Boss event question

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss event question

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Boss event question

I believe that a player's level impacts the damage he can do to monsters during the Boss Event based on 25 level ranges (1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100 etc). My question is this (I will use an example): if a player is at level 99 when the boss event starts and levels up to 101 during the time of the boss event, will he then automatically jump to the next range (101+) and have increased requirements to kill the boss or does he continue on the same requirements as he had for the prior level range (76-100). This current LTQ is boosting my stats and levels (not that happy about the level increases, but hopefully the reward will be worth it). Trying to stay in the lower range as long as possible.

Post Count
    You stay in the tier you started at. I was lvl 25 in the last event and beat the boss over 80 times since I was in the low tier and leveled 60 times during that.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Banned
    Post Count
    Has the boss started? Can't get him to activate

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Boss hasn't started yet. GREE just have a strange habit of saying active a day before it is...

I started the last boss at level 10 and finishe off over level 50, was able to 2 hit the boss... So yeah, you keep the same boss tier you start on

Join us now!
    166-376-313

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It has started for me like 30 min ago. I defeated the first boss

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Another boss question

when it states to buy more units to do more damage - is that specific to Queen Boss quest or just a general statement that applies to everything

thanks

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cxxxmm View Post
    when it states to buy more units to do more damage - is that specific to Queen Boss quest or just a general statement that applies to everything

thanks
    General statement man. It just means to increase your attack to do more damage per hit to the boss and you can do this by buying stronger units or weapons and armors.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

HP

Anyone knows the HP for level 50 tier 2 & 3?

Is there a thread or spreadsheet to that ?
    KA - 541-706-222

CC - 381-841-430 (Retired)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    There is, but it's accuracy has recently been called into question, as they appear to be adjusting the stats again on the boss battles.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    There is, but it's accuracy has recently been called into question, as they appear to be adjusting the stats again on the boss battles.
    No wonder it gets so unpredictable now
    KA - 541-706-222

CC - 381-841-430 (Retired)