Drow Queen - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drow Queen

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz7370 View Post
    Instead of fighting close the window or press 'arm yourself' and then navigate to the fight from the quest log, solves the freezing I've found.
    Thanks, ill try.
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How in the world do you get one hit kills on higher levels? I have a base attack well over 500k and after just a few levels I'm looking at 5-6 gold hit kills. BTW first 6 kills gave me all the commons and uncommon. But of course no sign of ANY of the rare. This stinks. Gona be a long battle to find them I think. Knew it started to good to be true.

Lurker
    Post Count

Drow boss question

The drow boss at lvl 12 has 2.6million hp, does this seem right to anyone? Compared to the last boss, her hp seems to be off by a factor of 10. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Tiger punch. This spreadsheet has the hp for the boss but I'm not sur if it is still accurate with the latest changes on KA. Seems like the went up again. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=true&gid=93

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Of course they would adjust it. If they left it alone and let the higher levels actually have a chance without spending an arm and a leg and their firstborn child, well then, that would be ethical and fair. And we know they are many things, but never that. Just count on never getting past boss 15 for free unless you're under level 50.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Lurker
    Post Count

Seriously?!?

Are you serious? Just because I broke lvl 100, the boss gets 10 times harder, even though I am barely any stronger than I was before? This is just ridiculous!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's always been that way. At least we have the LTQ now to somewhat compensate for it. The recent adjustment, if there was one, (have no data myself), merely makes it slightly harder than it already was. Given the rapid stat changes over the last several months, it was almost becoming possible for 100+ players to get to boss 30 and have a chance at the boss for free. And we can't be having that.

Edit : by free I mean no health refills. You'd still have to spend to have those stats.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Got my dragon at 15. Which is sad/funny since I never finished the last one despite having killed the assassin 43 total times

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you Gree for making the boss 50 kill much, much more worth the effort.

50 small steps for players, one giant leap for Gree programming support.
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    Tiger punch. This spreadsheet has the hp for the boss but I'm not sur if it is still accurate with the latest changes on KA. Seems like the went up again. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=true&gid=93
    In my opinion the boss strengths have again risen with like 50% from this spreadsheet. I just killed boss 7 and I needed 5 hits at around 250k to win it. I'm still doing free, so I'll check in hour and half, when I kill the following boss if my theory is correct.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    In my opinion the boss strengths have again risen with like 50% from this spreadsheet. I just killed boss 7 and I needed 5 hits at around 250k to win it. I'm still doing free, so I'll check in hour and half, when I kill the following boss if my theory is correct.
    Seems to be tracking for me with the level 15 boss. Took me 6 hits with a little over 500k per hit at level 100+. Finally got one of the rare. Just two more to go. Last time I had to go 37 rounds and a lot of gems. Maybe just maybe I will get it within the gold hits.

Post Count
    I'm a level 100 and level 30 on the drow queen ill tell what guys her life is barely moving on a medium hit.I guess it's easier to obtain this unit when your a beginner level, I have a friend is at level 25 and obtain this unit with ease and use small amount of gems on the last three levels, I guess the boss has some kind of automatic difficulty settings to determine what level the players are.
    Last edited by Gt4094rs; 05-17-2013 at 11:54 PM.

Consistent Contributor jeffrodriguez's Avatar
    Post Count
    How so you get the boss to appear
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrodriguez View Post
    How so you get the boss to appear
    Raid, Attack Rival or kill some monsters and it will randomly trigger (in theory, sometimes it takes a few kills/raids for me)

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Raid, Attack Rival or kill some monsters and it will randomly trigger (in theory, sometimes it takes a few kills/raids for me)
    I have had it trigger when adding gold to my vault too. Not as often, but it has happened more than a few times.
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies