make it easier for the average player to participate in these events.

2. Please take the hacker-problem serious! It is really annoying, when you spend a lot of time improving your stats and hood and then you come across or get attacked by a player who is obviously a hacker (who has hundreds of equipment and lots of buildings that aren't unlocked at his level and explosives worth many millions of respect points even he hasn't won many PVP-fights), you report him to the support team and weeks later he is still there playing happily.

3. Try to improve support. It often takes a long time until you get a response and the responses aren't always very helpful. Here an example: I describe a problem that I have with the syndicate-forum screen and attach screenshots to the email. After some time I get an email, asking me, if the problem has been solved. I write back that I still have the problem. Some time later I get an email, telling me that I should reinstall the game. Since reinstalling the game is the first thing I do, when there is a problem, I inform the support team that I've already reinstalled it. Then I get an email, telling me that they close the case, because the problem has been solved. Well, since it hasn't been solved, I tell the support teamso and say that I still have the same problem. But didn't get any answer..... I accept that there might be problems that you can't fix at the moment or that you don't know what's the reason for a problem. But then please say it and don't send meaningless auto-replies.

4. There are quite a lot of technical issues. The game crashes or slows down very often (I play
    Crime City on a mobile phone with Android). Please focus on fixing the existing problems before implementing new functions/etc.

5. I understand that you need the money that you get from gold-buyers. But it would be nice if non-gold players had fairer chances in the game and in events as well.

I would add some more explanation to the gold and the events. There was an event a couple weeks ago where you needed to open ten cases to get the ten collectible items and you would get a helpful item. I got about six items from the cases. I had gotten a few other random items but I didn't pay much attention. It started getting closer to the end of the event and I had gotten 7 or 8 of the items I needed, but I was getting ones I didn't need more frequently. I figured I'd buy some gold to get the last two I needed. Of course, all I got after that were items I didn't need. I assume I don't just have the worst luck in the world and that the chances of opening the right item drastically decrease when you're close to getting 10, which the game does not tell you. I spent $10 on gold and I honestly felt ripped off. I now know that I will not spend any money on this game again.

Also some explanation could be added to defense. It would be nice if the game would tell you what effect, if any, all your turrets have on you getting robbed.

1. Resolve cheat complaints in a timely fashion. Here are a few (still) unresolved examples, ticket numbers: #521816, #521854, #522367, #522445, #522791, #524522, #532610, #560299.

2. Actually... resolve and respond to ALL support tickets in a timely fashion. It is one thing to wait 3 weeks for a resolution, but when the response is a copy/paste email that is not even related to the original ticket, why bother?

3. Fix the bugs. See #1 and #2 for places to find these game bugs.

I hope this type of communication continues and grows, and doesn't just disappear.
    Last edited by CohibAA; 05-11-2013 at 10:32 PM.

I would like to see new moneybuildings that Can be bought with in-game cash or respect. Plus boost buildings would be awesome too.
    Bananas are the best.

1. Ability to upgrade 2 buildings at the same time. Since some buildings can take a few days to upgrade, this would be nice to have.

2. Ranking system similar to the one in Modern War.

3. Boost buildings like in Modern War.

4. Prizes for winning a syndicate battle.

5. Free gold each month to daily players.

6. Better response time to customer complaints.

7. Fix the crashes that occur when robbing or attacking someone.

8. Different tab for syndicate donation alerts.

9. Limited-time discounts on buildings. Example: 10% off money buildings for the next 2 days.
    Last edited by celticsfan; 05-14-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Feedback

#1 Cheats, Hackers and Glitchers
    . stop them, find them and remove them

#2 Bug : Variance in stats b/t Devices
    . IPH still displays differently across devices

#3 Communication to the Community
    . let us feel a part of the game's future, engage and let us know what's happening / planned

Syndicate matchup!
    You describe the matchup is done by the total attack of the syndicate.
    But how is it possible that my Top500 syndicate faces a Top25 syndicate?

Official feedback thread - suggestions

I have dropped over $1000 us dollars in gold since the first battle. Make the game more generous. We love to play, but why spend 2 months car payments on gold?
    - have events that you earn gold when you play - ie. scratchoff, gold as an item. other games offer their gold items much easier and is more fair than crime city
    - have option for either using gold or game $$ to purchase battle health, buildings, weapons etc.
    - during battle - more generous on health restoration, 4 hits? come on... totally not acceptable
    - make events more doable, currently, the Hit list is awesome, have won awesome weapons, but there is no way possible to complete in the time frame 40 levels and get what I am playing for. only 2 days left and I still need 14 more levels, impossible
    - padgoda event, awesome building - no way due to the timing to complete event, again to earn the reward I am playing for.
    - make attack easier to obtain. defense is very important, but equally is the attack.
    - make all events available on kindle, driod and ios. currently play 2nd character on kindle fire and can't play the hit list. can see it as progress, but cant play

Respectively submitted, me 207009500 463062120

Thanks folk. Keep the feedback and questions coming. We are going to close the thread tomorrow.

1) When will Kingdom Age/Monster quest become available on Android ?
    2) We would like more buildings in crime city hopefully we will have more limited building event that started
    3) We would like in game report button for hacker/cheater that way we can report them faster for you to review
    4) Keep up LTQ Event for all game hopefully PVE rather than PVP.
    5) We would like occasional free gold for loyal player in crime city since modern war get free gold on a monthly basis.
    6) It would be nice to receive weapon items every time we level up in the game
    7)The game crashes or slows down very often (I play
    Crime City on a mobile phone with Android). Please focus on fixing the existing problems before implementing new functions/etc.
    8) Why don't we have health regeneration bonus for syndicate since Modern war does as well addition 5% on top 25% for all bonuses -when will crime city get this?
    9) New Syndicate bonus ( 5%,10%,15%,20%,25% less chance explosive being consumed)
    Last edited by Bala82; 05-13-2013 at 12:49 PM.

1) spread out the wars!!! Once a month is plenty especially with 4 or 5 case/boss events in between!!
    2) I noticed a negative multiplier on hackers in last war where a player with over 200k def was beaten by our campers surely if you can do this you can boot them entirely? Hackers is a big problem for people who spend some gold and still get walked over by hackers who do it for free
    3) LTQ goals are a great idea but really should be clearer I have a lot of my syndicate confused by completing it once and not gettin the car?? It should have a tier system similar to boss events.

Thanks for listening guys