Drow Queen - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Drow Queen

Post Count
    So far watchman seems rarest Atleast for me allways that middle rare that holds me up.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Namine33 View Post
    I have had it trigger when adding gold to my vault too. Not as often, but it has happened more than a few times.
    That's just a delayed Trigger from doing one of the other things. I've seen it before, too.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Hmm drow queen...guess they couldn't use matron mother.
    Why couldn't they use "Drag Queen?"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I found if I kill a few or raid a few then vault the boss triggers.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just got the dragon at boss 25, only had the night lord since 18. Will make it to 30 for free yet though

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    Just got the dragon at boss 25, only had the night lord since 18. Will make it to 30 for free yet though
    Lucky!

I still need the ghoul and lord and I'm at 23. I never get lucky with these things!

Lurker
    Post Count

Boss levels

Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Of course they would adjust it. If they left it alone and let the higher levels actually have a chance without spending an arm and a leg and their firstborn child, well then, that would be ethical and fair. And we know they are many things, but never that. Just count on never getting past boss 15 for free unless you're under level 50.
    Not quite true. I am level 65, and was able to kill the most recent boss with 10 free hits (not even force). And they have recently adjusted the 5-25 tier boss to be much easier than the online spreadsheet predicts. For the past 3 bosses, or so, any reasonable stat player in the 5-25 level range can get all the way to level 50 boss on 3-4 free hits. But, it definitely gets a LOT harder in the 100+ level range!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BADMARKX View Post
    I wish I could track my loot for you guys. First I find a nice rival that's over vaulted, then the drow queen kicks in, I defeat her, and it freezes and I have to exit and reload.
    Ill have to report once I get to L50...
    I have had this problem with bosses for months. If I get the boss to appear when I am attacking/raiding PvP, it will freeze the game if I immediately go to attack the boss. What I do is to just exit the boss attack screen without attacking, then the PvP attack/raid will complete, finally I pull open the quest screen and open the boss menu and go in to attack the boss. It takes about 20 extra seconds to start the first boss attack, but worth it for not freezing my game.

Post Count
    Wow, got all 9 by number 18. Normally I'm one short and in the 30s debating gems. Easy for once.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Could someone please explain, compared to Zokon the Drow queen, is so much worse. I managed to get to level 40 easy and now it's much harder, I am finding it hard to get past level 22 of the queen... anyway from what I have gathered is that the higher the level you are the harder it gets, but somebody at level 39(I'm 33 btw with better stats) could not get past my defense and they've managed to get to level 40 of the queen, so I was wondering if it was something that might not be functioning properly with my account? and I'm not speculating anything towards that other player, they are lucky to reach that level and I'm happy for them..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    21. Number of kills to get the dragon. Ghoul was my hold out and I got him with a free hit. Had a little bit left on her so instead of a gold hit I did the freebie and I got it. 50 kills? I don't think so. Requires to many gems.

Lurker
    Post Count

Drow Queen

Ive beaten her 18 times now and only have 6/9 traitors.

Judging by what I've read, this seems a little strange or no?
    Boagrius
    Mage
    524-042-795

Post Count
    I finished this in boss 15. I had 7/9 at boss 7

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragneel View Post
    Could someone please explain, compared to Zokon the Drow queen, is so much worse. I managed to get to level 40 easy and now it's much harder, I am finding it hard to get past level 22 of the queen... anyway from what I have gathered is that the higher the level you are the harder it gets, but somebody at level 39(I'm 33 btw with better stats) could not get past my defense and they've managed to get to level 40 of the queen, so I was wondering if it was something that might not be functioning properly with my account? and I'm not speculating anything towards that other player, they are lucky to reach that level and I'm happy for them..
    I would guess you were below level 25 when you started Zokon. It gets harder every 25 levels i believe. The player currently weaker than you but level 40 boss was almost certainly below 25 when he/she started this boss event.

Simples!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
    I would guess you were below level 25 when you started Zokon. It gets harder every 25 levels i believe. The player currently weaker than you but level 40 boss was almost certainly below 25 when he/she started this boss event.

Simples!
    Your starting level determines the boss strength for the entire event even after you level up past 25/50 etc