Notice to Fight Club

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notice to Fight Club

Banned
    Post Count

Notice to Fight Club

Ok I get it... You have made it a point to stress the point this is your hobby ...in other words, Winning virtual items that have no value at all ... Except to feed your personal ego.

But when is enough, enough? You were told no one intends to challenge your "number one status" ...yet you see fit to keep running up the score.

If anything comes from this little social experiment , we all know who is working to better the game for ALL ....and who is self centered , egotistical , and simply not worth any respect.

Post Count
    Or who is sponsored and getting paid to do it
    509 434 604

Banned
    Post Count

Post Count
    Cool story Bro.

Banned
    Post Count
    Veezy... I often suspect that could be the case ... As rivalry spurns on gold spending and that equates to profits for Gree. I do not have any proof that is the case with fight club, so I did not make that acusation.

The only thing I am certain of is they have one or more members that are connected to Gree and can get Gree to bestow favors upon them that are NOT available to the player population at large...such as level resets. Does anyone think that is fair? And how many of you up in the 150 plus range would love the chance to start over with your attack and defense in tact....

Post Count
    Lollllll at pictures in this thread!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Cool, guess burn and king leo are in FC. I never even noticed.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Cool, guess burn and king leo are in FC. I never even noticed.
    Cool. Lets try and deflect and shift attention away from fight club and the benefits you exploit from Gree. The subject is on your little group ....not them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyer View Post
    Veezy... I often suspect that could be the case ... As rivalry spurns on gold spending and that equates to profits for Gree. I do not have any proof that is the case with fight club, so I did not make that acusation.

The only thing I am certain of is they have one or more members that are connected to Gree and can get Gree to bestow favors upon them that are NOT available to the player population at large...such as level resets. Does anyone think that is fair? And how many of you up in the 150 plus range would love the chance to start over with your attack and defense in tact....
    My friend be careful here, you're walking the line. Making an accusation is hectic if you don't have at least some proof. Don't forget the forum is run by gree

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    can get Gree to bestow favors upon them that are NOT available to the player population at large...such as level resets.
    Sorry, how is the fact that burn and Leo got resets deflecting? You claim we are getting benefits others don't.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    LOL who is this noob? WHO CARES WHAT HE WRITES! If he could hang with the top players he would but he can't, classic case of #butthurt.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sorry, how is the fact that burn and Leo got resets deflecting? You claim we are getting benefits others don't.
    They got resets due to account problems... You got resets because you have connections.
    Do you really want me to pm you the proof?
    Also answer my pm from before.
    FC is losing tons of respect right now from so many.

Banned
    Post Count
    As we are talking about Fight Club.... Do you deny that you have member(s) within YOUR group that can or have have resets? Do you deny one or more of your members have a close relationship with Gree?

You are deflecting... As my statement were directed at Fight Club... Your response..point the finger at those two other individuals and tell us all to look that way....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SAS Recruitment View Post
    They got resets due to account problems... You got resets because you have connections.
    Do you really want me to pm you the proof?
    Also answer my pm from before.
    FC is losing tons of respect right now from so many.
    Lolz share on the forum! Vlad why would you care

Banned
    Post Count
    The only thing I am certain of is they have one or more members that are connected to Gree and can get Gree to bestow favors upon them that are NOT available to the player population at large...such as level resets.
    As we are talking about Fight Club.... Do you deny that you have member(s) within YOUR group that can or have have resets? Do you deny one or more of your members have a close relationship with Gree?

You are deflecting... As my statement were directed at Fight Club... Your response..point the finger at those two other individuals and tell us all to look that way....
    BZ's comment was not a deflection, it was a reminder that players who are not and have never been connected to FC have also had resets. Thus disproving your claim that FC is receiving "favours" not available to anyone else.