We want your feedback

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We want your feedback

Post Count

We want your feedback

We want to help get player feedback and questions to our developers. Please add them here. We値l close the thread in a few days and once we have feedback from our teams we値l create another thread with the replies. We want it to be constructive and concise so we値l focus on the top 5 to 10 questions/feedback.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'd like donations log like in KA, that would make our donation watching easier (with the choice to reset it) and the ability to visit faction members bases like you can to allies.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    1 please add a search function to our allies list.

2 please organize units in a way that makes it easier to find a particular unit without having to scroll through a list of 500 different units.

3 I don't know why the forum does not already have either an auto refresh feature, or at least a refresh button since this is such an important tool during battles.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    I'd like donations log like in KA, that would make our donation watching easier (with the choice to reset it) and the ability to visit faction members bases like you can to allies.
    Agreed with the above posters.

1. Make donation tracking separate from the forum to allow better communications in the forum, save Faction Alerts for going to war.

2. When I do visit an ally my game slows to the point of unplayable. Is there possibly a way to fix this on my side? I usually just exit and restart the app.

Post Count
    Thanks folks. Keep 'em coming.

Post Count
    1. Rivals list should be a tier system in the higher levels. Level 200+ players should not be able to see down to Level130. It should stay the way it is now (+/- a few levels) for the lower levels until you reach L125. Rivals should then only have visibility of each other as such:
    L126-150
    L151-200
    L201-250

2. Please do something about the hacker problem. I am constantly running into more and more players around my level that have 100s or 1000s of lead soldiers, commando commanders, or other high end loot map items. Everyone knows that it is not possible to have tons of those units when the drop rate is less than 10%. Especially when a player is around L120 with less than 200 fights/raids and less than 1000 missions completed. We shouldn't have to report cheaters. Gree needs to implement the necessary scripts to search these criminals out and permanently ban them from the games.

3. Fix the attack screen. If I attack someone and have 35-50k attack more than their defense, how do I lose the fight?!? I was told by support that this is due to skill point allocation. If so, then have that display in their defense stats when I attack them. I'm truly not buying it though. Correct it please.

4. Please do something about support. All I ever get are scripted responses that do not even address the issues or answer my questions. Train people to understand the game so that he/she can actually respond with helpful information and SOLUTIONS. If a support person cannot answer question it should be elevated to a supervisor that can handle the request. These scripted responses coupled with closing the ticket is no way to treat customers.
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 05-10-2013 at 08:28 PM.

There should be away to reset skills points

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    1. The KA interface seems to be the overwhelming winner among your faction apps.
    2. You need to do a better job of communicating changes to the game. I don't understand how you can make changes to a game that affect the customer experience without notifying them. At my company, if we did that, we would face serious consequences.
    3. Overall, I have really enjoyed this game since the introduction of factions and the social aspect that goes along with it.
    Burnt - 607 682 377 - Faction: tRIGGER hAPPY cORP, crackin' necks and bouncin' checks since 2013

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Rapid micro events with excellent time-limited and/or use-limited bonus rewards, as a way to promote more rapid and exciting gameplay. Details below.

Run micro events similar to the spontaneous unannounced 1 mission event for pirate emporer super boat, although they could be harder / more complex. Rewards from these events are units with sought after time-limited and/or use-limited bonuses. The units have very low a/d stats. By having limits to the bonuses, and having low stats, these rewards prevent creating a long-term unbalanced game. The micro events do not need to be applicable to all player levels or abilities simultaneously, nor do they need to be pre-announced. Maybe today is some micro event for lvl 1-100, while tomorrow one for 200+, and the next day 150-250.

Example bonuses attached to a unit with no important stats (0/0 a/d for all it matters). Examples:
    (a) reduced upgrade costs by 30% for 5 days.
    (b) Boost alliance attack by 10% for 1 day.
    (c) unconditionally win your next 50 raids and attacks.
    (d) immunity from attack or don't show up on rivals list for 24 hours.
    (e) Do your next upgrade half off.
    (f) start 3 upgrades in parallel within 7 days (example limit using both usage limit and time limit- the boost disappears after you start your 3rd parallel upgrade, or after 7 days, whichever comes first).

Once the limit is reached, the unit disappears and bonus no longer available.

Don't pre-announce micro events, just keep them coming to keep gameplay exciting and random- maybe the event only lasts an hour, or a day- and can't be completed by everyone. Since bonuses are temporary, I don't think you can do too much to disrupt balance permanently.

Done right, people will want to play more to be able to catch the unscheduled micro events, and if they've won a bonus to maximize their bonus, and may pump some cash/gold in to further maximize (e.g. If I had a building upgrades half off for 1 day, I might try to rush upgrades or buy cash vaults). That said, I'm of the belief if you focus in keeping it fun, exciting, dynamic, and random, the financial part will work itself out for gree.

(Yes, I've edited this a few times to develop the idea and explain it better).

Thanks,
    Devin
    Last edited by Devin; 05-11-2013 at 12:02 AM.

Post Count
    Oh, a couple of more:

1. Allies - a better way to find/scroll/search your allies. A simple Page 1, 2, 3 hotlink or tab would be nice.

2. Hotlink between the faction in-game forum and the WD battles.
    Burnt - 607 682 377 - Faction: tRIGGER hAPPY cORP, crackin' necks and bouncin' checks since 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin View Post
    1. Rapid micro events with time and/or use limited bonuses, as a way to promote more rapid and exciting gameplay. similar to the spontaneous unannounced 1 mission event for pirate emporer super boat. Time and/or use limit the bonuses, without huge stats, to prevent creating an unbalanced game. Does not need to be applicable to all player levels simultaneously. Maybe today is some micro event for lvl 1-100, while tomorrow one for 200+, and the next day 150-250. Example bonuses attached to a unit with no important stats (0/0 a/d for all it matters). Examples: (a) reduced upgrade costs by 30% for 5 days. (b) Boost alliance attack by 10% for 1 day. (c) unconditionally win your next 50 raids and attacks. (d) immunity from attack or don't show up on rivals list for 24 hours. (e) Do your next upgrade half off. Once limit is hit on the boost, the unit disappears.Don't pre-announce micro events, just keep em coming to keep gameplay exciting and random. Since bonuses are temporary, I don't think you can do too much to disrupt balance permanently. Done right, people will want to play more to maximize their bonus, and may pump some cash/gold in to further maximize (e.g. If I had a building upgrades half off for 1 day, I might try to rush upgrades or buy cash vaults). That said, I'm of the belief if you focus in keeping it fun, exciting, dynamic, and random, the financial part will work itself out for gree.
    Devin is The Man as usual.

Post Count
    Please look into the possibility to have officers remove players. The faction leader is the only member that has this function. Make it so the leader can give this ability to certain officers.

Please develop a system that if the leader should leave a faction, an officer can step up and assume control of that faction.

I also like the ally search idea. I would visit specific ones more if I didn't have to scroll through so many pages.

It would be nice to be able to see what a building would cost to upgrade even though another building is currently upgrading. Helps with budget planning for upgrades.

Last is have a confirm button on your vault upgrade. A few weeks ago I accidentally upgraded my vault and it cost me 700 gold. I submitted a ticket and you promptly returned my gold. Thank you for that service too! I am grateful.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gold Usage

Please consider installing an option for players to select if they want an additional confirmation click before gold is being used for purchases/completing upgrades. I'm sure many folks have made the same mistake as I have using enormous amount of gold for unintended purpose, eg. Vault protect Vs Finish vault upgrade, both buttons in close proximity & mistake is easily made especially on small devices.

Lurker
    Post Count

Refresh button for faction forum

I believe this is one of the most requested features. Will be nice to have it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Starling View Post
    Please look into the possibility to have officers remove players. The faction leader is the only member that has this function. Make it so the leader can give this ability to certain officers.Please develop a system that if the leader should leave a faction, an officer can step up and assume control of that faction.I also like the ally search idea. I would visit specific ones more if I didn't have to scroll through so many pages.It would be nice to be able to see what a building would cost to upgrade even though another building is currently upgrading. Helps with budget planning for upgrades.Last is have a confirm button on your vault upgrade. A few weeks ago I accidentally upgraded my vault and it cost me 700 gold. I submitted a ticket and you promptly returned my gold. Thank you for that service too! I am grateful.
    Completely agree with these suggestions too.